• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
silent hill zombies GIF
silent hill rabbit GIF

#Team Real and Team this is 100% Kojima.

Last edited:

baphomet

How old are you?
Nobody talks like that.

It's not some vague hint.

He wonders why what he thinks will be the most popular character of the movie is so small in the poster layout. He wonders if he'll be featured bigger on the poster for the sequel.

English isn't his first language and it's still exactly what a native speaker would say. If you're too dense to understand that then nothing will change your mind.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
It's not some vague hint.

He wonders why what he thinks will be the most popular character of the movie is so small in the poster layout. He wonders if he'll be featured bigger on the poster for the sequel.

English isn't his first language and it's still exactly what a native speaker would say. If you're too dense to understand that then nothing will change your mind.
It sounds intellectually inefficient, I get better conversations from my five year old.

EDIT: I’m talking about the topic, not the words used. Like saying a very brief thought that pops into your head.

Last edited:
Here's another fun fact, one person heavily helping promote Blue Box on twitter is James Jarvis. Who's James Jarvis? Just the Producer of the Future Games Show. Games Radar. A few things. He's one of the 8 (yes only 8) people that Hasan actually follows, and one of the only 4 gaming press-related accounts, himself, Geoff, and James Delaney, and Alanah Pearce.

Are all of these people all being easily taken by this, I guess at this point master, scammer? That we still haven't even established is scamming....anything. Besides our time.

Jarvis' only comment on Abandoned since the "delay"

oIzQgC6.png

he has not tweeted or retweeted since then. that's not normal as per the activity on the account.

Last edited:
If they dont announce anything today
Then I'm gonna join team fake
Cuz the tease are getting stupid and frustrating now seriously
If sony and Kojima are both on this then they should stop this childish games now cuz people are losing interest

This kind of marketing worked well with the Moby dick studios and the pt demo
And people were hyped about it back then
But now with this dumb abonded app teaser trailer it makes people getting bored imo

Sorry for my rant

I say to all my #TeamReal brothers; please hold fast! WE WILL BE VINDICATED! This is not just some random dev trying to scam people. There is no way in hell that Sony will just stand by and allow a random scammer dev to launch an app on PSN and repeatedly bail on his promises. Not to mention Shu also joining in on the fun and not condemning this behaviour (plus all the other "coincidences"). There is more to this than meets the eye.

fragganaut

No, I'm 100% convinced the trailer is there in the app waiting for us to unlock it. Probably related to a unique dualsense feature. Microphone, touchpad, gyro, maybe even a haptic response of some type. 👍
weird thought, but has anybody tried the Konami code in the Abandoned App?
I would try, but I'm at work for the next hours, maybe some of you can try it...

Banjo64

cumsessed
MobsCanParry MobsCanParry I will just highlight that Sony Walkman MP3 players are some of the absolute best dedicated music players on the market, blue and black seem to be the primary colours that Sony use. Plenty of people, including myself, use a dedicated MP3 rather than a phone for music. I use an MP3 to keep my phone battery and memory healthy, and so I can connect via AUX in my car whilst using my phone as a satnav. Just highlighting because you seem to think using an MP3 player is an outdated practice.

If they dont announce anything today
Then I'm gonna join team fake
Cuz the tease are getting stupid and frustrating now seriously
If sony and Kojima are both on this then they should stop this childish games now cuz people are losing interest

This kind of marketing worked well with the Moby dick studios and the pt demo
And people were hyped about it back then
But now with this dumb abonded app teaser trailer it makes people getting bored imo

Sorry for my rant
You dont sound like youre losing interest. Sounds more like you cant handle the tease.

Vae_Victis

Banned
Okay, so climate change also don’t exist and is a bunch of big coincidences?
You know the difference between factual evidence and circumstantial evidence?

Factual evidence is when you have something that directly leads to something else, without complex interpretations or logical leaps required. If I draw a graph of the average temperature recorded over the years and the curve is rising, that means that temperatures are going up. I don't need to infer anything from the graph to get to that conclusion, it IS what the graph is showing. If I'm investigating a murder and I have a clear video of suspect A repeatedly stabbing the victim, I don't need to ponder over the implications of it, I already have THE answer itself there.

Circumstantial evidence, on the other hand, is when you have proven elements that are compatible with an event happening, but don't imply it on their own, because ther eare also other possible explanations for them. If I'm investigating a murder and find the fingerprints of suspect A inside the victim's house, but the suspect was a friend of the victim's and we know they had met often, then their presence of the fingerprints is not demonstrating that suspect A is the killer, it is merely not disproving it.

EVERYTHING, and I do mean EVERYTHING with Abandoned being secretly a Kojima project, is not just circumstantial evidence, but mostly flimsy evidence at that. The question you should ask yourself is not "could this mean Abandoned is Silent Hill?", because with enough stretching and twisting you are almost certain to find something that "could" mean it, when you draw from a large sample of elements in both pools. Is the fact that the victim's friend once Tweeted at 9:00 am exactly evidence that he is the killer because the victim was stabbed 9 times?

Going past the 95% of complete non-evidence, let's move to what could at least work as circumstantial evidence. Do you know how every single time a famous killer is on the loose, there will be people who write letters to the press pretending to be the murderer? Is that definitive proof that one of those persons is the murderer, even though they could just be pranksters, mythomaniacs or simply crazy? If you tracked down one of the senders to their home and found out he is a bedridden 85 y.o. with a screw loose, would you not just go with obvious other possibility, meaning he is not the killer even though he claimed to be?

Hasan is exactly that bedridden old nutter. A proven liar with a trail record of zero talent and technical means, but also one of imitating Kojima in a series of ways in his other works. It doesn't matter if he hinted at himself being Kojima. He CAN'T be Kojima, because the rest of his history is incompatible with that conclusion. The other explanation, on the other hand, falls 100% in line with his past projects being a lot of bombastic promises first and then slowly deflating into absolutely nothing under the guise of unspecified "technical issues" and "difficulties".

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Is IntentionalPun the spokesperson for the Team Fake? :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Considering some of the negatively from some TeamFake I'm okay with this. When someone is TeamFake you'd want the feeling they want to be wrong. IntentionalPun IntentionalPun has the right mentality for a TeamFake, sceptic but not praying to be right. A Konami IP revival is great news for all if handled properly. I'm #TeamReal and won't change in spite of any new evidence forthcoming.

#TeamReal #P.T.AnniversaryToday

How many times do I have to tell you guys, that this is all kojima and sony? It's so fucking obvious! Abandon teamfake and jump on the hype train! It's not too late for you yet!

Top Bottom