• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alebrije

Also notice here how the shape is like a dick cumming:

FzZKyLS.png

images

Hasan
Kojima
got vaxx up last week and is on the plane to Germany now baby. He has the real Abandon
Silent Hills
trailer on his pyramid head pendrive all set and ready to go. Believe!

There are tons of ties from Death Stranding to PT, aside from just the Kojima / DelToro / Reedus links. This has actually been going on LONG before the Hasan / Abandoned shit. There were a swarm of people myself included that thought Death Stranding was a fake title similar to the moby dick shit that kojima pulled so this could still be part of the same universe. I wouldn't necessarily lost all hope because the message is tied to Death Stranding. Sauce starts at 1:43. Keep in mind, Kojima is a huge fan of connected universes and threads. I STILL believe that Death Stranding is a game where we play a post humous version of the SH protagonist where he tries to rectify the events that are foreshadowed in PT.

Last edited:

MCermak

There are tons of ties from Death Stranding to PT, aside from just the Kojima / DelToro / Reedus links. This has actually been going on LONG before the Hasan / Abandoned shit. There were a swarm of people myself included that thought Death Stranding was a fake title similar to the moby dick shit that kojima pulled so this could still be part of the same universe. I wouldn't necessarily lost all hope because the message is tied to Death Stranding. Sauce starts at 1:43. Keep in mind, Kojima is a huge fan of connected universes and threads. I STILL believe that Death Stranding is a game where we play a post humous version of the SH protagonist where he tries to rectify the events that are foreshadowed in PT.

Ladies and gentlemen, Team Nervous Breakdown.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Geoff said "they have some stuff they're promoting that they're not going to talk about until the show". I'm using kremlinology and watching his body language for secret signals.

I think he's winking at me?
NQK9PGc.jpg

Last edited:

CuNi

All that Death Stranding content looks like it was generated out of boredom or memes.
I mean don't get me wrong, if you liked the game before you'll love this assortment of random features. But I'm not completely sure that they all fit in the world from a theme aspect.

MastaKiiLA

The Gamescom reveal of Abandoned being the next Silent Hill game was amazing. My favorite part was Hasan taking off his mask, Mission Impossible style, to reveal that he was Hideo Kojima the whole time. Then Hideo Kojima taking off his mask, Black Widow style, to reveal that he was Shigeru Miyamoto the whole time. So many epic reveals. Unfortunately, Geoff mentioned that due to technical difficulties, that portion of the show couldn't be recorded, and could only be seen on the live stream. I'm so glad I watched it live. Sucks for those who missed it, but you'll get to find out when Silent Hills is announced at the upcoming Sony show. It's gonna be lit! #teamrealwinsflawlessvictory

Last edited:
Top Bottom