• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GuinGuin

Banned
vbk6c7m6jtg71.jpg

Guy won't give a straight answer about it to save his life

"Kojima ultimately chose Guerrilla Games' in-house Decima engine after being sent a box containing the engine's source code, which "made [him] very happy". Additionally, Kojima set up a small satellite studio at Guerrilla Games, in order to work in close liaison with the Dutch studio to improve the engine."

Oh look, he just happens to have already been setup in the Netherlands. But we already knew that.

If this were the scam, we should all be avoiding, Shu wouldn't be laughing about it. He would be laughing if he knew the "technical problems" was a lie, and I bet he knows why. Now why would he not say? Why allow this to continue on the PS Store? That, from a business standpoint, isn't a good look.

He could have ended this all right now, cause he clearly didn't avoid the answer, and yet he didn't. He just poured more fuel on the fire. If that doesn't tell you there's more to this than you're just being stubborn at this point. This confirms there's more going on than we know. 100%

Last edited:
I doubt KojiPro still has employees working out of the Guerilla Games office.
You doubt they do, but for all intents and purposes, we have no reason to believe they don't till we hear otherwise. Especially as they were clearly working on Death Stranding DC. And we know he's been working on a yet unannounced game. He doesn't have an engine of his own. No reason to think he's not still using Decima. I mean he did have a hand in its creation and all.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
You doubt they do, but for all intents and purposes, we have no reason to believe they don't till we hear otherwise. Especially as they were clearly working on Death Stranding DC. And we know he's been working on a yet unannounced game. He doesn't have an engine of his own. No reason to think he's not still using Decima. I mean he did have a hand in its creation and all.
Why would it even matter tho? lol

Not like either of us thinks Hasan is actually doing any development.. so proximity to the Guerilla offices is sort of.. pointless.

GuinGuin

Banned
"Kojima ultimately chose Guerrilla Games' in-house Decima engine after being sent a box containing the engine's source code, which "made [him] very happy". Additionally, Kojima set up a small satellite studio at Guerrilla Games, in order to work in close liaison with the Dutch studio to improve the engine."

Oh look, he just happens to have already been setup in the Netherlands. But we already knew that.

If this were the scam, we should all be avoiding, Shu wouldn't be laughing about it. He would be laughing if he knew the "technical problems" was a lie, and I bet he knows why. Now why would he not say? Why allow this to continue on the PS Store? That, from a business standpoint, isn't a good look.

He could have ended this all right now, cause he clearly didn't avoid the answer, and yet he didn't. He just poured more fuel on the fire. If that doesn't tell you there's more to this than you're just being stubborn at this point. This confirms there's more going on than we know. 100%

If BB was a real indie he would make an excuse for them about how development is hard etc not laugh at them which would hardly be professional given his job is to support indies.

IntentionalPun

And how does him laughing about it fit the idea that there's some grand master reveal coming?

You guys think Sony got Jason Schrier and Geoff Keighly sworn to secrecy but Shu is just out here posting Hmmm.. and laugh reactions like that? lol

Why would it even matter tho? lol

Not like either of us thinks Hasan is actually doing any development.. so proximity to the Guerilla offices is sort of.. pointless.
It only matters in the context that Kojima could be working out of the Netherlands the same as Hasan is supposed to be. Connecting them yet again even if in a coincidental way. And like I said, it matters because we know Kojima is working on something, other than the DC.

And how does him laughing about it fit the idea that there's some grand master reveal coming?

You guys think Sony got Jason Schrier and Geoff Keighly sworn to secrecy but Shu is just out here posting Hmmm.. and laugh reactions like that? lol
Shu posted hmm which means....nothing. I mean, as we've pointed out Hasan posted hmmm as did Geoff. It means nothing, or it is a hint, we don't know yet. The laughing emoji? He's laughing at the idea that this is a tech issue. I said that. He's pouring fuel on the fire. If this was nothing, a scam, he would say so. He would put an end to this. Not inflame things further by dancing around and making it easy to interpret how you like answers. I mean, we all agree this would be a bad look for Sony, if this wasn't something else, and yet we have Shu over here doing this? Why not address it? Because that's the point. He knows what's going on. He's helping egg it on. And it's working as we're now all discussing how to interpret what he's tweeted. A simple emoji, nothing more, yet we can all see something else in it. That is the point.

IntentionalPun

BTW.. this is all that Kojima "Thursday" tweet was referring to:

"The title sounds like MIss Marple! Sounds interesting! Although it's not Tuesday."

It's almost as if they have us chasing phantoms. Almost as if they are all doing just enough to keep us looking. I mean you think it's coincidence that BB hasn't tweeted in hours and Shu has avoided all questions to this till now? This is all on purpose.

