• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The biggest troll would be whatever this is shipping as an Xbox exclusive ala Monster Hunter 3 announced for PS3 and then releasing as Monster Hunter Tri for Wii 👹👹👹

A man gracious in his loss.

Thanks Thank You GIF by BET Awards

Team Fake, we held strong and took the prize.

StZAYsP.jpg

#Teamfake: imagine your whole point of existence is to be right in some internet chest thumping contest how pathetic but funny 😄

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Hold on........................WAT?!

I sent message with a few things, and they got back to me with this:

Thank you for contacting us,we take all additional information into consideration. We believe that the best thing now is to let people work and prove that they can make a good project.

Thank you!

Michael J. Tappin
Contact Manager | Nuare Studio

I just sent a short follow up, will see if I get a response lol

MastaKiiLA

I wonder what the issue is. I'm going to bed. Hoping they can sort it out while I'm asleep, so I can wake up for some news. Fortunately for them, the devs in Japan should be awake, and ready to work on a fix. This is why you don't deploy a build to production during end of shift. 9pm local would force your team to have to troubleshoot late night, while fatigued from the day. The launch time was more aligned with Japan. Should be fine when I wake up.

CheeseCake

It's performance art. After failing to deliver on a deadline like Kojima did with Konami we will all Abandon him. Only then when all hope is lost will Silent Hills be revealed. It's like dismantling all the nukes in MGS5.

It's insane how that actually makes sense to a certain degree. lol

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
It's actually fairly incredible that this has delivered even less than I was expecting, given what my expectations were in the first place.

How can you be looking at this persistent incompetence and still think it's Kojima, and that any of this absolute bumbling fuckery is generating hype?

MaKTaiL

I was #TeamReal since day one but after all this fiasco today I'll have to change to #TeamFake. Kojima would never fuck a patch launch like this.

GuinGuin

Banned
I was #TeamReal since day one but after all this fiasco today I'll have to change to #TeamFake. Kojima would never fuck a patch launch like this.

One more nuke dismantled
It's performance art. After failing to deliver on a deadline like Kojima did with Konami we will all Abandon him. Only then when all hope is lost will Silent Hills be revealed. It's like dismantling all the nukes in MGS5.

IntentionalPun

What's the timeline on this look like?

Didn't he originally set a release date almost 2 months ago, and then announce a delay the day it was supposed to come out, and say it was localization?

TeamReal said that was because an event (that wasn't announced) got delayed (I guess they planned to hold an event w/o announcing it or something?)

Now this happens..

Faithless83

Banned
What's the timeline on this look like?

Didn't he originally set a release date almost 2 months ago, and then announce a delay the day it was supposed to come out, and say it was localization?

TeamReal said that was because an event (that wasn't announced) got delayed (I guess they planned to hold an event w/o announcing it or something?)

Now this happens..
They said they're still working on it.
If they would do "another delay" they wouldn't wait this long to announce it.

dukeoflegs

I got excited when I saw all the new pages from last night. Nope, just another delay. Hasan has really dug himself a hole, he should try digging up.

IntentionalPun

They said they're still working on it.
If they would do "another delay" they wouldn't wait this long to announce it.
I mean we'll see what happens; but it's not looking good for anything happening today.

Well, it's already "tomorrow" in Hasan's part of the world isn't it? lol

(not that it makes any sense anyways to have "technical difficulties" on releasing a Playstation patch, the set day of it's release)

There seem to be waaaay to many people on TeamFake super invested into this being nothing, let me assure you your lives don't depend on it 👌.

Still riding the Real Train til the wheels fall off, the myriad coincidences can't be ignored. If it turns out Hassan really *is* some supreme snakeoil salesman then they should build statues of him for running such a masterful game, I'll hang a portrait of him in my room.

Either way I'm good. If it's Lord Kojima I'm ecstatic. If it's really Hassan and his team who turn out something quality then great. If it's all a whole lot of nothing fantastic, I've got a million other things to play and life goes on, was a fun ride 🚂.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
There seem to be waaaay to many people on TeamFake super invested into this being nothing, let me assure you your lives don't depend on it 👌.

Still riding the Real Train til the wheels fall off, the myriad coincidences can't be ignored. If it turns out Hassan really *is* some supreme snakeoil salesman then they should build statues of him for running such a masterful game, I'll hang a portrait of him in my room.

Either way I'm good. If it's Lord Kojima I'm ecstatic. If it's really Hassan and his team who turn out something quality then great. If it's all a whole lot of nothing fantastic, I've got a million other things to play and life goes on, was a fun ride 🚂.
If this is not "wheels fall off" then wtf

Top Bottom