• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE:MILKMAN

The amount of failed projects and kickstarters from Hassan should be enough of a red flag to anyone still in denial. Wake up people. It’s still not too late to not get hurt. The earth isn’t flat!

But who is Hassan? Nobody to do with this game.... :messenger_winking:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
But who is Hassan? Nobody to do with this game.... :messenger_winking:
Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

Probably a stupid, insane question from Team Real here.

Is it possible that Hasan is an actual indie developer with previous failed projects, and Kojima actually paid him just to serve as a front for whatever secret project Abandoned really is? Is that too much into tinfoil hat territory (beyond where we are already at XD)?

Ramz87

Is it possible that Hasan is an actual indie developer with previous failed projects, and Kojima actually paid him just to serve as a front for whatever secret project Abandoned really is? Is that too much into tinfoil hat territory (beyond where we are already at XD)?
I think that’s exactly what most of team real are thinking lol

tommib

Gold Member

I would love the see receipts for that. Job: Indie-shitty-developer used as a front for high-profile Japanese developer.

By the way, I have him on LinkedIn because we’re both Dutch? Let me know what I should ask:

oyrkSqY.jpg

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
We've been through this 2 months ago, man..

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

That's not really accurate though. Hasan made that ridiculous claim in 2015, that Rewind was funded by a private investor.. he then released multiple games in 2019 on Android under Blue Box, released that terrible game on Steam Early Access in 2020.. continued to update that game into 2021, under the name Blue Box Studio.

Then mysteriously claimed to have sold that utter garbage that had sold a handful of copies to "CreateQ" and pulled that game from sale, in June 2021.

CreateQ is just Hasan still lol

IntentionalPun

So this ARG included this little tidbit:

Fill in the blanks: S____ _____L

But August 12th release date for the patch would have just been too obvious?

Why does the patch even have to come out on that day if this thing is going to reveal what it is anyways?

And is this Sony conference also happening Thursday bitbydeath bitbydeath ? Wasn't this delayed because of the delayed-but-never-announced conference?

Last edited:

Okay, so let's just lean into what sounds crazy, for the sake of fun if nothing else.

Yes, this is entirely possible. He tried this once before with the Phantom Pain, but just about everyone saw through it right away. So he did it a bit differently this time. On one hand leaning into the idea that it could be him, while also hiring someone to be the face of all of this.

Team Fake can be all high and mighty, but the reality is this really can be as simple as "we have been abandoned" and that's the "real-time experience". We are experiencing abandonment in real-time. Same thing Kojima did with the phantom pain. We all know that game is unfinished. Yet they also put out just enough of the Kingdom of Flies so that you know what should have happened. You, as the player, were now filled with a never-ending pain of knowing what could be and yet isn't. Similar to how you can still feel one's arm/hand/etc even though they are now gone, a phantom pain.

Metal Gear and Silent Hill have been abandoned. We suddenly have a game called Abandoned pop up heavily hinting at both titles. We have other games, like The Haunting, a game that everyone seems to ignore is using the EXACT same font and white/red lettering convention as The Phantom Pain. The exact same, go look at it. This is not all just coincidental. This is all on purpose. I get it, it seems crazy. That's the point. Going out with bandages all over your face and pretending to be someone else is crazy. Creating a fake "moby dick studios" is crazy. Having a bait and switch where no, you're not Snake, you're this naked guy Raiden, is crazy. Psycho Manti breaking the 4th wall on the Ps1 is crazy. Wanting to have a week long, in real time, sniper fight (his original idea for The End) is crazy. Kojima is crazy. He put out a trailer with a baby in a tank giving you a thumbs up ffs. This is Kojima unleashed. This is all par for the course. Anyone thinking otherwise is choosing to selectively ignore that Kojima has been doing this kind of thing, and very much enjoys it, for a long time.

Folks like to say that Sony is stupid for allowing this. Well yeah, they would be, unless this had a clear end they knew about. Remember they could pull this "scam app" at any time, yet they haven't. They could address it, yet they haven't. Do you think they're just ignoring this for no reason? This has blown up. They would if this was "a scam" they wouldn't if this was leading to something.

