• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if this is kojima what about the rumours of his stadia game and now supposed upcoming microsoft game? how can all that be true and him working on a secret silent hill game aswell?

i highly doubt he isnt doing anything at all with sony, seeing as they gave him the decima engine and helped him get on his feet post konami. never mind the fact that he has a damn hermen hulst mousepad, who is the head of PS studio's. he even has a sony mp3 player that he seems to love tweeting about everyday. he doesnt hide the fact that he is very close with sony and has been for a long time. they have more going on than just death stranding directors cut imo.

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
E8n37SMWQAYJgkR
The studio was founded one year to the day after the launch of PT. All of these canceled projects were just to bide time while Kojima worked on death stranding. There is probably a code in the names.

Perhaps they really want to drag this out until Gamescom…

i see only 2 possibilities:
1. It is real and we get a teaser to PT soon. Like some mentioned perhaps there are some hints in Kojimas Tweets how to activate it.
2. Hasan is really a fraud and will never release the full teaser.

The studio was founded one year to the day after the launch of PT. All of these canceled projects were just to bide time while Kojima worked on death stranding. There is probably a code in the names.

so bluebox have never actually released a game? this puts even more fuel to the fire that something is going on. kojima is crazy!

envyzeal

I don't know what to believe anymore. I refuse to believe that Sony would make an exclusivity with a studio so badly managed that can't even put a teaser online on schedule. And it's not any exclusivity deal, they put on a PS Blog, released a trailer, teased on twitter...Not to mention that they've introduced all partner studios showing their staff and portfolio. At this point, if Abandoned isn't something big it's a gigantic joke and sign of mismanagement. Either way I'm losing sanity.

OrionNebula

I heard the Experience event would be next week - August 19th. An announcement involving Blue Point, Kojima and Konami will not be at State of Play.
I’ll play along.
Heard where?
From whom?
Does he/she/it have a good track record for this?
Where did they hear it from?
Why would they tell you?
Why has no one else heard this?
Someone else heard it, too? Who?

I heard the Experience event would be next week - August 19th. An announcement involving Blue Point, Kojima and Konami will not be at State of Play.

i expected PSX at a later time. we do know that sony recently registered a new trademark for PSX, which tell us they do have plans to do another event. lets wait and see if anything is announced on tuesday.

Last edited:

djkimothy

I was just rewatching VaatiVdya’s old video of the secret demon’s souls item.

It got me thinking. What if this was BluePoint?

They went out of their way to hide an armour set by having us find all these coins in fractured mode to solve this puzzle. It took the power of the internet to solve this collectively. What if it’s them? Maybe Hideo is not behind this, but a clue himself to uncover this? This seems up their alley. They also did this on Shadow remake.

I dunno I’m bored now.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
I’ll play along.
Heard where?
From whom?
Does he/she/it have a good track record for this?
Where did they hear it from?
Why would they tell you?
Why has no one else heard this?
Someone else heard it, too? Who?
LOL! I've must have misread the article. State of Play next week and PSX event in September: https://www.dualshockers.com/playst...ing-next-week-with-surprise-announcement/?amp

That surprise announcement - could it be? or is it just another call of noobie game...?
Sony and their announcements has taken a deepdive since they abandoned (whoop there it is) E3 and Gamescom, so hard to figure out their "new ways".

LOL! I've must have misread the article. State of Play next week and PSX event in September: https://www.dualshockers.com/playst...ing-next-week-with-surprise-announcement/?amp

That surprise announcement - could it be? or is it just another call of noobie game...?
Sony and their announcements has taken a deepdive since they abandoned (whoop there it is) E3 and Gamescom, so hard to figure out their "new ways".
Well that guy also said that it would be announced on August 10th, which didn’t happen, so I don’t know, if there will be really a state of play.

Last edited:

kingwingin

Weird that they call themselves blue box studios. are they a front for multiple devs?, makes sense since they are teasing mgs and silent hill and who knows what else

Last edited:

zeioIIDX

This entire string of Tweets/explanations reads like that classic bullshit forum post a la "I got Video Game Console (X) super, duper early because my dad works for Company (X). Sure, I can take photos of everything as proof but I have to find my camera's USB cable first so I can transfer the pics to my computer to upload them. Also, my camera needs batteries and I gotta buy some from the store since I'm all out. I'll look for the USB cable and buy some batteries after I finish taking my shower, promise! P.S. My internet speed is really slow so it might take a while to upload the pics, sorry!"

Last edited:
I don’t know how these voice recordings prove anything. I am 100% convinced at this point that Kojima is behind it for the amount of coincidences, but also because Kojima stays silent (instead he puts gas on the flames with some of his tweets).

I mean we are at a point where this whole thing is damaging Kojimas reputation as well because people think he is behind it, but he is not delivering. All of the answers to his tweets are full about comments regarding Abandoned and Hasan. If he really would not have anything to do with it, it would take him 1 tweet to clear his name, but instead he is saying nothing and instead make tweets with things to can link to Abandoned. Take for example the tweet with the book of the abandoned amusement park and the bunny, he is not stupid and would definitively not post it at this very moment.

Team Fake argues that he does not care about a small indie, but if half of the comments to you are about this indie and even tell you that this is you, I am sure it would bug you as well and you would do something to stop it

baphomet

I don’t know how these voice recordings prove anything. I am 100% convinced at this point that Kojima is behind it for the amount of coincidences, but also because Kojima stays silent (instead he puts gas on the flames with some of his tweets).

I mean we are at a point where this whole thing is damaging Kojimas reputation as well because people think he is behind it, but he is not delivering. All of the answers to his tweets are full about comments regarding Abandoned and Hasan. If he really would not have anything to do with it, it would take him 1 tweet to clear his name, but instead he is saying nothing and instead make tweets with things to can link to Abandoned. Take for example the tweet with the book of the abandoned amusement park and the bunny, he is not stupid and would definitively not post it at this very moment.

Team Fake argues that he does not care about a small indie, but if half of the comments to you are about this indie and even tell you that this is you, I am sure it would bug you as well and you would do something to stop it

None of this is damaging Kojima's reputation. He doesn't give 2 shits about it. And only an idiot would think he's giving clues about Abandoned on his Twitter.

This is 1000% over. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Hasan just straight up cancels the game because of all the stuff going on around it.

MCermak

This thing is so messy and bizarre that I have a hard time believing it has anything to do with Kojima anymore. I've oscillated from thinking it was real to fake to real to fake and to be honest, hearing that audio is just not fun. Kojima is nothing if not self-indulgent at times, but at this point the whole storyline here feels gross and sad. Doesn't seem like his style. Silent Hill is an amazing franchise, near and dear to so many of us, but if it were real, doesn't this feel like a bit too much?

ParaSeoul

This thing is so messy and bizarre that I have a hard time believing it has anything to do with Kojima anymore. I've oscillated from thinking it was real to fake to real to fake and to be honest, hearing that audio is just not fun. Kojima is nothing if not self-indulgent at times, but at this point the whole storyline here feels gross and sad. Doesn't seem like his style. Silent Hill is an amazing franchise, near and dear to so many of us, but if it were real, doesn't this feel like a bit too much?
"Betray your audience"

None of this is damaging Kojima's reputation. He doesn't give 2 shits about it. And only an idiot would think he's giving clues about Abandoned on his Twitter.

This is 1000% over. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Hasan just straight up cancels the game because of all the stuff going on around it.
Sure like Kojima didn’t know what he was hinting at with the book about the abandoned amusement park… So I guess you wouldn’t been bothered if you wrote a tweet and most replies you get link you to some small con man? Check the comments on Twitter, it does damage Kojimas of Sony’s reputation because people don’t understand why they are not finally ending all these rumors by just making one small simple tweet.

Sony gave them a blog post and people think then that Sony did a background check and can vouch that they are a legit developer and not just a guy who never released anything substantial.

Last edited:

tommib

Gold Member

Man, let’s just put the thread back on ignore. We know people will never let go. Let them have their own fairy fun without us trashing their Fyre festival. Let the hallucinations continue. Adios, Q drops!

Top Bottom