• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok, guys. cant wait to talk about this.

I,st going to be soon not in tomorrow showcase but this month. I,t really big and of course it,s related to Kojima and konami. Was going to be announced before but circunstances like Activision buy and so made it to be postpossed. I only can say is big. Big
Lol

I think he might be hinting at something throwing in some clues with the clock. He's moved it twice and posted several pictures overall.
Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

Caio

Can you imagine Silent Hill to be revealed tomorrow, and the IP exclusive to Playstation ? I will probably buy tons of popcorn, even if there's 1% chance of this to happen :D

I am team real and I have little faith that it will be shown tomorrow. This is only a state of play and I would expect Sony to keep the bigger announcements for a bigger event such as a showcase.

I am not moving goal posts, my goalpost is when Kojima announces his next game.

I mean there were the talks about a bigger event in March and then suddenly the rumors about a postponement due to the Ukraine conflict.

It is possible that this state of play was originally a bigger event, but most content has been pushed back to a later date with this state of play only including some stuff which cannot wait due to existing marketing deals (Ghostwire…).

If rumors are to believed and the new Silent Hill is funded by Sony, it is probably also published by Sony, so north other Japanese publishers…

Last edited:
So…what about Hasan Karahman’s Abandoned tho….?

If they don’t announce this tomorrow i am fuckin DONE
Get ready to be DONE!

Can you imagine Silent Hill to be revealed tomorrow, and the IP exclusive to Playstation ? I will probably buy tons of popcorn, even if there's 1% chance of this to happen :D
I think the thing I’ve learned here is that what this really is all about is console warriors who love PlayStation dying for Silent Hill to be exclusive, for some reason.

I wouldn’t mind it being multi platform, but that isn’t probably happen, because if the rumor and also the fact that it probably needs either Sony or Microsoft to get the IP from Konami…

H . R . 2

I am team real and I have little faith that it will be shown tomorrow. This is only a state of play and I would expect Sony to keep the bigger announcements for a bigger event such as a showcase.

I said exactly that 3-4 pages ago, that Sony would want to keep this under wraps for a major event so as to counter those big MS showings and reveals. but I was made fun of. perks of being team real I guess

also reading through the last 2-3 pages, interestingly, those who said I was going on the defensive because I said "I am having fun" are now suddenly "having fun" themselves:messenger_grinning_smiling: this is great

#Team_Real_FTW

Last edited:

Me twicw

Neo Member
Guys, the only post in Bluebox game IG account(the eye close up one) just dissapeared. It, s going to be soon my friends

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
ok, guys. cant wait to talk about this.

I,st going to be soon not in tomorrow showcase but this month. I,t really big and of course it,s related to Kojima and konami. Was going to be announced before but circunstances like Activision buy and so made it to be postpossed. I only can say is big. Big
yeah yeah sure lol.

bitbydeath

well who else would do that? i mean isnt there always timers for those who pre-ordered shits? :p i literally dunno cuz i always buy physical copies ^^
There is but they don’t kick-off at the same time. Eg. GTAV is counting down with 5 days to go, as opposed to Abandoned which started with around a day left.

Badlucktroll

Gold Member

I really don’t think we are going to see anything today. Silent Hill is as dead as a goddamn doornail. Maybe we will get a low budget Bloober Silent Hill in a couple of years that has masahiro ito designs and a yamaoka soundtrack *shrug*

Last edited:

yurinka

Well depending upon the format we are looking at April 9th, 2022 or September 4th 2022.

April 9th is a Saturday , September 4th is a Sunday.. Nothing happening confirmed....
Maybe it was only a watch with the real hour it had when he took the photo and there is nothing behind xD

I'm not calling you out, but the twitter guy...
Do different regions have different ps store graphics as I don't see what he does

Ps5, latest update, UK, within 24 hours of release...supposedly

g8EO7RU.jpg
Timer actually was there earlier, 100%. I saw it myself. I still assumed it was going to result in a giant turd, but I saw it.

It disappeared a couple of hours ago.

Last edited:
It actually was there earlier, 100%. I saw it myself. I still assumed it was going to result in a giant turd, but I saw it.

It disappeared a couple of hours ago.
OK then 👌

Also, now reading that sentence on the store page, "experience a cinematic story in realistic gameplay"....

That doesn't sound right 😅
With maybe instead of in? Good old hassan with his dodgy Google translate skills

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
You can probably tweak how dates show up using the self publishing tools Sony provides.

The fact he reverted it back to the year should tell you something.

People thinkin Hasan guessed the State of Play date back in like December, even though he's off by a day (BUT JAPAN!) is very on brand for this page <3 Sony probably didn't even know when their next SOP was back in December or whatever when that date was first found lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom