• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vick

Gold Member
The man's got shell companies / fake companies to grift lol it's that simple
Man, let it go..

JAfZgi0.png

DH97ARB.png

3F94yEu.png

y87b8ep.png

woGiXMm.png

This shit is just getting weird and weird every day.
That is actually old stuff.

elliot5

Proof his timeline doesn't match. He basically says "He sent me a DM a while back". The only way he could have gotten that DM is if he was already following them.

Tf you talking about his timeline doesn't match?

Abandoned, a cinematic survival sim, hits PS5 later this year – PlayStation.Blog
This was posted April 7th. There was an initial kojima hysteria conspiracy the day this came up. Geoff could have easily followed him as the whole thing spread the first time to keep a pulse on the situation and a new PS5 exclusive announcement.

Geoff states his screenshot was taken on May 11th, when Hasan reached out to him initially (that would be over a month ago, "a while back")

Summer Games Fest happens June 10th, nearly a month after the original DM. Nothing comes to fruition from Hasan's attempts at joining SGF.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
This is where I am at:

Wires got majorly crossed.

1. As Yamaoka hinted at the start of the year, a new Silent Hill project will be announced in the summer, possibly with Sony partnership. Developed by Bloober (please god no, they are so mediocore) or some other studio Konami chose. And this game will be revealed at Sony's summer event.

2. Kojimas cheeky DS Directors Cut trolling was a hint at Bluepoint remaking MGS, possibly also to be revealed at the Sony summer event.
Kojima also is obviously working on his next big project.

3. Hasan is a small shitty developer who lucked out into this crazy arg conspiracy frenzy and is trying to capitalize on it, but is doing a shitty job. Hence why he is dodging giving pics to Geoff etc. cause he is way over his head, but is capable to do nothing interviews with joutnalists where he barely reveals anything. Trying to string people along over the summer with shitty a app and trailers.

So all of us are basically going crazy, while the actual Silent Hill game, that the Konami shop also might be hinting at, and a MGS remake are happening outside of this madness. xD

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

Abandoned, a cinematic survival sim, hits PS5 later this year – PlayStation.Blog
This was posted April 7th. There was an initial kojima hysteria conspiracy the day this came up. Geoff could have easily followed him as the whole thing spread the first time to keep a pulse on the situation and a new PS5 exclusive announcement.

Geoff states his screenshot was taken on May 11th, when Hasan reached out to him initially (that would be over a month ago, "a while back")

Summer Games Fest happens June 10th, nearly a month after the original DM. Nothing comes to fruition from Hasan's attempts at joining SGF.
Geoff commented on the tweet on the Playstation twitter even, when the blog post was posted there in April.

Dodkrake

Banned

A shit load of assumptions from your end and no actual proof. Let's now state the facts.
  1. Geoff was following them and got a DM
  2. For some weird reason, he screenshot that DM on the day it was taken (as it only shows the time, not the date)
  3. He then claims this was a while back, meaning the message was not screenshot on the day he shared it
Geoff.jpg

The above are all facts. So now, onto the questions:
  1. Why did he follow them?
  2. Why did he screenshot a private message on the day he got it and then held on to that screenshot?
  3. Was the message actually received a while back? Or was it received on the day he shared? (look at the timestamps on the message and his phone).

elliot5

A shit load of assumptions from your end and no actual proof. Let's now state the facts.
  1. Geoff was following them and got a DM
  2. For some weird reason, he screenshot that DM on the day it was taken (as it only shows the time, not the date)
  3. He then claims this was a while back, meaning the message was not screenshot on the day he shared it
Geoff.jpg

The above are all facts. So now, onto the questions:
  1. Why did he follow them?
  2. Why did he screenshot a private message on the day he got it and then held on to that screenshot?
  3. Was the message actually received a while back? Or was it received on the day he shared? (look at the timestamps on the message and his phone).
I know about the timestamps. A lot of this whole charade is made off of assumptions.

The missing info is when Geoff followed them, when Blue Box DMed him, and when Geoff took the screenshot. There was no metadata to go off.

Geoff posted on ResetEra at 4:46 PM his time (he's in California, right?). The screenshot shows 6:36. Obviously, that doesn't add up so unless he changed his phone's time manually (which idk how that works with DM timestamps), that means he took the screenshot at an earlier date than when he shared the screenshot.

