• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dotnotbot

Is this guy earning something from this, as getting some profit? I dont get it lol

I like the theory he's getting some dotations for game development from government or whatever. That's why he keeps pretending he's doing something and releases crappy asset flip games from time to time to throw something into his portfolio. Doesn't need to be good, just convincing enough.

Either that or he just has some mental issues.

Last edited:

Alebrije

Gold Member
All tweets after Aug 10 are gone
It has begun...the slowly transformation to...
Kf6i.gif

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
My wild guess is they are deleting tweets about the patch delay because they are complete lies, as the patch was never submitted to Sony.. and if anyone at Sony actually bothered to look at that stuff, they'd see just.. well.. blatant lies.

He's now going to submit something to Sony, for the first time.. which means.. see you guys next week.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
The are you ready tweet has almost a million views and yet team fake would have us believe this whole thing is flying under the radar 😂
It picked up recently; pretty much all through July this was not a big story. You could google big topics in this thread and you'd get back..well.. this thread, and maybe a reddit post or 2.

His tweet engagement was like maybe 100-200 during that time.

W/ the PT anniversary stuff everything blew up again.

Last edited:

NeroDaGod

Man, at this point this game better be something other than just an amateur indie. Otherwise this whole situation will have a catastrophic community backlash.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I want to know how they got Sony to market the game for them. Doesn't Sony at least require some proof it's a real game before putting the PS branding on a trailer?

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
I want to know how they got Sony to market the game for them. Doesn't Sony at least require some proof it's a real game before putting the PS branding on a trailer?
I know i have repeated this before but check at HasanKarahman psn

Our Dutch-Turkish game developer Hasan Kahraman also has a PlayStation Network account, which has a total of 1238 trophies in it, which in an interesting twist of fate is the exact same number used for a Japanese commercial for Silent Hill 4.
iLe7jN9.jpg

Now if u ask my opinion id say its up to u if u want to think this is a coincidence or not

Last edited:
Top Bottom