• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RGB'D

I have no idea how people are so invested in this being Kojima? Like I literally don't understand. I'm not trying to be negative but all the connections that people make seem so weak to me. Is there something I am missing or is this just a big goof off?

Editaur

I thought the coat would be a reference to something else:
myzgJo1.jpg

schaft0620

I thought the coat would be a reference to something else:
myzgJo1.jpg

Like I said before, the coat, the jeans, the walk, the boots, it appears to be a Silent Hill remake from BluePoint.

Blue Box = BluePoint
BluePoint was working on more than one game.
Sony is timing the 1st part acquisition announcement with the new game.
They were working on more than one game, the game will come out in 2022, and people who follow the ARG/Pre-order get a PS5 version of P.T. that day.
It's an ultra-linear, 7 hour game, that could be re-made by them in a year maybe two.

Metal Gear Solid in 2023/2024 near the release of the movie with Kojima's oversight and blessing.
They could create a streamlined development pipeline for re-creating two Konami, PS1 games back to back. Meanwhile, Sony is foaming at the mouth to charge $70 for a game that needs no concept art, writing, character development, or massive investments into developing a new IP.

Just my guess after seeing the .gif.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So the thread was retarded, but instead of leaving, you moved in and set up shop with your aggressive and negative posts?

Hey, don't question this dude. He's a Retardologist. The Autist Formerly Known as Teamfake. A Texan restaurant owner who deals only in snake sandwiches. The AspBurger, if you will. If anyone has the authority to judge, it is not us lowly plebs. People shouldn't believe here, this isn't a fucking church. Don't question how the educated spend their time, we're all over here just banging rocks together and humping pillows to Silent Hill. The last four games sucked, anyway. And Metal Gear? So overrated. I don't want to spend 60 bucks on a movie. It's just like one of my Japanese anime: lame as fuck and for 14 year olds. We should all be ashamed of ourselves for our words and deeds.

#ReedusIsMadeForWalking
#TeamReal
#AreYouReadyKids
#BasedKojima

JimRyanGOAT

Check the walk.
Here, watch again.

Hold up, how did Hassan go from this

ZJJkXiG.png

To this

He didn't

9gRZ2wB.png

He's a fake spokesperson, he's not making shit. I've said it before, I've seen better-looking flash games from the early 2000s compared to Hassan's actual releases. That small clip posted on Twitter is 10 times better than anything he's ever made.

Someone is behind all this, I don't know who it is. My best guess, Blue Point or Kojima

Last edited:

ksdixon

I haven't been following this but after looking into this for the past hour, team real.

But this does bring me back to when GAF went nuts and harassed that head transplant surgeon halfway across the world, I was team real on that as well.
Whatever happened with that?

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.

Those look like Harry's winklepickers 👀
So game is set late 70's early 80's then

cortadew

I think possibly Hassan will actually reveal the game when no one expects it unveiling the true name and the company behind it.

I definitively stay on team real. No one can convince me that the recent tweets from the involved people in PT were just a big coincidence.

Then there is still the recent tweet about the music from Kojima which lead to the discovery that one of the songs in that Album was used in the Abandoned trailer. And although Team fake says it’s not the same Song, I am pretty sure it is with some small modifications. For me the whole thing looks like Kojima saw that no one was able to made that connection yet and give a small subtle hint.

we also shouldn’t forget Kojimas recent tweet about this being the shortest teaser/trailer ever and that is exactly what we got.

Then there is still the fact that the name Hideo translates to the the family name if Hasan. Sure it could be a coincidence, but considering how many names there are in Turkish and the fact that the Kojima rumors already started before this discovery, it’s a very huge coincidence.

And I don’t think auch a troll we got, is not behind Kojima.

So yes, unless it’s proven that it’s really just a indie / fraud who only have one employee and is subcontracting most work to other studios from unknown fundings, I stay with team real.

i mean look what is his goal, make everyone hate him and don’t buy his game although it’s proven that he at least uses one studio (Nuare) to support him, that is not an assert flip it is just burning money.

There is also the fact that his app was already multiple times updated, so he knew exactly that he cannot patch the thing in by himself and have to go through Sony, so I am sure there were no technical issues but everything went down as planned.

dwish

HK, the king of disappointments 😐
What has kept me on #TeamReal is the fact that I cannot see what he is hoping to gain from this if fake.

Withnail

There is also the fact that his app was already multiple times updated, so he knew exactly that he cannot patch the thing in by himself and have to go through Sony, so I am sure there were no technical issues but everything went down as planned.
You don't need to patch a game to make it come out on time. Fixing the "technical issues" would involve phoning Sony to ask why the game didn't release and the reason would be either a) the PSN store broke, b) Hasan fucked up the paperwork/metadata/embargo details. My money is on b.

Anybody thinking that shit show was deliberate is beyond hope.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Teaser was abandoned and it is completely silent now, seems like Blue P..Box is gearing up something.

; )

Hold up, how did Hassan go from this

ZJJkXiG.png

To this

He didn't

9gRZ2wB.png

He's a fake spokesperson, he's not making shit. I've said it before, I've seen better-looking flash games from the early 2000s compared to Hassan's actual releases. That small clip posted on Twitter is 10 times better than anything he's ever made.

Someone is behind all this, I don't know who it is. My best guess, Blue Point or Kojima

You’re forgetting that unreal engine is free, and something like a dude from the asset store walking across a black floor is dead easy to do. How is this impressive in the least? Same shit, different pile.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
You’re forgetting that unreal engine is free, and something like a dude from the asset store walking across a black floor is dead easy to do. How is this impressive in the least? Same shit, different pile.
It’s not meant to be impressive, just a quick hack job to get it out and fool team fake into believing a history exists.

It’s not meant to be impressive, just a quick hack job to get it out and fool team fake into believing a history exists.
So the story is, the more Hasan fails, the worse the screwups, the writing, the bad translation, and the actual games - the ones he says are on par with RDR2 - that means it’s Kojima.
life of black tiger 2 was absolutely kojima then.
i have a theory that Aliens: Colonial Marines and Duke Nukem Forever were also Kojima, because fuck those games. Pitchford is a lying asshole that stole my money with technically shit games he lied about. - clearly Hasan and Pitchford are both Kojima.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
So the story is, the more Hasan fails, the worse the screwups, the writing, the bad translation, and the actual games - the ones he says are on par with RDR2 - that means it’s Kojima.
life of black tiger 2 was absolutely kojima then.
i have a theory that Aliens: Colonial Marines and Duke Nukem Foreger were also Kojima, because fuck those games. Pitchford is a lying asshole that stole my money with technically shit games he lied about. - clearly Hasan and Pitchford are both Kojima.
The point was, one of those is not like the other.

JimRyanGOAT

Sure, even though he could have done that way back in 2015, 16, 17, 18, & 19 when he was making his flash games.

+ You gotta look at all the strange coincidences

From his last release till now, there's no way this man secured all that funding, Nuare studios, 7 outsourced companies, etc etc.

Nuare even released a dam video just for the man like he was Gabe Newell or Todd Howard

Then you got all the other coincidences, it's just too much for me to say team fake

Top Bottom