Geoff, being the busy man he is with various people reaching out trying to be included in his show, got an official DM on May 11 from a "studio" he followed at a prior date. He then took a screenshot at some time shortly after (21 minutes to be exact) in order to keep note of who has contacted him.

If we are to believe Geoff that he received the DM on May 11, that means he took the screenshot... on May 11.

The explanation is really that simple.

Last edited:

Dodkrake

Banned
I know about the timestamps. A lot of this whole charade is made off of assumptions.

The missing info is when Geoff followed them, when Blue Box DMed him, and when Geoff took the screenshot. There was no metadata to go off.

Geoff posted on ResetEra at 4:46 PM his time (he's in California, right?). The screenshot shows 6:36. Obviously, that doesn't add up so unless he changed his phone's time manually (which idk how that works with DM timestamps), that means he took the screenshot at an earlier date than when he shared the screenshot.

Geoff, being the busy man he is with various people reaching out trying to be included in his show, got an official DM on May 11 from a "studio" he followed at a prior date. He then took a screenshot at some time shortly after (21 minutes to be exact) in order to keep note of who has contacted him.

If we are to believe Geoff that he received the DM on May 11, that means he took the screenshot... on May 11.

The explanation is really that simple.

I was referring to the times on the screenshot, not the time he posted.

THEAP99

Banned
Weird how despite being one of the only solely PS5 exclusive indie titles, that Shu hasn't said a single word about it or re-shared any post from this game,
That's what I am saying man. I still feel like this game has nothing to do with Sony and they're just tagging it as "PlayStation 5 exclusive" for attention.. but then again, sony allowed them to share a blog post. so I don't think fucking know lmao, this whole thing is strange ever since the announcement.

DonJorginho

Banned
That's what I am saying man. I still feel like this game has nothing to do with Sony and they're just tagging it as "PlayStation 5 exclusive" for attention.. but then again, sony allowed them to share a blog post. so I don't think fucking know lmao, this whole thing is strange ever since the announcement.
I think it definitely has something to do with Sony, they would've seen this by now if it wasn't and even if that was the case they granted a teaser on the main site and multiple blog posts naming it as such.

I just have a feeling this is something bigger than we all expect, maybe even bigger than Kojima somehow.

I am still leaning toward teamFake, but the game is most probably bigger than an indie title. If I were to hazard a guess, I would go with a Siren reboot with a real budget. But, honestly, at this point, it might end up being one of many things: A Hideo new IP, a MGS remake, a new Siren, a completely new game by Hasan Kahraman that proves to be intriguing...I still believe that Silent Hill is happening, but without Kojima, and with it being a Blooper (known as Bloober) team project.

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Weird how despite being one of the only solely PS5 exclusive indie titles, that Shu hasn't said a single word about it or re-shared any post from this game....
Shuhei remaining silent means either

1 - this is literally an incredibly unimportant tiny indie game that even Shu doesn't give a fuck about.
(they have obviously talked with Sony PR teams to upload the trailer, blog post, etc... Shu could promote them if he wanted to)

2 - Shu knows this is more than just a random indie game and he can't say anything yet
(cuz its Silent Hill / Kojima etc)

DonJorginho

Banned
Shuhei remaining silent means either

1 - this is literally an incredibly unimportant tiny indie game that even Shu doesn't give a fuck about.
(they have obviously talked with Sony PR teams to upload the trailer, blog post, etc... Shu could promote them if he wanted to)

2 - Shu knows this is more than just a random indie game and he can't say anything yet
(cuz its Silent Hill / Kojima etc)
You know we going with option 2 babyyyyyyyy

Kanye West Bitcoin GIF by Crypto GIFs & Memes ::: Crypto Marketing

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
n4x8PtQ.gif

Swear to God if trollnami is just doing this for shit and giggles or merchandise only....

The big news is here! Make the Konami shop your special place and take someone you love there again someday with our new "James reaching in the toilet," themed SH2 tees in celebration of conspiracy theorists getting elbow deep in absolute SHIT. What's that, dear customer? SHIT starts with SH? Silent Hill?! Ha, for the fans, it's always like this! Stay tuned for August when we premiere our Lisa themed "Not Tomorrow," shirts, because you won't be getting a new game from us today, tomorrow, or ever!

OrionNebula

Lol.. This only feeds into Kojimas next game, where he's gonna exploit/incorporate social media into the game. Some could say he already has...
That was the plan for Silent Hills, if I remember well. I remember reading he was looking into ways to have the game freak you out outside of regular gameplay time. Like sending you texts on your cellphone or something of the kind…

But for what is going on here, the whole thing smells like an augmented reality thing to me

Okay, it’s been already strange that a unknown developer get a PS blog post for their game reveal. Now it’s being said the game was never revealed and it was just a development announcement… Sony would never do this for an unknown developer with nothing to show.

Also it has been said the company existed for 5 years and have now over 59 employees, from what do they live without any big project until now? Is Hasan a super rich dude who are keeping them around?

Np way this is fake. This is happening for sure, I only hope they don’t Drag that out for too long. Come on Kojima, we know what is happening.

DonJorginho

Banned
Kanye
Kojima
Konami
Keighley
Kahraman

The 5 Ks

How many Grammys does Kanye West have? 22.

Add 5? 27! Kahraman's favourite number!

Kanye has had links with Keighley ever since the boy and him spent E3 2015 together.

EzMBXzm.jpg

The two even talked about making his OnlyOne video game and how to market it at the time.

Kanye has also held links with Kojima, with the Rapper desperate to find Hideo back in 2018

O3Bq2i4.jpg

And who was the one who helped make it happen?

You guessed it...

Izq8Kh7.jpg

So what about the links to Konami?

Well growing up Kanye played on a console which he adored and even made an album dedicated to it's name (which was scrapped mid way through production)

That console? The TurboGrafx-16 who's developer was acquired by Konami in 2012, which led to Konami releasing the TurboGrafx-16 Mini.

OwGFT9B.png

The date he announced the album? THE 27th!!!!

Now how does all this link to Silent Hill?

Well during production of TurboGrafx-16 Kanye compiled a list of his favourite video games and what kind of vibes/production styles/tones he wanted to go for in his songs based off these games.

What game got on that list?

Read for yourself..

LDnKxCK.png

THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING! 🔥 🔥

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Kanye
Kojima
Konami
Keighley
Kahraman

The 5 Ks

How many Grammys does Kanye West have? 22.

Add 5? 27! Kahraman's favourite number!

Kanye has had links with Keighley ever since the boy and him spent E3 2015 together.

EzMBXzm.jpg

The two even talked about making his OnlyOne video game and how to market it at the time.

Kanye has also held links with Kojima, with the Rapper desperate to find Hideo back in 2018

O3Bq2i4.jpg

And who was the one who helped make it happen?

You guessed it...

Izq8Kh7.jpg

So what about the links to Konami?

Well growing up Kanye played on a console which he adored and even made an album dedicated to it's name (which was scrapped mid way through production)

That console? The TurboGrafx-16 who's developer was acquired by Konami in 2012, which led to Konami releasing the TurboGrafx-16 Mini.

OwGFT9B.png

The date he announced the album? THE 27th!!!!

Now how does all this link to Silent Hill?

Well during production of TurboGrafx-16 Kanye compiled a list of his favourite video games and what kind of vibes/production styles/tones he wanted to go for in his songs based off these games.

What game got on that list?

Read for yourself..

LDnKxCK.png

THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!

Tim And Eric Omg GIF
best post in the whole thread

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

HAL-01

Okay, it’s been already strange that a unknown developer get a PS blog post for their game reveal. Now it’s being said the game was never revealed and it was just a development announcement… Sony would never do this for an unknown developer with nothing to show.

Also it has been said the company existed for 5 years and have now over 59 employees, from what do they live without any big project until now? Is Hasan a super rich dude who are keeping them around?

Np way this is fake. This is happening for sure, I only hope they don’t Drag that out for too long. Come on Kojima, we know what is happening.
So much evidence has piled up that the strongest argument against this being Kojima is that this is somehow just a grifter that managed to trick both Geoff Keighley and Sony into backing him, and that Konami managed to make a whole line of SH merch in a few days just to capitalize on the hype.

This shit is happening, and the people denying it aren’t making any sense

Nubulax

He follows almost 8000 people I dont think its weird he would follow the studio after the first trailer came out for the game.

elliot5

So much evidence has piled up that the strongest argument against this being Kojima is that this is somehow just a grifter that managed to trick both Geoff Keighley and Sony into backing him, and that Konami managed to make a whole line of SH merch in a few days just to capitalize on the hype.

This shit is happening, and the people denying it aren’t making any sense
Damn they even had the gigabrain move of putting Silent Hill in Dead By Daylight last year as a prelude to this huh? Really laid the groundwork for this big reveal!!!

Top Bottom