• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TeamReal checking in.
0bGyio1.gif

MiguelItUp

That "reveal" is absolutely hysterical. Good lord I'm so glad I'm not super invested in this travesty. I adore Silent Hill, and I want a come back so bad. But all this is absolutely brain numbingly cabbage brained, lmao.

Vae_Victis

Banned
I'm betting the music is a stock asset taken fron incompetech or freemusicarchive. The models and the walk animation are probably from the Unreal store as well, just like absolutely everything else Hasan has shown so far.

Remember it took him months and multiple delays to cobble together this shit. Unbelievable.

I didn't think this couldn't get any funnier, but somehow it did. The only question at this point is if and when Sony will decide having this clown's "game" on PS5 is not worth the hussle he's creating and will just give him the boot.

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Well the music is VERY Akira Yamaoka... but very little to see...
Will wait for the internet to magnify the images after the dude walks by.
Music is dope though, not gonna lie.
Gotta admit, music is great
I'm betting the music is a stock asset taken fron incompetech or freemusicarchive. The models and the walk animation are probably from the Unreal store as well, just like absolutely everything else Hasan has shown so far.

Remember it took him months and multiple delays to cobble together this shit. Unbelievable.

I didn't think this couldn't get any funnier, but somehow it did. The only question at this point is if and when Sony will decide having this clown's "game" on PS5 is not worth the hussle he's creating and will just give him the boot.

Its a song from 2007 lol.

quVT7H4.jpg

0bm20MI.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom