• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, to that point, why is Shu allowing this to go on? Why did he post the laughing emoji earlier? Why? How is any of this a good look for Sony? BB Studios is gaining more and more followers, more and more attention is on this. No one can explain how this is a good look for Sony and why Shu, rather then addressing it, would just laugh. If it's such a scam, an asset flip (with no pre order or way to profit mind you) why are they allowing it, and better yet, just laughing about it? What sense does that make from a business standpoint? Please, someone, explain that. How is this a positive for Sony, as it currently stands?
An answer from Shu would be nice, but I think it brings attention to the brand. They're not adverse to promoting indie projects.

Look at stuff like this monstrosity which got a video on the Playstation channel

That isn't even mentioning Life of Black Tiger or Spear of Destiny The Kasieki.

At this point I just want to be put out of my misery. All this tiptoeing around the game is strange, I'll admit.

One photo has a red filter. One has a blue.

PvO0eKJ.png

6bEgfSx.png

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
So if Shu tweeted "This is just an Inide game, not Kojima", like Hasan has already said multiple times.. like was printed in Bloomberg and elswhere.

THAT would end the conspiracy theory?

Wouldn't #TeamReal just say "of course Shu is saying that, but all will be revealed soon..."??

An answer from Shu would be nice, but I think it brings attention to the brand. They're not adverse to promoting indie projects.

Look at stuff like this monstrosity which got a video on the Playstation channel

At this point I just want to be put out of my misery. All this tiptoeing around the game is strange, I'll admit.

I get what you're saying, but my point is that some people are saying Hasan is this big obvious dumb scammer, right? So why would Sony continue to allow themselves to be associated? Rather then addressing it why laugh about it? Not touching it would be one thing, but Shu actively chose to address it in the most flame inducing way possible. That's not for nothing.

So if Shu tweeted "This is just an Inide game, not Kojima", like Hasan has already said multiple times.. like was printed in Bloomberg and elswhere.

THAT would end the conspiracy theory?

Wouldn't #TeamReal just say "of course Shu is saying that, but all will be revealed soon..."??
And yet, he hasn't has he. So why is that? You can't explain the laughing emoji. You haven't even tried. It's just, yeah, well he could end this, but....but he hasn't. Why? Why is that? Because they don't care? If they didn't care then why address it at all? I mean the logic just doesn't hold up.

Cause yes, that would end it. That hasn't happened. Do you have a reason why that hasn't happened? I've yet to see it. Any time now. We're still waiting.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Jesus Christ all the P.T retweets Kojima is making right now!

I've searched through all his tweets/retweets from 2015-2020 (August 12th) and he has never tweeted/retweeted anything P.T related in those years, from both his profiles.

Now, if Team Fake thinks this is just another coincidence....

damon salvatore joker GIF

Retweets as of now:

Last edited:
either something big will actually be revealed or he is a clueless clown that doesn't know what is this, if it's the latter then Jim Ryan must fire him, i mean he must know that his replies will hype this shit even more
EXACTLY. This is clearly inflaming the situation. Please, PLEASE, explain how that makes Sony look good, Shu look competent, and any of the other? All that does is make some random posters on an internet forum look like they have figured out some grand scam all while Sony looks like incompetent idiots that laugh at their user base when they're being clearly scammed by such an obviously dumb scammer.

Like, you can't logically say this dude is this dumb, and also that's he's orchestrated all of this and that Sony is just willfully, gleefully one could say (they are laughing) going along with it. That's just obscene at this point.

JimRyanGOAT

Jesus Christ all the P.T retweets Kojima is making right now!

I've searched through all his tweets/retweets from 2015-2020 and he has never tweeted/retweeted anything P.T related in those years, from both his profiles.

Now, if Team Fake thinks this is just another coincidence....

damon salvatore joker GIF

Retweets as of now:

7 retweets

Hmmmm :messenger_sad_relieved:

IntentionalPun

And yet, he hasn't has he. So why is that? You can't explain the laughing emoji. You haven't even tried. It's just, yeah, well he could end this, but....but he hasn't. Why? Why is that? Because they don't care? If they didn't care then why address it at all? I mean the logic just doesn't hold up.

Cause yes, that would end it. That hasn't happened. Do you have a reason why that hasn't happened? I've yet to see it. Any time now. We're still waiting.
Because he finds it.. funny perhaps? That people are being so ridiculous about this random indie?

(yes yes spam more about scams/etc.)

Because he finds it.. funny perhaps? That people are being so ridiculous about this random indie?

(yes yes spam more about scams/etc.)
Once again, if this is the obvious dumb scam you think it is, how does this make them look good? You continue to ignore that, over and over again. How does this make Shu look good? How does this make Sony look good? Once again, we await an answer to the questions you continue to ignore.

IntentionalPun

Once again, if this is the obvious dumb scam you think it is, how does this make them look good? You continue to ignore that, over and over again. How does this make Shu look good? How does this make Sony look good? Once again, we await an answer to the questions you continue to ignore.
I haven't ignored anything.. let alone over and over.

However I will ignore you this one time.

Because man you are tiring.

Last edited:
I haven't ignored anything.. let again over and over.

However I will ignore you this one time.

Because man you are tiring.
You have yet to answer how this makes sony look good or Shu or anyone involved. You have continued to ignore that. Why? You can deny it, but the proof is literally there in the post dude. I mean, we can all read. You know that right? All you've really said is "Shu finds it funny". Yeah, that's professional. I mean if that's where your logic has taken you on this one.....dude no wonder you're tired. Maybe it's time for a bottle and a nap.

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
So now the whole game is fake and not even a real thing?

Hasan kahraman is about to find a horses head under his blanket when he wakes up in the morning..
Love the commitment to your profile 🤌

Noooo, why isn't it compatible with the ps5???? 😭
tHCDjG7.png

No it's from fucking your Mom all day.

(bro you've been spamming this thread for all of 2 days, what do you know about what I have/haven't addressed in the last 2 months? lol)

Oh, back to my mom now. I seem to have hit that same nerve again. Man, you're predictable. Guess when you can't constantly deflect to buttholes you don't know what to do. Go to the old "you're momma" jokes?

Here's one, my Mama's so stupid she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death. So if you wanna fuck that rancid dead ass, that's fine. But I still charge by the minute there baby. XOXO.

Sorry, I will try to not be so rough next time. It's obvious your tight little butt doesn't like the rough no lube play were up to here. Kisses, sweetie.

Oh, and sugar buns? What do I know? I know you didnt' address the question I asked multiple times about how does this make Sony look good. But you can keep ignoring that. I know it's as sore a spot as that tight little pooper you got there.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Well, look, Kojima has a different MP3 player, and this one isn't a Blue Box. So that other one was a choice he made. Also what's that women in? Oh, just a blue box.
gOs6FhD.png

This shows that his choice to post the Blue Box Mp3 Player was exactly that, a choice he clearly made with a purpose. Same with this. I mean why does someone have multiple Sony MP3 players just sitting around? This man rolls out of bed and starts this stuff. There's a reason for that. This isn't all just crazy coincidences.
128kps?
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

IntentionalPun

Oh, back to my mom now. I seem to have hit that same nerve again. Man, you're predictable. Guess when you can't constantly deflect to buttholes you don't know what to do. Go to the old "you're momma" jokes?

Here's one, my Mama's so stupid she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death. So if you wanna fuck that rancid dead ass, that's fine. But I still charge by the minute there baby. XOXO.

Sorry, I will try to not be so rough next time. It's obvious your tight little butt doesn't like the rough no lube play were up to here. Kisses, sweetie.

Oh, and sugar buns? What do I know? I know you didnt' address the question I asked multiple times about how does this make Sony look good. But you can keep ignoring that. I know it's as sore a spot as that tight little pooper you got there.
Hey I’m not the one with a Mom who fucks babies.

Tell her I left my pacifier in her room next time you see her mr “can dish it but can’t take it.”

And I’ve said over and over this isn’t nearly that important to Sony… won’t make them look bad or good no matter the outcome. If it’s just a garbage indie who cares? Sony isn’t hiring PIs to see what lies indies told on their web site 7 years ago or really caring if indies had asset flip garbage in the past (or even on their own platform really.)

I also just realized Shu didn’t post a laughing smiley that’s the “sweating while pretending to laugh” smiley… which is what you’d post as a light hearted response to having technical issues… because…. none of this is that serious. I doubt Shu is fact checking why Blue Box is claiming to be having issues either.

Last edited:
Hey I’m not the one with a Mom who fucks babies.

Tell her I left my pacifier in her room next time you see her mr “can dish it but can’t take it.”

And I’ve said over and over this isn’t nearly that important to Sony… won’t make them look bad or good no matter the outcome. If it’s just a garbage indie who cares? Sony isn’t hiring PIs to see what lies indies told on their web site 7 years ago or really caring if indies had asset flip garbage in the past (or even on their own platform really.)

