• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonJorginho

Banned
Not very professional from "Kojima"

That's just Kanye handling his socials, nothing out of the ordinary for Ye.

Wait For It Kanye GIF

Kanye has a PS4 so probably didn't enjoy his time with Cyberpunk....

Last edited:
My favorite part of this are the people trying to reclaim their train ticket after jumping off. You ABANDONED your seats, fellas.
I have fallen for previous Kojima "ruses" that ended up being nothing, and so much of this still doesn't make sense so ill stay off

Vae_Victis

Banned
I'm thinking about the unending harassment this Hasan guy will be getting on the internet (and possibly in real life) until the end of days after this stunt. He's obviously stoking the flames himself to an extent, but I don't think he truly understands what hornet's nest of repressed anger and aggressive autism he has been poking at for the last week.

At this point, in any case, it's far too late. He could post a recorded video of himself on camera saying "I AM NOT KOJIMA AND MY GAME IS NOT SILENT HILL. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, FOR REAL. STOP IT. LOOK, THIS IS MY GAME, HERE ON VIDEO, IT'S A SHIT WALKING SIMULATOR I MADE IN A WEEK IN UNREAL 4." every hour every day until the 22, and the only message that would get through to some people is that it's all part of the ruse.

TidusYuna

Is it possible anyone can explain the significance of the baby in death stranding without spoiling the game death stranding which I haven't played yet? I'd google it but I don't want to spoil the game which ill wait to play on PS5.

The reason I ask is because i think I've figured something out. Please help.

SaucyJack

Is it possible anyone can explain the significance of the baby in death stranding without spoiling the game death stranding which I haven't played yet? I'd google it but I don't want to spoil the game which ill wait to play on PS5.

A Bridge Baby (BB) is an unborn fetus kept in a womb-like portable pod that has a connection with the world of the dead and is able to detect the Beached Things (BTs) that are stranded in the world of the living.

Last edited:
Past BBG flops inside:
Steam Curator: BLUE BOX Game Studios

April 28: "We've disabled the purchase option to buy the game as result of the new big update delay. We wanted to avoid confusion regarding the two versions. We are working hard to launch it as soon as possible."

May 22: "We are extremely excited to show off new gameplay footages of The Haunting. We are very close to release the new update along with a gameplay demonstration video that would introduce you to our new game."
Createq Interactive = BBG just as an FYI
LO9Pw9q.png

us

LOL grifters

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist

This official trailer might answer your question. This happens very early in the game.

TidusYuna

A Bridge Baby (BB) is an unborn fetus kept in a womb-like portable pod that has a connection with the world of the dead and is able to detect the Beached Things (BTs) that are stranded in the world of the living.

What year does death stranding take place?

SkylineRKR

This is where I am at:

Wires got majorly crossed.

1. As Yamaoka hinted at the start of the year, a new Silent Hill project will be announced in the summer, possibly with Sony partnership. Developed by Bloober (please god no, they are so mediocore) or some other studio Konami chose. And this game will be revealed at Sony's summer event.

2. Kojimas cheeky DS Directors Cut trolling was a hint at Bluepoint remaking MGS, possibly also to be revealed at the Sony summer event.
Kojima also is obviously working on his next big project.

3. Hasan is a small shitty developer who lucked out into this crazy arg conspiracy frenzy and is trying to capitalize on it, but is doing a shitty job. Hence why he is dodging giving pics to Geoff etc. cause he is way over his head, but is capable to do nothing interviews with joutnalists where he barely reveals anything. Trying to string people along over the summer with shitty a app and trailers.

So all of us are basically going crazy, while the actual Silent Hill game, that the Konami shop also might be hinting at, and a MGS remake are happening outside of this madness. xD

Yeah this is where i'm at. There were lots of PT fans in the wake of its cancellation, its not weird that some wannabe comes forward. And lets not forget, SH development has been part of the rumor mill for quite a good while now. On top of that, Hideo supposedly pitched ideas around, he posted pictures of working close to a Sony building, he posts pics of books with Silent and Hill in their names. And he comes around with an MGS themed DS trailer. Does he even need Hasan? No. He's feeding crumbles in his own name.