Why has no one mentioned that all the high-profile accounts quit following Hasan en mass yesterday, at the same time? Do you think that's a coincidence? Did they all just call each other up, have a group text, just all happened at the same time? Why did Geoff tweet "hmm"? Why did Hasan tweet "hmm"? Why did then Shu tweet "hmm"? They all just chose to tweet the same thing in response to this, at different times? Eventually one has to acknowledge that there's something more than just coincidence.

#Team Real till the very end.

Team Real members, which year was it that you all started losing your minds? Did the pandemic do this to all of you?
Don't be a dick. This stuff is just uncalled for from these team fake folks. A lot of real condescending, rude, posts. There's no place for it. You aren't "right". Nothing has been proven. Yet you act all high and mighty. Take a step back. This is a game, no need to be so attached to it.

Hugare

I'm leaning more towards Team Fake

But Sony wouldnt allow an app from a nobody with no freaking content on the PS Store. There's no game there, nothing.

And Sony would allow a demo before testing it? Without knowing its content beforehand?

Madness.

When it has been done before?

Even after this clusterfuck, the app is still there

8BiTw0LF

Banned
That's not really accurate though. Hasan made that ridiculous claim in 2015, that Rewind was funded by a private investor..
yelling gordon ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

he then released multiple games in 2019 on Android under Blue Box, released that terrible game on Steam Early Access in 2020.. continued to update that game into 2021, under the name Blue Box Studio.

Then mysteriously claimed to have sold that utter garbage that had sold a handful of copies to "CreateQ" and pulled that game from sale, in June 2021.

CreateQ is just Hasan still lol
The deal between Kojima and Hasan could easily have been that Hasan should work as normal (makes sense), but be ready to do work for Kojima when the time was right. We simply don't know.
The timeline for P.T getting shut down and a potential acquisition of BBG in 2015 matches pretty well.

IntentionalPun

Metal Gear and Silent Hill have been abandoned. We suddenly have a game called Abandoned pop up heavily hinting at both titles. We have other games, like The Haunting, a game that everyone seems to ignore is using the EXACT same font and white/red lettering convention as The Phantom Pain. The exact same, go look at it. This is not all just coincidental. This is all on purpose.

Abandoned is also the title of the first "chapter" of Hasan's 2015 Kickstarter game.. that used the Silent Hill font, and copied PT directly by releasing a "Playable Trailer"...so it's just an old name he's used before.

And The Haunting doesn't used the "EXACT" font.. of Phantom Pain.. not even really close.. and uses 2 different color red's.. neither of them the exact same.

I think it's being ignored by Team Real because it actually released, was sold for real money, was terrible, and doesn't really fit anything:

The "this is a Kojima making it harder to figure out w/ this new fake but real studio" thing is sort of ridiculous w/ all the heavy handed links to SH/Kojima isn't it? If he wanted it to be so difficult to figure out, why the "S____ ____L" tweet? Why use a company that in 2015 created an obvious SH/PT knockoff Kickstarter?

So this ARG included this little tidbit:

Fill in the blanks: S____ _____L

But August 12th release date for the patch would have just been too obvious?

Why does the patch even have to come out on that day if this thing is going to reveal what it is anyways?

And is this Sony conference also happening Thursday bitbydeath bitbydeath ? Wasn't this delayed because of the delayed-but-never-announced conference?
Did you ever think, that maybe, no, this ins't an ARG, and that's the point?

You have pointed out yourself, in between butt hold discussion, that in order to be such there would have to be a "game" as it were. And there's not. There is no game. There is just a series of seemingly never-ending coincidences. So yeah, of course, were not finding what you think we should, you're looking at this the wrong way have been for some time.

This isn't a game. This is a reveal. The same way that Moby Dick was a reveal for the Phantom Pain. There was no game. There was no, go here and find this clue, and that leads you to this, etc. There was just a series of coincidences that people put together and came to the conclusion that yes, this is Kojima, this is a new Metal Gear and even figured out that it's not actually Snake. All of this was known, by simply following the bread crumbs. I mean, as I said, people even figured out that Venom wasn't Snake before MGSV was even released. I mean this was a game that was based around the novel 1984. Kojima knew what he was doing. He was, and still is, trying to convince you what you're seeing and hearing isn't real. That's the trick. That's always been the trick.

