• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
Kojima you madda fakka

icwp4zh2i2f71.jpg

giphy.gif

Javthusiast

Banned
The fact that you ignore so many coincidences is baffling

Don't go hiding when its proven this is MGS/Silent hills

You know how many coincidences conspiracy theorists find? That says nothing.

I won't hide, but I will also clown on ya with memes once I am proven right. Which I will be.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It wasn't a coincidence that Hasan launched a Kickstarter in 2015 using Silent Hill fonts and referenced "PT" in the campaign; it was just him being a Kojima wannabe.. a very blatant one. lol

Why anyone thinks Kojima would go from PT to this ARG for toddlers is a bit of an insult to Kojima really.

"S______ ____L"

GHG

Gold Member
You know how many coincidences conspiracy theorists find? That says nothing.

I won't hide, but I will also clown on ya with memes once I am proven right. Which I will be.

Guys don't let the allure of Asian women deter you like it has for this man. Lust and love are the enemies of men, they can make you lose your focus. Don't doubt yourselves and stay headstrong for the mission ahead.

Holding Mel Gibson GIF

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Guys don't let the allure of Asian women deter you like it has for this man. Lust and love are the enemies of men, they can make you lose your focus. Don't doubt yourselves and stay headstrong for the mission ahead.

Holding Mel Gibson GIF

Sora Aoi and Kojima are both skinny Japanese people whose main draw was an out of nowhere surprise hit held close to the chest in the late 90's and early 00's. Coincidence?

It wasn't a coincidence that Hasan launched a Kickstarter in 2015 using Silent Hill fonts and referenced "PT" in the campaign; it was just him being a Kojima wannabe.. a very blatant one. lol

Why anyone thinks Kojima would go from PT to this ARG for toddlers is a bit of an insult to Kojima really.

"S______ ____L"
Here you go.... LOL :)

P _____T______ DIFF
16 ____20_______4

S______L_______DIFF
19_____12_______7

4+7=11

11=K=Kojima

bitbydeath

Gold Member
It sounds like you’re preparing yourself for when Team Real is right so you can say it was obvious this whole time despite continually trying to convince yourself Team Fake is right.

baphomet

It sounds like you’re preparing yourself for when Team Real is right so you can say it was obvious this whole time despite continually trying to convince yourself Team Fake is right.

Again, I have up to $500 on anyone willing to take a bet. No one on TeamReal seems to be interested in losing money though.

Digging into the source of the page the logo is called 'bayrak', which is Turkish for flag. Perhaps HK using Google Translate again.
I am pretty sure he is of Turkish descent. No need for Google translate.
He has a Turkish name. That bot. Huehuehue.

This whole thing is so shoddy and piss poorly done, the fact that you think it is not a indie studio is baffling.
Thats the thing man, the whole thing is shoddy we agree. then how come Sony, who has OCD about quality assurance and is is strict in that regard, allowed a piss poor dev to not only showcase his game on the blog, but also allowed him to upload a "trailers app" on the PSN ?! Not to mention letting him give all the mgs and sh references along the way. There is something else going on here and all sings point to this fact.

Last edited:

baphomet

Nope. Last time I did an avatar bet with someone they refused to change it when they lost.

This isn't an avatar bet and it's dealing with real money, it won't be "oh I'll send it if I lose." we'll both send the money to a reliable third party now and when it's obvious Blue Box has nothing to do with anything other than his own shitty game, I'll get mine back and whatever anyone else puts up.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
This isn't an avatar bet and it's dealing with real money, it won't be "oh I'll send it if I lose." we'll both send the money to a reliable third party now and when it's obvious Blue Box has nothing to do with anything other than his own shitty game, I'll get mine back and whatever anyone else puts up.
Nah, I don’t trust it after the last time.

ajfoucault

I'd love to see a new Silent Hill or even a new Metal Gear Solid, but by the way things ended, it is highly unlikely that Kojima would get involved with Konami ever again.

I'd love to see a new Silent Hill or even a new Metal Gear Solid, but by the way things ended, it is highly unlikely that Kojima would get involved with Konami ever again.
Well, there have been signs lately that the heat between them settled at least. Additionally Kojima does not need to be involved with Konami, Sony is probably just get the license to make games in these series and Konami just get a piece of the profits in the end. I can't imagine Konami selling the IPS completely.

Ellery

So I only wonder when Kojima did have the time to do this stuff. Even if we were to assume it is really a project that Kojima is involved then it is a 2025 game at the earliest

bitbydeath

Gold Member
So I only wonder when Kojima did have the time to do this stuff. Even if we were to assume it is really a project that Kojima is involved then it is a 2025 game at the earliest
Nah, Death Stranding took less than three years to make and came out in 2019.

We’re now on our 2nd year since that released so we can expect it next year, year after at the latest.

Ellery

Nah, Death Stranding took less than three years to make and came out in 2019.

We’re now on our 2nd year since that released so we can expect it next year, year after at the latest.

What about the director's cut of death stranding he was working on?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
True, why would the director have anything to do with the making of the director's cut.
It's just called like that because sony wanted it this way. Kojima said he don't like the name.
They are just adding few gimmicks to the game. Nothing that would take the man more than few days to overview over. Surely not 2 years o content development.....
They must have some other game like 70% into development

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I'm sure he has done something that warrants an additional mentioning of his name in the credits. HIDEO KOJIMA
I sure hope so as I am buying this shit day 1 on ps5.
I already own ps4 and pc versions... will be hard to go back to version without 4k120 and dlss

fragganaut

Ok, which one of you made this:
https://www.silenthills.org/
no luck with the password but I managed to find some public accessible content
https://www.silenthills.org/crawlbackin

there is some hidden audio embedded on that site (iframe) that is a link to a recording stored on vocaroo - I don't have any knowledge about vocaroo so please very sure about whether or not you would follow the link:
voice recorded ... says something about betraying your friends and how far ...
https://vocaroo.com/1kacHBPHd158

Kdad

Why are people so adversarial in here? Either we're in for a surprise reveal or this whole thing has just been dumb fun. It's really not that serious regardless of which stance you take.
I'm expecting to go out for beers with everyone after this is done....then on to the next theory :)

Yeah...not the Metal Gear Colonel lol

If Hideo 'must' be involved in the day to day production of the Director's Cut then Colonel Sanders needs to get his ass back in the kitchen.
To play devil's advocate here, you'd need to be ordering some director's cut bucket of chicken wings to get that treatment :D
A normal bucked will be cooked and served by a minimal wage worker :messenger_anguished:

Top Bottom