• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't wait for the next big Abandoned reveal. Last time we got a pair of legs walking on a wooden floor. This time I fully expect a 5 second static shot of a chair with a concrete wall as a background, ofcourse being lit by a light source off-screen that makes the chair cast a big realistic shadow on that wall.

I'm so excited!

I can't wait for the next big Abandoned reveal. Last time we got a pair of legs walking on a wooden floor. This time I fully expect a 5 second static shot of a chair with a concrete wall as a background, ofcourse being lit by a light source off-screen that makes the chair cast a big realistic shadow on that wall.

I'm so excited!
Man, you're asking too much. One does not ask, or expect of The Hasan; one waits patiently, and accepts any gifts he gives us, willingly and with much gratitude.
Praise be to The Hasan.

Flowers In The Dirt Yes GIF by Paul McCartney

Last edited:

I'm so excited!
Woah there. A chair? Come on now. That's far too generous!
I'd say another shot of 8k floor at most

Maybe a red arrow or circle....MAYBE

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)

I'm so excited!
I wonder how confident we can be that it's Norman Reedus's chair?

H . R . 2

I for one already said (2 pages ago), there would be no point in revealing something so important in such an insignificant event (announced 1 day before) with such an incredibly short runtime while we all know Kojima's games are always the high point of Sony's events.
nonetheless team fake will still accuse some of us of moving goalposts but they don't see the irony in this whole forum ceasing to exist because they too will :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

I for one already said (2 pages ago), there would be no point in revealing something so important in such an insignificant event (announced 1 day before) with such an incredibly short runtime while we all know Kojima's games are always the high point of Sony's events.
nonetheless team fake will still accuse some of us of moving goalposts but they don't see the irony in this whole forum ceasing to exist because they too will :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
Important? Insignificant event?? 🤣🤣🤣

I said already yesterday it’s not going to be there. I still do believe that a bigger event was planned but due to the Ukraine conflict some marketing obligations stuff which couldn’t wait were repackaged into this. Let’s be honest this was basically a series of marketing obligations.

Regarding the countdown for Abandoned, why did Hasan pull it so early, why not wait until shortly before it expires to create more free buzz? I am wondering if Silent Hills was planned as part of the bigger event and they programmed this timer for the release, but forgot to delete it once the plans changed. That would make sense why it was stopped and removed rather quickly.

A.Romero

OK, now that bitbydeath bitbydeath tapped out you can be the next representative of TR.

However, it would only be interesting if you can present elements as to why you think that Abandoned is Kojima's game.

Keep in mind that it was said that today was the day because of a timer in Kojima's twitter and Abanadoned's release date in PSN (now just saying 2022, of course).

It sounds to me that it's only more evidence that:

a) Kojima is not related to this in any way
b) Hasan is a fraud and just trying to keep hype alive for a what seems a crappy game
I said already yesterday it’s not going to be there. I still do believe that a bigger event was planned but due to the Ukraine conflict some marketing obligations stuff which couldn’t wait were repackaged into this. Let’s be honest this was basically a series of marketing obligations.

Regarding the countdown for Abandoned, why did Hasan pull it so early, why not wait until shortly before it expires to create more free buzz? I am wondering if Silent Hills was planned as part of the bigger event and they programmed this timer for the release, but forgot to delete it once the plans changed. That would make sense why it was stopped and removed rather quickly.

Marketing obligations for those games? Other than Playstation Studios, do you think any of the games showed here are really worth the risk of getting backlash for having a half event during a war? Either they do it or not and they chose to do it (which I applaud) but I really doubt they would just do a half event because they absolutely have to. It's a risk for all the companies involved.

However, time will tell. I understand that not only you think Abandoned is a Kojima game but also that it is Silent Hills, right?

Top Bottom