Abandoned is also the title of the first "chapter" of Hasan's 2015 Kickstarter game.. that used the Silent Hill font, and copied PT directly by releasing a "Playable Trailer"...so it's just an old name he's used before.

And The Haunting doesn't used the "EXACT" font.. of Phantom Pain.. not even really close.. and uses 2 different color red's.. neither of them the exact same.

I think it's being ignored by Team Real because it actually released, was sold for real money, was terrible, and doesn't really fit anything:

The "this is a Kojima making it harder to figure out w/ this new fake but real studio" thing is sort of ridiculous w/ all the heavy handed links to SH/Kojima isn't it? If he wanted it to be so difficult to figure out, why the "S____ ____L" tweet? Why use a company that in 2015 created an obvious SH/PT knockoff Kickstarter?

The Haunting that is currently on the PS5 store, uses the exact same font and red/white letter convention. You pulling a video from 2015 doesn't change that.

d69xJBy.png

I can also choose to selectively ignore things to support my arguments while ignoring others, but it doesn't change the fact that fonts is the same.

Also why the "S____ ____L" tweet? That's really simple. Because he knew that it would do exactly what it's done. Why is it so hard to think that someone would intentionally draw attention with the attention of misdirection. This is sleight of hand. I said before that people figured out everything before. So he is leaning into that and saying, yeah, it's what you think it is, because it would garner this exact reaction. Complete disbelief. And yet, so many coincidences. So. Many. Coincidences.

Last edited:
Okay, so let's just lean into what sounds crazy, for the sake of fun if nothing else.

Yes, this is entirely possible. He tried this once before with the Phantom Pain, but just about everyone saw through it right away. So he did it a bit differently this time. On one hand leaning into the idea that it could be him, while also hiring someone to be the face of all of this.

Team Fake can be all high and mighty, but the reality is this really can be as simple as "we have been abandoned" and that's the "real-time experience". We are experiencing abandonment in real-time. Same thing Kojima did with the phantom pain. We all know that game is unfinished. Yet they also put out just enough of the Kingdom of Flies so that you know what should have happened. You, as the player, were now filled with a never-ending pain of knowing what could be and yet isn't. Similar to how you can still feel one's arm/hand/etc even though they are now gone, a phantom pain.

Metal Gear and Silent Hill have been abandoned. We suddenly have a game called Abandoned pop up heavily hinting at both titles. We have other games, like The Haunting, a game that everyone seems to ignore is using the EXACT same font and white/red lettering convention as The Phantom Pain. The exact same, go look at it. This is not all just coincidental. This is all on purpose. I get it, it seems crazy. That's the point. Going out with bandages all over your face and pretending to be someone else is crazy. Creating a fake "moby dick studios" is crazy. Having a bait and switch where no, you're not Snake, you're this naked guy Raiden, is crazy. Psycho Manti breaking the 4th wall on the Ps1 is crazy. Wanting to have a week long, in real time, sniper fight (his original idea for The End) is crazy. Kojima is crazy. He put out a trailer with a baby in a tank giving you a thumbs up ffs. This is Kojima unleashed. This is all par for the course. Anyone thinking otherwise is choosing to selectively ignore that Kojima has been doing this kind of thing, and very much enjoys it, for a long time.

Folks like to say that Sony is stupid for allowing this. Well yeah, they would be, unless this had a clear end they knew about. Remember they could pull this "scam app" at any time, yet they haven't. They could address it, yet they haven't. Do you think they're just ignoring this for no reason? This has blown up. They would if this was "a scam" they wouldn't if this was leading to something.

Why has no one mentioned that all the high-profile accounts quit following Hasan en mass yesterday, at the same time? Do you think that's a coincidence? Did they all just call each other up, have a group text, just all happened at the same time? Why did Geoff tweet "hmm"? Why did Hasan tweet "hmm"? Why did then Shu tweet "hmm"? They all just chose to tweet the same thing in response to this, at different times? Eventually one has to acknowledge that there's something more than just coincidence.

#Team Real till the very end.

I mean if you think about it, one of the biggest reasons fans are so divided on this is because Hasan has actually published (or tried to publish) games before. So it's easy to look at what he had done in the past and say, "Yeah, this is a grift." It's not like Moby Dick Studios and Joakim Mogren who just showed up out of the blue overnight with no history against them.

Make no mistake. Hiring (and even paying) an indie developer just to play along is a crazy marketing ploy, but honestly it's a perfect cover.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

The Haunting that is currently on the PS5 store, uses the exact same font and red/white letter convention. You pulling a video from 2015 doesn't change that.

d69xJBy.png

I can also choose to selectively ignore things to support my arguments while ignoring others, but it doesn't change the fact that fonts is the same.
That video is from Feb. 2021.. and was someone who bought the game on Steam.

I'm not ignoring anything.. that is not the same font/color combo as The Phantom Pain. (color should be obvious, look at the G and E for obvious font differences too)

Q1OcX7b.png

Weird how you complain about people being condescending then use a condescending tone lol

Last edited:
Finally, the video from yesterday, the character is clearly a reference to James from SH 2. Same pants, jacket, and shoes. There's really no denying that. Another coincidence, I know.

qLtYdFo.png

Also the sound of his footsteps sounds very similar to a pitched down version of the footsteps from SH. I don't think they are, but the sounds evoke an older sound design. That's clearly purposful.

One final point. Remember that little teaser was put up minutes before the update was supposed to come out. Guys, if this was a scam, and they knew the app would not do anything, then explain the point of this last teaser post? If you were scamming and worried, or whatever other reason people here think they had "technical difficulties" then please explain why they would post that? Just to troll more? I mean really? When it's another OVERT reference to SH? No one has even bothered to explain this. Yet another coincidence people just ignore.

I find it odd what people here continue to ignore yet are content to claim, and with superiority no less, that they are definitively "right". Just saying.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
In most conspiracy theories it's enough to follow the money to debunk "theories". Who's paying Hasan Kahraman? 6 years of failures ain't cheap.

What income has Blue Box and CreateQ gained the last 6 years? - How many devs is working under the BBG umbrella?

Show Me The Money GIF

Faithless83

Banned

d69xJBy.png

Also why the "S____ ____L" tweet? That's really simple. Because he knew that it would do exactly what it's done. Why is it so hard to think that someone would intentionally draw attention with the attention of misdirection. This is sleight of hand. I said before that people figured out everything before. So he is leaning into that and saying, yeah, it's what you think it is, because it would garner this exact reaction. Complete disbelief. And yet, so many coincidences. So. Many. Coincidences.
the-office-thank-you.gif

Stunned that team real has got more votes since last night.

What is it going to take?
Oh sweet summer child, TeamFake are too focused on claiming victory already to notice the obvious:

A patch wouldn't take this long to be deployed for a game, let alone a teaser of in game rendering.

Edit: please don't stop the bashing, it's a very nice read. :messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:
Finally, the video from yesterday, the character is clearly a reference to James from SH 2. Same pants, jacket, and shoes. There's really no denying that. Another coincidence, I know.

qLtYdFo.png

Also the sound of his footsteps sounds very similar to a pitched down version of the footsteps from SH. I don't think they are, but the sounds evoke an older sound design. That's clearly purposful.

One final point. Remember that little teaser was put up minutes before the update was supposed to come out. Guys, if this was a scam, and they knew the app would not do anything, then explain the point of this last teaser post? If you were scamming and worried, or whatever other reason people here think they had "technical difficulties" then please explain why they would post that? Just to troll more? I mean really? When it's another OVERT reference to SH? No one has even bothered to explain this. Yet another coincidence people just ignore.

I find it odd what people here continue to ignore yet are content to claim, and with superiority no less, that they are definitively "right". Just saying.
Because Hasan has been a PT Stan for like 6 years and this whole thing is predicated on his references and cheap knockoffs to silent hill?
Where’s my man who is an expert on Norman Reedus’s walk at? He needs to chime in.

IntentionalPun

In most conspiracy theories it's enough to follow the money to debunk "theories". Who's paying Hasan Kahraman? 6 years of failures ain't cheap.

What income has Blue Box and CreateQ gained the last 6 years? - How many devs is working under the BBG umbrella?

Show Me The Money GIF
If it took 6 years to make what BBG has made, there is not really a team of developers behind them.

There is no evidence of anyone but Hasan being involved.

And he either lives in his parents basement or has a day job.

That video is from Feb. 2021.. and was someone who bought the game on Steam.

