• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didnt i say we will have more questions after all this? team fake better be ready to bow down and kiss their don's hand when they realise how wrong they have been. 100% team real right until the end. this has kojima's stench all over it.

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

Maybe Hasan decided to go out swinging. One last epic troll before Internet explodes on him. YOLO. At least he lived, et cetera XD
Probably just a legit rollout issue. It's a unique app to be sure. Something with realtime demos ala 3DMark, that get updated over time probably couldn't be tested thoroughly. My guess is there'll be an app update to resolve whatever issue they've encountered. Given that the app launch was delayed a month, waiting a bit longer isn't the end of the world.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Hahaha not yet. They’ve just gone away. Website is down to holding page, and the app is gone. Videos on their YouTube are gone.
That’s just status quo. The website has been gone for months and YouTube was always empty. The app is still available too.

Here’s an image from my second PS5 which I never downloaded it on.

7e8470c5-58e4-4023-br2j4w.jpeg

Vae_Victis

Banned

Is this legit?

I don't know if it was listed specifically as it is now, but it's not new. It has been around as an announced PS4 game (and a Steam game) for quite some time. It's the one Hasan said had been "passed to another studio" and he would not be working on it anymore.

hyperbertha

Its obvious this is not how patches work. So question is, why would they tweet out such an obvious lie under sony's watch? If anything this increases the likelihood Sony is behind this....

tommib

Gold Member
Its obvious this is not how patches work. So question is, why would they tweet out such an obvious lie under sony's watch? If anything this increases the likelihood Sony is behind this....
Yes, Sony wants to pretend that their releases are stuck with bugs and can’t be downloaded because it’s so cool for your software to be delayed forever due to it not running properly. Come on, people.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Not cool, bro. Even the believers haven’t treated the atheism of IntentionalPun with this aggression. No need for that. We’re all in it together.
The poster in question actually has been condescending repeatedly to several people throughout this thread. Not to mention all the stupid anus derailment posts. He's eaten so much butthole, he's turning into one.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
The poster in question actually has been condescending repeatedly to several people throughout this thread. Not to mention all the stupid anus derailment posts. He's eaten so much butthole, he's turning into one.
I do it because I love you.

(there are people on both sides outright name calling back and forth in this thread and I get called out for being a little condescending? COME ON FRIENDS DO DRUGS WITH ME AND HAVE FUN)

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
ok the haunting isnt it? im losing my damn mind right now! im going to bed guys.
That's just his Steam Early Access game.. which is a slightly better version of the terrible Android game he sold under The Whisperer (same concept.. walk around take pictures..and... and? nothing else lol)

This guy is just working on some Unreal Engine projects and improving them and releasing them on different platforms trying to make a few bucks lol

The fact he got Nuare involved still amazes me.. although I have to wonder if they are even still on board.

Last edited:

Dr_Salt

Banned
didnt i say we will have more questions after all this? team fake better be ready to bow down and kiss their don's hand when they realise how wrong they have been. 100% team real right until the end. this has kojima's stench all over it.
Ok but if you lose you have to kiss #teamfake's buttholes.

Plastic Train

Neo Member
Well it says Blue Box. Looks like the cat is out of the bag.

E8dWn9uXEAgwKBC
E8dWnR7WYAEyiwm
E8dWnDHXsAInI9g
This listing has been up for a few months. Even has Hasan’s name at the bottom. I’ve had it wishlisted for a while. It’s been mentioned multiple times but it gets drowned out by team real / team fake arguments.

Calverz

If it’s real, then it’s a completely unprofessional way of revealing one of gamings most beloved franchises. Shame on Sony.
If it’s fake, then I told you so.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
That's just his Steam Early Access game.. which is a slightly better version of the terrible Android game he sold under The Whisperer (same concept.. walk around take pictures..and... and? nothing else lol)

This guy is just working on some Unreal Engine projects and improving them and releasing them on different platforms trying to make a few bucks lol

The fact he got Nuare involved still amazes me.. although I have to wonder if they are even still on board.

They said they were a couple months back.

Top Bottom