I also just realized Shu didn’t post a laughing smiley that’s the “sweating while pretending to laugh” smiley… which is what you’d post as a light hearted response to having technical issues… because…. none of this is that serious. I doubt Shu is fact checking why Blue Box is claiming to be having issues either.

I'll let her know. That's no problem. Leave the 5 bucks on the dresser, if you don't mind. Nice to know you know you're a baby, that's good. Oh, and I'll let her know that you seem to have a bit of a rage issue where you will blow up, irrationally attack someone's mother, and then act as if you didn't just have a 12 year old freak out for no reason (maybe you realize it makes you look bad, I don't know I never paid enough attention in pscyh), she may want to look out for that. Moving on...

So, this obvious dumb scammer, with his obvious dumb scam, garnering this much attention doesn't look bad for Sony? Got it. Sure. Okay. Nothing to see here folks. Just ignore the top trending game that's also not a game, because it's a scam, but not a scam because it's not asking for any money, but also....what again? Yeah, looks great for Sony. Real great. I mean, everyone's just ignoring it and everything. Perfect look for Sony. Just aces.

I mean you even said yourself Shu could shut all of this down and yet he does it because (according to you) it's funny? Yeah, that holds up.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

I'll let her know. That's no problem. Leave the 5 bucks on the dresser, if you don't mind. Nice to know you know you're a baby, that's good. Oh, and I'll let her know that you seem to have a bit of a rage issue where you will blow up, irrationally attack someone's mother, and then act as if you didn't just have a 12 year old freak out for no reason (maybe you realize it makes you look bad, I don't know I never paid enough attention in pscyh), she may want to look out for that. Moving on...

1) Bro, my fucking your mom joke was literally in response to a post where you said I need to take a bottle and a nap… aka implying I am a baby… aka an insult

2) I’ll let your Mother know you are clearly having serious memory issues and to get that taken care of

3) That wasn’t an attack on your mother; she’s a beautiful woman and a generous lover

1) Bro, my fucking your mom joke was literally in response to a post where you said I need to take a bottle and a nap… aka implying I am a baby… aka an insult

2) I’ll let your Mother know you are clearly having serious memory issues and to get that taken care of

3) That wasn’t an attack on your mother; she’s a beautiful woman and a generous lover

1. It's the 2nd time you've attacked my mother today. The first time was much earlier when you got worked up, then had to calm yourself because you didn't like being challenged or some other nonsense. It's a recurring pattern is the point. I said you needed a nap and a bottle because YOU were complaining of being tired, and if I remember correctly said you were done with me (nice follow through, Ace.). But hey, it doesn't matter. I'll say the same thing I said hours ago when you did this bs. Quit trying to derail the thread. My ego isn't so small I need to make this about me. If you would like, I can go make a thread for you and your ego over in off-topic where you can wax poetic about buttholes all you want. Give me a few, I'll get it up and running just for you, as clearly your ego needs something so large as one thread isn't enough to contain it.
2. She knows.
3. That's sweet.

Like I said, quit trying to derail the thread. Moving on.

Faithless83

Banned

PT, the gift that keeps on giving. Happy anniversary PT!

Now that we had 24hrs+ of maintenance and reached the goal date, how long until we have our hands on the new puzzle piece?

i don’t understand how Team fake always say the tweet about starting with a S, ending with a L was not subtle enough to be from Kojima.

But it makes 100% sense. This tweet was made at a time when BBGames said they have no relation with Kojima. For some reason most people believed it at that time and the conversations cooled down enormously. Now the tweet was like putting oil in the dying fire, it brought the discussions to a whole other level and is the main reason people started to dig deeper and lead to the point we are today.

So the tweet was crucial and had exactly the effect Kojima wanted. So I don’t know how Team fake can take this tweet as evidence that Kojima is not behind it.

i don’t understand how Team fake always say the tweet about starting with a S, ending with a L was not subtle enough to be from Kojima.

But it makes 100% sense. This tweet was made at a time when BBGames said they have no relation with Kojima. For some reason most people believed it at that time and the conversations cooled down enormously. Now the tweet was like putting oil in the dying fire, it brought the discussions to a whole other level and is the main reason people started to dig deeper and lead to the point we are today.

So the tweet was crucial and had exactly the effect Kojima wanted. So I don’t know how Team fake can take this tweet as evidence that Kojima is not behind it.