You truly believe that all of these people are just allowing something like this to just go on regarding the Sony Store? With the top app on their store right now? Like that's a good look? Unless they wanted the attention. I mean at some point you have to concede they know about this and clearly, they don't mind the attention. Why would that be? Why would Sony allow this? What sense does that make? To let an obvious scammer garner this much attention, and all you do is....laugh at your users? Dude, this isn't that hard to figure out. At this point, if you think this is anything but on purpose....

Last edited:
I mean as has been argued, Hasan is a clearly dumb scammer, but instead of stepping in and stopping Sony's association with this dumb scammer, Shu....laughs at the users? In the face of all of this overwhelmingly obvious evidence of a scammer trying to scam Sony and investors and users and, just the world, I guess, scam all of us. But yeah, let's not put a stop to that as it just gains more attention, nah, instead I'll just emote a laugh at everyone not able to "play" the app due to the technical issues. Or you know, he's laughing about the idea of said issues, because you know he's in on it. I mean which one makes more damn sense people?

Shu's just been playing that long con, he's clearly a scammer too.

Last edited:
\I mean, talk about gaining goddamned steam BB Studios has gained 2k followers in like 3 hours on twitter. This is only gaining more attention. Why would Sony be okay with that with such an obvious scam/scammer? It just doesn't make any damn sense at this point. Shu would not be just laughing about this. That makes no damn sense from a professional standpoint. None at all. That's undeniable.

Well, look, Kojima has a different MP3 player, and this one isn't a Blue Box. So that other one was a choice he made. Also what's that women in? Oh, just a blue box.
gOs6FhD.png

This shows that his choice to post the Blue Box Mp3 Player was exactly that, a choice he clearly made with a purpose. Same with this. I mean why does someone have multiple Sony MP3 players just sitting around? This man rolls out of bed and starts this stuff. There's a reason for that. This isn't all just crazy coincidences.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
BTW.. this is all that Kojima "Thursday" tweet was referring to:

"The title sounds like MIss Marple! Sounds interesting! Although it's not Tuesday."

Wrong book, but it’s the context which is important, not the book itself.

JimRyanGOAT

Well, look, Kojima has a different MP3 player, and this one isn't a Blue Box. So that other one was a choice he made. Also what's that women in? Oh, just a blue box.
gOs6FhD.png

This shows that his choice to post the Blue Box Mp3 Player was exactly that, a choice he clearly made with a purpose. Same with this. I mean why does someone have multiple Sony MP3 players just sitting around? This man rolls out of bed and starts this stuff. There's a reason for that. This isn't all just crazy coincidences.
Coincidence 844

I shall continue to ignore these

Hassan is simply a liar and asset flipper #teamfake

Last edited:
One to know something strange about that album? There's two of them. Anouta 1 and 2. They are a duality. One red one blue. The same duality Kojima has been playing with for some time. The same idea of having an "other" representing you. Know who's been tweeting about those albums? Yeah, you know who. Wanna know something else? Both those albums came out at the same time. Two sides of the same coin, but both something different. Just putting that out there.

VnvVOz7.png

Wanna know something else about Mone Kamishiraishi? Her birthday is January 27. Why does 27 matter? April 27 was when Konami confirmed SH would not be continued. Kojima just so happened to post a picture of her, in a blue box, on 8/12 (his time) on a Sony Mp3 player that is clearly not the same as before, you know the blue box one. Just putting that out there.

Also, while were on the subject of 27:

But like, none of this means a thing, right?

Last edited:

tmlDan

If he was getting grants or something there would be a public record of that; as there is always a public record of shit like that, IMO.

He's just an idiot who thought his lame asset flip games he did release would make money.. and he's being an idiot again (again, IMO,.)
Thanks for repeating the same thing 500 times, hope it makes you feel nice lol

sojuwarrior

Was Silent Hill that impactful of a game or that big of a deal for us to have to go through so many little shtty hints and loops?

At this point, even if this turns out to be real, it already left a bad taste in my mouth for me to take this seriously (of coz I am only speaking from my own perspective)

gOs6FhD.png

Dude, this sort of thing isn't healthy. Looking for all the coincidences in the world and somehow equating that with some master plan from Kojima and Sony.

It's been said before in this thread, but the human mind is very good at making connections where there might not be any. I'll be delighted to be proven wrong, but nothing about any of these coincidences screams out there's a larger plan here.

Edit: I should add, if it's an ARG, it's a pretty shitty one.

Last edited:
Are they supposed asset flip devs though?
Also, did they both get one announcement teaser and an almost immediate interview with one of the biggest names in gaming journalism? After said individual declared "it's Kojima...I mean cough cough, nevermind"? Something tells me no.

Dude, this sort of thing isn't healthy. Looking for all the coincidences in the world and somehow equating that with some master plan from Kojima and Sony.

It's been said before in this thread, but the human mind is very good at making connections where there might not be any. I'll be delighted to be proven wrong, but nothing about any of these coincidences screams out there's a larger plan here.

Edit: I should add, if it's an ARG, it's a pretty shitty one.
Said multiple times, don't think it's an ARG. I have a doctor for medical advice, thanks though.

You're allowed to believe what you like. As am I. Is that somehow offensive to you? If not, don't worry about it. I mean what, are we all just supposed to say, yes we all agree, this is X. Would that make some of you feel better? If so, then why are you here? "I want to see it all implode". Okay, and so that means that you find what others say that don't agree with you a bother? Why? Because it doesn't fit your narrative? I really don't get the animosity here.

Last edited:

dukeoflegs

Wanna know something else about Mone Kamishiraishi? Her birthday is January 27. Why does 27 matter? April 27 was when Konami confirmed SH would not be continued. Kojima just so happened to post a picture of her, in a blue box, on 8/12 (his time) on a Sony Mp3 player that is clearly not the same as before, you know the blue box one. Just putting that out there.

Also, while were on the subject of 27:

But like, none of this means a thing, right?

That reddit link says his first account has 27 connections, I see 280. Also Hasan and I share a connection. Small world.

I mean.. that Bright Infinite guy literally got caught stealing assets... so lol
Seriously? LMFAO. That's pretty good.

Also really want to point out that a whole lot of you conveniently have just ignored the Shu tweet. Not even wanting to touch that. Don't think we haven't noticed.

Last edited:
Said multiple times, don't think it's an ARG. I have a doctor for medical advice, thanks though.

You're allowed to believe what you like. As am I. Is that somehow offensive to you? If not, don't worry about it. I mean what, are we all just supposed to say, yes we all agree, this is X. Would that make some of you feel better? If so, then why are you here? "I want to see it all implode". Okay, and so that means that you find what others say that don't agree with you a bother? Why? Because it doesn't fit your narrative? I really don't get the animosity here.
There's no animosity from me, I'm sorry if it comes across that way. I'm just trying to point out the fact that making connections based on every tiny details is probably not great?

As I previously stated, happy to be proven wrong and we all win if it is something such as Silent Hill. I'm not bothered by your excitement whatsoever, more power to you!

There's no animosity from me, I'm sorry if it comes across that way. I'm just trying to point out the fact that making connections based on every tiny details is probably not great?

As I previously stated, happy to be proven wrong and we all win if it is something such as Silent Hill. I'm not bothered by your excitement whatsoever, more power to you!
And to you as well!

IntentionalPun

gOs6FhD.png

How is that a different MP3 player?

He uses the same one all the time..

That's.. the same player.. neither is a blue box lol

Last edited:
How is that a different MP3 player?

He uses the same one all the time..
It's the same type. Yes. that one is black though. The previous one was blue. I mean, this has been discussed so much on here, I legit don't know if you are trolling me.

That being said, it could be the same MP3 player, in general, upon second look, BUT, there has been overwhelming agreement that the other pic I have uploaded, the original cult MP3 player pic, appears to be a blue box. The new pic is clearly black with a pic of Mone in a blue box. That's the point. Like I said this has been discussed heavily on this very thread. I mean we were talking about Cult and Apcalytpica earlier.

Xe1qcKb.png

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

That is not a blue MP3 player... at best it's a gray color w/ a hint of blue (like a lot of generic electronics.)

But really just look dark gray w/ some different lighting in both shots.

Last edited:

If anything this is the bigger news for Shu related Abandoned tweets :messenger_tears_of_joy:

So, to that point, why is Shu allowing this to go on? Why did he post the laughing emoji earlier? Why? How is any of this a good look for Sony? BB Studios is gaining more and more followers, more and more attention is on this. No one can explain how this is a good look for Sony and why Shu, rather then addressing it, would just laugh. If it's such a scam, an asset flip (with no pre order or way to profit mind you) why are they allowing it, and better yet, just laughing about it? What sense does that make from a business standpoint? Please, someone, explain that. How is this a positive for Sony, as it currently stands?

That is not a blue MP3 player... at best it's a gray color w/ a hint of blue (like a lot of generic electronics.)
So, as I said, could be the same one, but uh...what color does it appear to be reflecting? What color would you consider that? Cause that's not black. Not like the other one. Again, could be a different angle, not even gonna argue that, but that MP3 player is showing a blue hue. You can't deny that. But like I said with how much that had already been discussed I think you're just trolling at this point. No one can be this obtuse to what's been going on all the while being so confident in their belief.

"w/ a hint of blue (like a lot of generic electronics.)" exactly. almost like a blue box. thanks for following along.

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
Was Silent Hill that impactful of a game or that big of a deal for us to have to go through so many little shtty hints and loops?

At this point, even if this turns out to be real, it already left a bad taste in my mouth for me to take this seriously (of coz I am only speaking from my own perspective)

Yes. Sh2 in particular is one of the most intelligently designed and amazing narratives in history. Also the scariest game ever made.

Top Bottom