The one thing thats weird is that this Hasan guy gets a platform at Sony. But his and Blue Box history goes quite a ways back, with actual KS and iOS registrations, and some shitty ass asset flip games. But this is why I voted fake. I think this particular game is not Silent Hill. The guy might've lucked out when fans started to make the connection, and since rides with it.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

I'm thinking about the unending harassment this Hasan guy will be getting on the internet (and possibly in real life) until the end of days after this stunt. He's obviously stoking the flames himself to an extent, but I don't think he truly understands what hornet's nest of repressed anger and aggressive autism he has been poking at for the last week.

At this point, in any case, it's far too late. He could post a recorded video of himself on camera saying "I AM NOT KOJIMA AND MY GAME IS NOT SILENT HILL. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, FOR REAL. STOP IT. LOOK, THIS IS MY GAME, HERE ON VIDEO, IT'S A SHIT WALKING SIMULATOR I MADE IN A WEEK IN UNREAL 4." every hour every day until the 22, and the only message that would get through to some people is that it's all part of the ruse.
Sony or Konami would have jumped in by now if he was not Kojima.

vkbest

Just a reminder for people on a different timezone, lower your expectations.

I’m living on Spain, we have the same timezone than Netherlands, and that tweet was tweeted at 1:10am. In fact the most tweets on the last days from that studio is around 1:00am to 4:00am on Netherlands.

Last edited:

Doczu

Yeah i would think that at least Konami should step forward and clearly address this is not a SH game, cause they will get hit by the fallout, especially after their merch twitter started playing the game.
This stuff was mental after Silent Hills got announced and cancelled, then Kojipro had their share of fun times with Death Stranding and the lunatics searching for any connection to SH.
This won't end well if this is really some asset flip by a no name studio. No, scratch that - even if Hassans game is real and is a good game, with Sony seeing the pottential in it - it will get blasted for not being Silent Hill.

SkylineRKR

But what did he do? He announced some shitty horror themed game and the fanbase ran with the theories. Then he made the mistake guess the name S L, but quickly posted its not Silent Hill. Then he denies being Kojima, in various supposed interviews. But it doesn't matter what he says, or whatever proof he posts, hes Kojima or in league with him anyway.

90% of all this is on the crazy fanbase. Yet, the amount of things that could debunk this theory is just as staggering. Like the company being registered in Holland for over 6 years, a PSN account that dates back to the PS3, a proven track record of asset flips and grifts. I think its bordering on fraudulent, or perhaps past it.

Last edited:

Derift

But what did he do? He announced some shitty horror themed game and the fanbase ran with the theories. Then he made the mistake guess the name S L, but quickly posted its not Silent Hill. Then he denies being Kojima, in various supposed interviews. But it doesn't matter what he says, or whatever proof he posts, hes Kojima or in league with him anyway.

90% of all this is on the crazy fanbase. Yet, the amount of things that could debunk this theory is just as staggering. Like the company being registered in Holland for over 6 years, a PSN account that dates back to the PS3, a proven track record of asset flips and grifts. I think its bordering on fraudulent, or perhaps past it.
it will be his own fault... for me the kicker was when his name translated to Japanese spelt hideo now that really could just be a coincidence since those names share the same meaning but then I saw this... if hes trolling then hes really chose the wrong fanbase to troll
buNZNrZ.jpg

DelireMan7

My thoughts exactly.

The silence of Sony, Konami and Kojima on the matter make it more suspicious for me. At least Sony or Konami would have made an official deny communication if it was not SH or related. An official post from one of these and I jump off the train.

But for now...
fun love GIF by Albert Heijn

Top Bottom