• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
i always knew that death stranding metal gear tease had more to it. lets not forget that kojima worked at konami for a long time. they couldnt hold that grudge forever. especially when theres money to be made. sony probably helped it along too, as MGS is one of the core ip that built the PlayStation brand from the beginning. its one of the games that helped PlayStation take off.
Exactly. Why even touch on mgs again? Even just to say "nah, I am done with this shit"

Exactly. Why even touch on mgs again? Even just to say "nah, I am done with this shit"

right? to me it seems like the whole trailer was just an early tease. why else would kojima deliberately remind us of MGS if it was dead?

unless we're just getting too excited and its turns out be nothing? i really doubt it that this point though. there has to be something to all these rumours which have been going around since early 2020.

Last edited:

Faithless83

Banned
i always knew that death stranding metal gear tease had more to it. lets not forget that kojima worked at konami for a long time. they couldnt hold that grudge forever. especially when theres money to be made. sony probably helped it along too, as MGS is one of the core ip that built the PlayStation brand from the beginning. its one of the games that helped PlayStation take off.
I sadly failed to find the thread about it. But there was a rumor that Sony was trying to make amends between Konami and Kojima a while ago. This adds up to an already overwhelming set of "coincidences".

But hey, stay strong #TeamFake. I'll gladly quote you guys, once this is all said and done. :messenger_sunglasses:

I sadly failed to find the thread about it. But there was a rumor that Sony was trying to make amends between Konami and Kojima a while ago. This adds up to an already overwhelming set of "coincidences".

But hey, stay strong #TeamFake. I'll gladly quote you guys, once this is all said and done. :messenger_sunglasses:

this needs to be cleared up asap. its already gone on way too long. if it turns out to be false, hasan kahraman either needs to hide in a bunker or get facial reconstruction surgery because he is the one who has been stringing this along. why are sony so silent? konami havent said anything either.

Unwavering teamfake. Quote me freely that Abandoned is not Metal Gear, Silent Hill, or anything to do with Kojima.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
So was there anything to this over the weekend?

E7o9FUeWUAQLqrJ

E7VW976XoAUdLbh

The person that posted these screenshots, had the Abandoned app installed before it was released to us in the public.

On the 3rd a new Siren announcement and on 10th Silent Hill and MGS? Why announce everything separately instead of making the best presentation ever?

Markio128

Gold Member

Didn't they do something similar in 2019? Is there a SIREN anime or tv show or mobile game this could be refrencing?

Could be because there was reference to an ‘ocean of red’ in the original game, which appears to be depicted in that Twitter feed.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Wouldn't we need 2 more codes of 4 symbols each to be a PSN code?

Supposedly this same guy also tweeted a while ago that he knew that BlueBox and Kojima were related and was real. But then he apologized and "recanted" his statement. No idea what any of that really means though.

Faithless83

Banned
this needs to be cleared up asap. its already gone on way too long. if it turns out to be false, hasan kahraman either needs to hide in a bunker or get facial reconstruction surgery because he is the one who has been stringing this along. why are sony so silent? konami havent said anything either.
It wasn't cleared because it's true. They wouldn't let a "flip asset dev" spreading rumors for this long without someone stating "No Silent Hill/MGS/Castlevania whatever IP is in the works now.", like they did in the past here:

Unwavering teamfake. Quote me freely that Abandoned is not Metal Gear, Silent Hill, or anything to do with Kojima.
Depending on how much time I will have on the following days, I'll be sure to make it special for everyone involved.

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
So is new Siren game? The trailer will be in the Abandoned app? Or is another thing? This is so tired and confused.
If you're confused, in summary, Abandoned is the official Sony trailer app (made by Hideo Kojima, Kaz, and the person you fancy most in the world), which will have a trailer for every game you ever wanted to be made. Also, the person you fancy most in the world (yes you) will come to where you live (yes, where you live), and fuck you.

The amount of evidence is literally indisputable, there have been several tweets, and a lot of people conspicuously not making statements, so it's actual fact at this point.

Not particularly about what could be happening, but it's a wonderful channel and covers something of why the whole MGS V/PT/Silent Hills thing was so enjoyable.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
If you're confused, in summary, Abandoned is the official Sony trailer app (made by Hideo Kojima, Kaz, and the person you fancy most in the world), which will have a trailer for every game you ever wanted to be made. Also, the person you fancy most in the world (yes you) will come to where you live (yes, where you live), and fuck you.

The amount of evidence is literally indisputable, there have been several tweets, and a lot of people conspicuously not making statements, so it's actual fact at this point.

424607.jpg

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member

99.9% chance all this shit is connected.

zt1Mu6Q.jpg

One dark trip through reading several of the pages back. and you'll find yourself laughing, but only laughing because madness has overwhelmed you. Hasannnnn!!!

So if I understand correctly, there was a real Blue Box Games but it was fully absorbed into Sony. The question is why, looking on their record why did Sony wanted to fully buy them? Was it only to be able to use their history for this ARG?

baphomet

99.9% chance all this shit is connected.

Just another garbage developer in the partner program.

Not connected to Blue Box, who also isn't connected to anything.

• Triggered
Reactions: GHG

vpance

• LOL
Reactions: GHG

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Just so we know the current score... Either

A) there is some next level mastermind shit being orchestrated behind the scenes leading to a megaton reveal that no one is going to see coming

Or

B) there is a tsunami of shovel ware coming exclusively to the ps5 because Sony is so desperate for content they will let anyone release anything, console owners be damned

Does that about sum it up?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Just so we know the current score... Either

A) there is some next level mastermind shit being orchestrated behind the scenes leading to a megaton reveal that no one is going to see coming

Or

B) there is a tsunami of shovel ware coming exclusively to the ps5 because Sony is so desperate for content they will let anyone release anything, console owners be damned

Does that about sum it up?
I don't see how either of these are accurate lol

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I don't see how either of these are accurate lol
Hold on though, you have said before that Hasan is an asset flip con man so it follows you believe his game will be trash. That along with the other recent post from Carson Kelly Games which looks like trash, plus the fact that both say they are working closely with Sony implies they are indeed fine with letting garbage release exclusively on PS5.

Top Bottom