• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Javthusiast

Banned
Fucking knew he would delay.

I am jumping from the space station down to earth from this fucking scam.

peace out goodbye GIF by Red Bull

KiNeMz

Banned
CRejOBp.jpg

SO what ever happened to this game? This looks like a Kojima game. KojiPro Poster. Kojima Font Layout.

It was for PS4?
Then it appears on Steam Greenlight?
Rewind was TM?

The old website had fake tweets that stayed in place from 2015 all the way to last month until it changed.

But this one reminds me of the face tech that KojiPro pioneered for MG5?

h7ISdRv.jpg

There is also a weblink to this. But its dead at this stage.

Last edited:
CRejOBp.jpg

SO what ever happened to this game? This looks like a Kojima game. KojiPro Poster. Kojima Font Layout.

It was for PS4?
Rewind was TM?

The old website had fake tweets that stayed in place from 2015 all the way to last month until it changed.

h7ISdRv.jpg
Because it’s all horseshit - a guy making fake press releases and stealing style from other stuff to get funding.

Papacheeks

Banned
I still believe the interactive app is a first person perspective of you walking around the woods trying to find things. And like he said trailers will follow through out the summer for playstations event.

They did something similar at one of the PSX years ago.

I think bluebox was contracted to make the game/app for Sony.

Silent hill will be shown at some point this summer as people find it in the interactive app.

Fushitsusha

Banned
the app whenever it launches, will tell me everything i need to know.

it will be easy to see if this is PT part 2. and it does sound like it will be. like re7 beginning hours where it unlocked more and more of the game.

Fushitsusha

Banned
ehhh... the "localization" sounds exaggerated for an "indie demo" with no content at launch. the tutorial is probably the biggest issue and it sounds suspect.

"the app will "kick off with"... very ambitious for an "asset flip" studio.

Last edited:

SCB3

The delay may be due to Sony's PSX thing, we don't know when that is, they could announce it for Friday with this being a day and date release during the show

MastaKiiLA

Believers, I think it would be time for you to graciously bow out and try your luck next time. 😂😀
I'm not sure why anyone is in such a hurry to disprove this. There is nothing at stake. Tuesday or Friday, it doesn't matter. Both Konami and BBGS have promised something upcoming. We'll find out more soon. Just wait and see.

I've got nothing to dissuade me. Google Translate was pretty much the smoking gun for me. Google has no affiliation with any of the parties involved. As agnostic as it comes, and it pointed directly to Kojima. Time is not an issue, given fans have waited years for SH. Days go by in an instant, in comparison.

ehhh... the "localization" sounds exaggerated for an "indie demo" with no content at launch. the tutorial is probably the biggest issue and it sounds suspect.

How is, kicking off with “instructions on how to use it” ambitious? That indicates some text.

dotnotbot

The app was supposed to feature actual in-game sequences (according to his previous tweets), now it's just some tutorial.

Last edited:
i don't believe anything that he says. first it was 20th for the app + 22th for trailer within. then it got changed to only the app at 22th. now 25th.

it's on purpose. but who and why exactly?
Yes, a great grand design.
Or, incompetence.
Or, stringing people along/building hype/trying to get money.
I’m going with the latter two.

Last edited:

dotnotbot

How is he receiving donations? I tried the invest option , I didn't get a response.

By dotations I meant funding or grants - from government, EU, some orgainzation, I don't know. Certainly not some "private investor" as he claims.

Last edited:

Pupo

CRejOBp.jpg

It was for PS4?
Rewind was TM?

h7ISdRv.jpg

There is also a weblink to this. But its dead at this stage.

Great quality
WLqjtC8.png

It’s been delayed because Hasan doesn’t know when to go to bed and sits up all night tweeting to fuel the rumours.

Tell me this honestly, if you were an indie dev making all these grand claims about how amazing your game is going to be, and how everyone will see that when your trailers app launches, why would you be spending literally hours doing interviews, tweeting random replies and gaining achievements on your Steam/PSN accounts in other games instead of making sure your hyped up trailers app gets out the door on time?

Something is very fishy with all of this.

Top Bottom