• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8BiTw0LF

Banned
OH! Tomorrow is 100% judgement day. I'm Team Real, so I'm not going to keep making excuses if nothing happens tomorrow. It's tomorrow or BUST!
If Abandoned isn't explained at the event tomorrow, it's a marketing failure.
I will surrender if there is no news tommorow. If not we will never actually know the answer until the Game details are revealed and I am not willing to wait , ( especially for a game which was origionally slated for a Q4 2021 release)
ha gay GIF

bitbydeath

So if it doesn’t happen tomorrow then what? Will you guys concede?
Nah, there's still too much saying otherwise, no interaction with them even borderlines as being normal, be it with us, from Sony or the interviews.
The reveal will give the final answer.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
So if it doesn’t happen tomorrow then what? Will you guys concede?

I know "I'll" concede. I can't speak for the other people on Team Real. Tomorrow HAS to be the day. Like HAS TO BE! I'm not saying we'll get a full gameplay blow out with Kojima playing the game himself. But the truth has to at LEAST be stated tomorrow. NO MORE HIDING!

Last edited:

KiNeMz

Banned
I don't think tomorrow is judgement day. Judgement day will be either of the following,

Abandoned vanishes from the PS5 and Hasan is never heard from again
or
Kojima's next game is announced and its not a horror
or
Abandoned releases and its a pile of steaming garbage
or
Kojima reveals its him all along
or
Abandoned is revealed linked to something else

These are the only outs for Team real. Every other option I have calculated in my head can always move the coincidence conspiracy theory forward

Kdad

I don't think tomorrow is judgement day. Judgement day will be either of the following,

or
or
or
or

These are the only outs for Team real. Every other option I have calculated in my head can always move the coincidence conspiracy theory forward
..somehow you don't think that steaming pile will be full of hints towards the eventual reveal?

I am still thinking about the 5 GB patch for Abandoned for a super short teaser…

What if the playable prologue is actually already included and it will be shadow dropped during the event. People would not need to wait for an additional download to finish and they couldn’t release the patch so shortly before the event because everyone would know what it means…

So if the game is not releveted tomorrow in the showcase or in the app, we can say FUCK OFF to Akira Yamaoka? He started all this nonsense.

We will not have answers one way or another until the game is officially revealed. Like a bad Joke, this thing has dragged on too long. Having origionally been given a Q4 2021 release date, the Playstation event is the obvious place to reveal it . Beyond this point Team Real may still turn out to be correct but after this event If it isn't revealed I will move from team real to team i don't give a fuck.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck

or
or
or
or

I don't see how the second option factors in. First of all, didn't Hasan say in an interview the game isn't actually horror? Secondly even if Kojima's next game is announced and it's unrelated that doesn't mean something isn't happening here as well. The other options you listed are all legit. When are we going to see something new in the teaser app?

bitbydeath

I don't see how the second option factors in. First of all, didn't Hasan say in an interview the game isn't actually horror? Secondly even if Kojima's next game is announced and it's unrelated that doesn't mean something isn't happening here as well. The other options you listed are all legit. When are we going to see something new in the teaser app?
Depends on which game he feels like talking about at the time. On PSN it shows the genres matching MGS, and the description matching Silent Hill.

kF6QHmX.jpg

bitbydeath

Unreal Marketplace and Quixel Bridge are stacked with photogrammetry assets. I'm pretty sure I have a lot of the assets used in that picture.
I don’t think Abandoned uses Unreal as they have no logos or splash screens for it anywhere, unless Sony’s shares give them special permission to do away with it?

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
I don’t think Abandoned uses Unreal as they have no logos or splash screens for it anywhere, unless Sony’s shares give them special permission to do away with it?
They do use Unreal 5 early access. They said it was one of the causes for the technical difficulties.

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

Snatcher 2 has a higher chance of being announced tonight than Abandoned being revealed as a Kojima game (0.1% vs 0%)

Sesame Street Idk GIF
Let me hit you with some science.

There are only 3 probabilities: 0%, 50%, and 100%. The mutliverse dictates that there should always be a non-zero chance of something happening. So we eliminate 0% as an option. That means that there is either a 50% chance that this is 100% a Kojima project, or there's a 100% chance that there's a 50% chance that this is 100% a Kojima project.

Science, bitches.
Animated GIF

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Let me hit you with some science.

There are only 3 probabilities: 0%, 50%, and 100%. The mutliverse dictates that there should always be a non-zero chance of something happening. So we eliminate 0% as an option. That means that there is either a 50% chance that this is 100% a Kojima project, or there's a 100% chance that there's a 50% chance that this is 100% a Kojima project.

Science, bitches.
Animated GIF
Is this Scott's GAF account?

Dick Jones

Gold Member
They are hardly reshowing the trailer released yesterday on tonight's show. Why release it earlier? That was the last DS trailer being made as Kojima tweeted. Weird huh?

Something new? 🤔😉

Maybe is part of the discussion with developers after the presentation

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
Getting ready to go live today, Notice its a Sony TV below the obvious Kojima Productions logo on his hoodie.

Either they show some more stuff relating to Death stranding, or he announces his involvement with a project in collaboration with sony. Pretty sure its the ladder.
My gut is telling me its for the Konami IPs

emivita

Getting ready to go live today, Notice its a Sony TV below the obvious Kojima Productions logo on his hoodie.

Either they show some more stuff relating to Death stranding, or he announces his involvement with a project in collaboration with sony. Pretty sure its the ladder.

You mean Jacob's Ladder? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Top Bottom