• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Sure. They havent tested their game until 5 minutes before launch.

"Testing is almost completed" tho

truck anticipation GIF

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Sure. They havent tested their game until 5 minutes before launch.

"Testing is almost completed" tho
Short non-playable intro-cinematics are hard to test, especially with such a small, 50+ person team!

I don't think anyone here on either side is going to think any of this is genuine lol

But I can't think of any reason why this would be part of some sort of marketing campaign... but you all knew that already <3

OrionNebula

She kind of expired a while back anyways; don't usually let my wives get past the age of 30, but COVID happened during her 30th so it didn't feel right.
Your title is misleading. It says perfect butthole. Not used-to-be-perfect-now-it-just-stank
Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

Yeah this doesn't scream indie-dev over his head...

What’s quick about it? And compared to what? Evolution?

I'm not sure why everybody is excited for this.

I will be "Cinematic Walking Simulator #3485934059" anyway.

Also, buy a Nintendo Switch
Fucking weird. Why are you here, then? Did you get lost or something?
Oooohhhh, I see. You thought it was important to let us all know you’re not into any of this. Gotcha. Done. You can leave now, we all heard you

I'm pretty Blue Box has been gassing themselves up this whole time and Kojima and the rest of the video game world are enjoying watching them burn for leading on the entire community. This is why they keep leaving mysterious messages and clues. They also want to see this blow up in their face for using Kojima's genius.

#TeamFake

ethomaz

Banned
Why the guy live in Netherworld but start to tweet always at Japan morning time.

Is he working at mid-night?

Last edited:

baphomet

Remember how the audio from the Abandoned teaser was terrible and sounded old?

Well... Kojima listens to 128kbps audio...

COINCIDENCE?

Seriously though, who on earth would be listening to 128kbps music in 2021. Especially those who have a dedicated audio player. That's far more mind blowing than anything that will come from Abandoned.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Seriously though, who on earth would be listening to 128kbps music in 2021. Especially those who have a dedicated audio player. That's far more mind blowing than anything that will come from Abandoned.
At some point you stop fucking caring.
To say the truth... 128 is the only one I can hear sounds worse. FLAC or 320 or vrb all doing the same. But 128 is not that bad and obvious

K.N.W.

To be fair, he's listening to AAC 128 kbps which sounds better compared to MP3. And maybeeeee, just maybe, he wants to save memory on his phone!! Bad for him, the more you hear compressed audio, the more your brain is able to discern it :(

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
Well, the Dutch studio (which is secretly in Japan) has missed the PT anniversary - so I guess the big reveal will be any Thursday between now and the end of civilisation.

Well Konami did fire Kojima for always being late with projects so if anything all the delays are a win for team Real.

Top Bottom