I'm not ignoring anything.. that is not the same font/color combo as The Phantom Pain. (color should be obvious, look at the G and E for obvious font differences too)

Q1OcX7b.png

Weird how you complain about people being condescending then use a condescending tone lol
Would you prefer I use butt holes in every discussion? Sorry, not being condescending just addressing you with the same tone you've shown me and others. I figured that's how you would like it as it's how you have been interacting with everyone.

As for the text, alright I was wrong. Not exact. I will admit that. That being said, it's still roughly the same and using the same white/red convention. This is undeniable. It's, like many other things, evoking the same things as before. I get it, you will say this is just another example of Hasan doing this because he's a scammer/asset flipper/etc. You've said it all before, so save yourself some time. Not trying to be condescending, just being honest, you continue to use the same arguments. We have all heard them. They're no moving any goal post at this point.

happy butt hole.

At this point I'm convinced there is something you're supposed to do while in the app to reveal the trailer. Kojima is waiting for us to figure it out. Don't let him down, guys!
Omg this is hilarious. You guys are going to fiddle around in a broken POS app the developer has said is broken and is trying to fix, because you think it’s a puzzle.
The only puzzle here is how anyone could ever think this.

Because Hasan has been a PT Stan for like 6 years and this whole thing is predicated on his references and cheap knockoffs to silent hill?
Where’s my man who is an expert on Norman Reedus’s walk at? He needs to chime in.
Is he also a Stan for MGS? Being a Stan for SH doesn't explain the overt references to MGS. And i get it, he's just a Stan for Kojima. Very well could be. Could just as likely be doing all of this, somehow not getting called out by ANYONE, no press saying "this guy is actively ripping off Kojima/Konami and trying to make money off of it", no Kojima/Konami/Sony stepping into what, according to some of you, is a very obvious asset flip all while being what, legally distinct enough to not get sued? All of this is going on, to the point that Shu is now commenting on it, even if just tangentially, and yet no one has stepped in? No one has said a thing? No one has stepped forward to say "this isn't us" we have no connection. I mean companies don't allow their IPS to just be used like that, just doesn't happen. Konami themselves doesn't play around with that. And yet....Almost as if they were all in on it.

Or it could be nothing. Either way.

The one man dev who is running rampant with Konami IPs and no one from Konami tries to shoot the rumors down, right?

Makes a lot of sense. :messenger_sunglasses:
Exactly. People here act like companies just allow their IP's to be used like this. That just doesn't happen. This has gone on for to long for someone to not step in. Especially now that Shu has referenced it rather overtly.

IntentionalPun

As for the text, alright I was wrong. Not exact. I will admit that. That being said, it's still roughly the same and using the same white/red convention. This is undeniable. It's, like many other things, evoking the same things as before. I get it, you will say this is just another example of Hasan doing this because he's a scammer/asset flipper/etc. You've said it all before, so save yourself some time. Not trying to be condescending, just being honest, you continue to use the same arguments. We have all heard them. They're no moving any goal post at this point.

No I'll go ahead and respond, as it's not your decision how I spend my time sweetie <3

It's just.. vaguely the colors white and red.. and a popular but not exact font style in bold.. it's similar to you guys seeing something behind literally the color blue in a vague shape of a square or box showing up places.. most popular color + most popular man made shape (especially since people are counting actual boxes, squares, rectangles..)

No I'll go ahead and respond, as it's not your decision how I spend my time sweetie <3

It's just.. vaguely the colors white and red.. and a popular but not exact font style in bold.. it's similar to you guys seeing something behind literally the color blue in a vague shape of a square or box showing up places.. most popular color + most popular man made shape (especially since people are counting actual boxes, squares, rectangles..)

No, it's not vague, just because you say it is. There's nothing vague about it. It is clearly using the same type of font and red/white lettering design to evoke the Phantom Pain. I mean, on one hand, you argue he is doing all of this on purpose because he wants to reference Kojima as part of his scam games, and at the same time you say, no this isn't that? Is he referencing Kojima overtly or not? Or just not this time? But all the others he is?

And no, it's not the same as "you guys seeing..." We are looking at the Phantom Pain and at that and saying, yeah, same white, same red, same above and bellow, same design aesthetic. Clearly. Why? Because it's clearly the same design aesthetic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom