• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Also notice here how the shape is like a dick cumming:

FzZKyLS.png

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
They look deeper depending on lighting.

The asset page has examples of that.. I mean, so does Hasan's teaser too.
He might not have requested a model conversion for Unreal, and instead just went ahead and just converted the model himself and that tweaked the specular levels, or he did it in the Unreal Material Editor.

That flooring is, without a doubt, the same as what was used in the PS5 Real-time demo. It just looks bad in comparison to sample scene pictures from Turbosquid because one is using raytracing and properly lit, and Abandoned is just some janky scene cobbled together by somebody who barely knows what they're doing. No offense, gotta start somewhere.

THE:MILKMAN

I mean if the floorboards are those bought assets then Hasan/BBGS changing them 98% is either next level trolling or they have serious issues.

Well lets wait and see what happens at ONL. I can just not believe that they would make such a big fuss about Death Stranding DC. The game was in the hype trailer and already confirmed via tweets to make an appearance, so why add this voicemail thing. I mean Geoff is sometimes overhyping some things too much, but this seems a little bit extreme even for him.

In his tweet he also wrote "Don't miss this moment" when tweeting about Death Stranding DC, but why shouldn't I miss it? If you are someone who didn't liked the original, its not like the DC is changing that. This seems to indicate that there is more in this Kojima segment than just the Death Stranding DC.

We also should consider that teasing something is a very delicate thing. You don't want to give away too much, because you don't want to ruin the surprise. Having the creepy voice saying a line from Death Stranding, could be interpreted by people as just another way to announce the Death Stranding DC, while others think there might be more to it.
Just imagine the creepy voice would say something totally unrelated to Death Stranding, people would already know there will be more for sure and thus the surprise has been ruined.

Last edited:

JimRyanGOAT

It’s responding to some key words Abandoned is … : BlueBoxConspiracy (reddit.com)

don't know if this cap or not, but a few people tested it out and claim that "Kojima" & "Abandoned" gets a response while nothing else does

EDIT: Seems confirmed, the number only responds to "Kojima" & "Abandoned" and nothing else
So I tried the phone number that Geoff Keighley provided and the only 2 key phrases that create a response are Kojima and Abandoned - no other games create response : BlueBoxConspiracy (reddit.com)

Wonder why Keighley would program an automated response to only respond to the words Kojima and Abandoned, another random coincidence I guess?

Last edited:
Seems to be true that only Kojima and Abandoned give you some sort of response. The response to Kojima "see you on the beach" is from Death Stranding, but it is strange that for Abandoned you only get "...".
The 3 dots can be interpreted as a way of saying, I don't know anything, leave me alone, but it can be also interpreted as "stay tuned".

Either way, if he does not know anything about Abandoned, why does only that word trigger anything, while all other game titles don't trigger anything.
Looks not good for Team fake, if you ask me.

Last edited:

JimRyanGOAT

Seems to be true that only Kojima and Abandoned give you some sort of response. The response to Kojima "see you on the beach" is from Death Stranding, but it is strange that for Abandoned you only get "...".
The 3 dots can be interpreted as a way of saying, I don't know anything, leave me alone, but it can be also interpreted as "stay tuned".

Either way, if he does not know anything about Abandoned, why does only that word trigger anything, while all other game titles don't trigger anything.
Looks not good for Team fake, if you ask me.

The answers are pre-programmed, right?

So he obviously coded the automated text message to respond to Abandoned with ...

On My Way Eating GIF by Baltimore Orioles

Nothing happens, there is still Future Game Show next and after that the dream still stays alive as long as Kojima didn't announced his next project or Abandoned is revealed in full.
I mean if there is noting at Gamescom it may also be due to the fact that Sony is not officially participating and they may save the announcement for the long rumored (and according to reports multiple times delayed) Sony event. Latest rumors suggest the event is currently planned for September.

The answers are pre-programmed, right?

So he obviously coded the automated text message to respond to Abandoned with ...

On My Way Eating GIF by Baltimore Orioles
Of course they are pre-programmed, so he intentionally set the response to "Abandoned" as "...".
So if he doesn't know anything, why didn't he programmed a clearer response like "I don't know anything" or "leave me alone" and instead put the 3 dots, which can be interpreted in many ways.

JimRyanGOAT

Of course they are pre-programmed, so he intentionally set the response to "Abandoned" as "...".
So if he doesn't know anything, why didn't he programmed a clearer response like "I don't know anything" or "leave me alone" and instead put the 3 dots, which can be interpreted in many ways.
The fact that he even created a response for Abandoned is huge.

Because outside of Kojima, no other words I know of trigger a response

I see team fake is not saying anything, are they already on life support or are they as always just ignore the strange stuff happening and pretend they are just coincidences again?
The sad thing is, if the whole thing turns out true, they will probably never admit they were wrong and just ignore this thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom