• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Every night when I lay my head on the pillow - I can't stop smiling, knowing I'm on the winning team and the next day again will be filled with joy, seeing butthurt TeamFakers trying to convince themselves, that all the "coincidences", are their evidences of truth.
Austin Powers Reaction GIF by i-love-you

DarthPutin

Definitely bored rather than butthurt.
The irony here is that I would love for it to be true and initially this is why I was following the thread. I'd love to believe in this story, it's just that it is absolutely impossible. No way Kojima would behave for many years like borderline scammy asset-flipper who has to refund his games, or would partner with such sketchy person.

Hasan is just pulling same shit he's been doing for years, the only difference is, this time people are watching him after that blog post.
I love following conspiracies anyway, the most insane ones usually start as somewhat believable, it's just that after the point of no return, small but dedicated groups refuses to accept reality and goes in hard. The latest I followed was Johnlock conspiracy, and boy, did it escalate quickly...

This one is still hilarious, but I wish we could move on to other stage of conspiracy: anger, acceptance etc. Would be nice to know at what point all hope will be lost for team real? Not telling people what to do, but some boundary would be good to know.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Don’t take any hints from Keighley. For him, the ends justify the means, when it comes to getting viewers to tune into his show.

He played a lot of stuff up with Death Stranding and NBGO.
Cute emoticons on Twitter, suspect language, even using Death Stranding images to promote the game awards show, when it wasn’t featured in the show itself.

For him, these conspiracies are opportunities to lure people into his show based on the possibility of Kojima being there.

Last edited:
The irony here is that I would love for it to be true and initially this is why I was following the thread. I'd love to believe in this story, it's just that it is absolutely impossible. No way Kojima would behave for many years like borderline scammy asset-flipper who has to refund his games, or would partner with such sketchy person.

Hasan is just pulling same shit he's been doing for years, the only difference is, this time people are watching him after that blog post.
I love following conspiracies anyway, the most insane ones usually start as somewhat believable, it's just that after the point of no return, small but dedicated groups refuses to accept reality and goes in hard. The latest I followed was Johnlock conspiracy, and boy, did it escalate quickly...

This one is still hilarious, but I wish we could move on to other stage of conspiracy: anger, acceptance etc. Would be nice to know at what point all hope will be lost for team real? Not telling people what to do, but some boundary would be good to know.
What is going to happen is that there WILL be new Silent Hill and Metal Gear games, but they will have nothing to do with Hasan, and Team Real will claim they've won (despite getting angry and saying Team Fake are bullies for saying anything about winning and losing).
I've already seen it suggested that what will happen is Silent Hill will be announced, Abandoned will never be released, and that's proof that Abandoned was Kojima.

supernova8

Banned
They do their own events and their Horizon presentation is still the most memorable event of the year as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait to see more of that game...

It looked great but come to think of it, it was just another Horizon with upgraded graphics. They didn't show much in terms of new gameplay except for a zelda-style glider.

supernova8

Banned
Horizon was already a 10/10 game and this one looks even better in every way.
Yeah that's just a rephrasing of what I said. Best thing all year...........? Well this year has been pretty lame so yeah I'll give you that. Still hoping Hellblade 2 will blow us all away but I'm starting to lose my patience.

DarthPutin

What is going to happen is that there WILL be new Silent Hill and Metal Gear games, but they will have nothing to do with Hasan, and Team Real will claim they've won (despite getting angry and saying Team Fake are bullies for saying anything about winning and losing).
I've already seen it suggested that what will happen is Silent Hill will be announced, Abandoned will never be released, and that's proof that Abandoned was Kojima.
This is absolutely what is going to happen :messenger_beaming: Annoying, but in this scenario we at least will get the games we want and maybe Hasan will be spared some internet rage.

Johnlock (which was about Sherlock and Watson from "Sherlock" TV show getting together as a couple) conspiracy went the strangest way, with some people writing letters to BBC accusing "Sherlock" creators of homophobia and queerbaiting (Mark Gatiss and Stephen Moffat.... of homophobia...), but the weirdest ones kept waiting for "secret unaired episode" to air in place of another show they considered "fake". They never gave up even in the face of overwhelming evidence, I think we're looking at the same here.

ETA: Can't tell if floorboards are the same, but quality is close for sure.

Last edited:
This is absolutely what is going to happen :messenger_beaming: Annoying, but in this scenario we at least will get the games we want and maybe Hasan will be spared some internet rage.

Johnlock (which was about Sherlock and Watson from "Sherlock" TV show getting together as a couple) conspiracy went the strangest way, with some people writing letters to BBC accusing "Sherlock" creators of homophobia and queerbaiting (Mark Gatiss and Stephen Moffat.... of homophobia...), but the weirdest ones kept waiting for "secret unaired episode" to air in place of another show they considered "fake". They never gave up even in the face of overwhelming evidence, I think we're looking at the same here.

ETA: Can't tell if floorboards are the same, but quality is close for sure.
Check the reddit link, and scroll the image comparisons. The zoom on the one detail image is identical.

Wow, there’s a new weird video related to Abandoned I found, team real needs to analyse. Clearly the greatest graphics ever made. Looks terrifying.
Air Em Out Sub Pop GIF by Clipping.

Last edited:
Top Bottom