Almost, like someone just came along and poured more gas on the fire. Kinda like what a certain Sony employee did earlier. But yeah, nothing to see there. All these coincidences are just for this obvious scam, that's so obvious as to be allowed and even one could argue encouraged as Sony is obviously aware and allowing it. They're all just so dumb over there and don't know an obvious scammer when they one. I mean thank god for NeoGaf sleuths that have found all this evidence. Dumb Sony, they just allow scammers to use them like this. Idiots.

Obviously, random neogaf posters know how better to run a business then stupid Sony employees. I mean, Hasan is so damn obvious. They'll allow it just to have a laugh. I mean it's not hurting anyone, right? Just a scammer, so obvious, scamming by asking for now money. Such a great scam. Genius even. I bet it's Molyneux behind it all.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
That is not a blue MP3 player... at best it's a gray color w/ a hint of blue (like a lot of generic electronics.)

But really just look dark gray w/ some different lighting in both shots.

It's slate blue colour.

It's a blue/gray colour but it's still predominantly blue.

I'm all for there being a counter-discourse but the facts are the facts.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I don’t know how people don’t see that he’s constantly hinting at other things.

Hope he’s bigger next time? That doesn’t make any sense in reference to the movie/posters but does when you think of the short trailer.

Last edited:
let's address some facts:

1. Jason Schreir interviewed Hasan. He confirmed he is an indie dev, is a real dude, and appears to be working on Abandoned. Beyond that, he could confirm nothing, but he was confident there was more to see. This much he was absolutely confident in.

2. Schreir, who we know frequents Neo Gaf as well as twitter, etc has no doubt heard the accusations about Hasan. He has been messaged directly about them. He has been inquired, and yet he has said nothing further. If Hasan is the obvious scammer, that's obvious, this makes Schrier look like a damn fool. that's a fact. Not subjective, a fact. He looks foolish and like a bunch of internet, detectives outfoxed him. And for what...cause he didn't want to hurt Hasan's feelings or something?

3. Hasan, or someone with that name, has a history of asset flip games. Something, for better or worse, that is not uncommon for starting game devs. He has a history of a failed kickstarter. Though, how failed isn't known, as he himself pulled it down due to gaining "private investors".

4. Hasan claims to have a deal with Sony, Nuare, and Dekagon. These studios are all reached out to regarding this and rather than saying "no we don't know this guy" they say "no comment". For such an obvious scammer, they sure do look foolish for not denying working with this man.

5. Shu. I mean do we need to cover this again? This makes Sony look as foolish as everyone else if this man is such an obvious scam artist.

The point is that's it's not feels that all of these people would take a hit that's a fact. Credibility would be tarnished across the board for being so obviously and easily misled. And all for what? To let a guy get an app, not even asking for a dime, on the PS store? They would all risk their credibility for that? Sure.

Sony, Dekagon, Nuare, Shu, Geoff, Bloomberg, all just allowing this to go on because some people think it would be funny. You want to know what sounds insane? That. That sounds insane.

Last edited:

baphomet

I don’t know how people don’t see that he’s constantly hinting at other things.

Hope he’s bigger next time? That doesn’t make any sense in reference to the movie/posters but does when you think of the short trailer.

Christ that's dumb.

It makes zero sense in reference to the Abandoned clip. Complete sense when talking about the size of the character on the poster. Which is exactly what he said.

I never said anything regarding this, but now I have to say that this is a wild ride. The mystery is pretty exciting hahahahah
But I do think this is real. This is Kojima. This Hasan guy is someone who just came out of nowhere and suddenly has Playstation and some other big games following "him". No one denies anything, not even Kojima.

I think they're just fucking with people at this point.

I never said anything regarding this, but now I have to say that this is a wild ride. The mystery is pretty exciting hahahahah
But I do think this is real. This is Kojima. This Hasan guy is someone who just came out of nowhere and suddenly has Playstation and some other big games following "him". No one denies anything, not even Kojima.

I think they're just fucking with people at this point.
I honestly think Moby Dick was the test run. The "Fox Engine" leak with Geoff proves that wasn't a serious attempt at subversion. This is like the MGS 2 version of that, you think you're playing as Snake and BAM twist, it's Raiden.

This is what the man loves to do. To act like it's otherwise is to ignore every other launch he's done. He has always done some crazy shit. That's what makes him Kojima.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Christ that's dumb.

It makes zero sense in reference to the Abandoned clip. Complete sense when talking about the size of the character on the poster. Which is exactly what he said.
Next time?
As in the next poster?
It’s not even a real conversation piece.

Last edited:
Top Bottom