• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nickolaidas

OMG

GUYS

GUYS

BUcV3JX.jpg

Kdad

I have no idea what Hasan or his cohorts get up to…I have no idea where they’d get money to sink into a money pit garbage game.
Ok...so 'money laundering' was just on the list because it sounds good. There is nothing here to indicate 'money laundering'...since nothing is being sold there is no 'laundering'.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I have no idea what Hasan or his cohorts get up to…I have no idea where they’d get money to sink into a money pit garbage game.
What money do you imagine he's spending though?

Dude uses free assets, or assets that cost a few dollars.. there's no charge to use Unreal Engine unless you make over $1 million with it.

He got Nuare involved, but we have no idea what that entails.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Are you all FEELING the EXPERIENCE right now? IN... REAL TIME?

This is super deep... a patch.. delayed... it's..an..experiencccceeee.

dukeoflegs

Oh I get it now, the blurred out image of a guy with an eye patch was to let everyone know he wasn't releasing on time but had to release a patch update. Eye patch...game patch.

Hurry up an release this turd show of an indie game. I'm getting coffee.

CGiRanger

Banned
This sort of reminds me of the whole Konami E3 2010 Conference when that thread kept on going and going. Though not because people were waiting for anything in particular 😆

Top Bottom