• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkylineRKR

Musters by the way, isn't small time. I know his name, he worked and works with some of the biggest outlets in the country. Also writes for the only print magazine left, which has been the number one gaming mag for nearly 30 years (Power Unlimited its called, I used to have a sub in my teens). Trust me hes not lying.

SSfox

tenor.gif

Some seems lost hope, idk man but those HK initials, Kahraman meaning Hideo, just those 2 are already way too big of a coincidence, without even going into the other 78 coincidences tying up to the Abondoned game with Kojima, wait and see as usual but i wouldn't drop the balls just yet on that case.

Kdad

Musters by the way, isn't small time. I know his name, he worked and works with some of the biggest outlets in the country. Also writes for the only print magazine left, which has been the number one gaming mag for nearly 30 years (Power Unlimited its called, I used to have a sub in my teens). Trust me hes not lying.
So you're stating with certainty that he isn't bought and paid for like Geoff during Phantom Pain?

SkylineRKR

So you're stating with certainty that he isn't bought and paid for like Geoff during Phantom Pain?

If that were the case it would've been handled differently i'm sure. Its not even big news over here. What build up does he provide other than expressing doubt and insisting its not SH related? Their first interview dates back to April or so, shortly after the game was announced. It wasn't about conspiracies at all yet. It makes sense he can still reach out to Hasan and has doubt himself. Just as Keighley expressed doubt.

Moby Dick went down entirely different. It was just Keighley and VGA, playing along with Hideo. Moby Dick had no history at all, it was created on the spot.

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

tenor.gif

Some seems lost hope, idk man but those HK initials, Kahraman meaning Hideo, just those 2 are already way too big of a coincidence, without even going into the other 78 coincidences tying up to the Abondoned game with Kojima, wait and see as usual but i wouldn't drop the balls just yet on that case.
This. A delay in confirmation isn't enough to change what lead you to believe the theory in the first place. If the PS5 app is delayed further, or indefinitely, then that does put a dent in the credibility of BBGS as far as them getting special treatment from Sony. However, there were a number of us on board before they even announced that app on Twitter.

Kdad

If that were the case it would've been handled differently i'm sure. Its not even big news over here. Their first interview dates back to April or so, shortly after the game was announced. It makes sense he can still reach out to Hasan and has doubt himself. Just as Keighley expressed doubt.

Moby Dick went down entirely different. It was just Keighley and VGA, playing along with Hideo. Moby Dick had no history at all, it was created on the spot.
So, for clarity, no certainty. This journo could be part of this just like Geoff so the argument becomes style...and if the style doesn't replicate last time then it's not HK. That sum it up?

Javthusiast

Banned
I can't believe people are looking at some of the sketchy shit surrounding this whole thing and who realise something is afoot only to flip flop when something appears that slightly causes pause.

Look at the bigger picture, use your intuition, never mind these virgin smart arses who are desperate to look like sensible geniuses if this thing goes their way. It won't.

You don't get a grift from someone this low key without someone heavily coming out and laying the smackdown on his past. The guy's a nom de plume. All this asset flip shit, that didn't actually release to real customers, thus no real blow back only strengthens the ride. I mean anyone with any fucking sense can see those Steam pages are rigged bullshit from the off. It's part of the arg. No paying customer was hurt in the making of this fake game, the reviews are fake.

Shit looks like asset flip trash because it's low effort knock ups to give the arg clout. Probably been in the mind of the maker for a long time. Ever heard of the long game. This ain't no small time chancer. This is the big boys playing.

Hold fast me hearties, we have waves of miserable virgins ahead.
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

SkylineRKR

So, for clarity, no certainty. This journo could be part of this just like Geoff so the argument becomes style...and if the style doesn't replicate last time then it's not HK. That sum it up?

Believe what you will. I think its all too retarded to be a ruse. Namely because of all the existing and scetchy shit about Hasan and BB studios, dating back for years. Delaying a fucking trailer, really?

As for Keighley, i figure he would want this scoop for his show.

For the record, I did start to believe in SH news coming in. But I absolutely doubt this dude has anything to do with it.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
^ Because he just happened to use the name Createq interactive to hand off his own projects. 5 readers noticed it before this whole thing imploded.

Dude i'm from Holland. Createq exists. Their owner has a verified linkedin, his employees as well. They exist. They have nothing to do with some asset flip who also conjured up the name.

But sure, Hideo also thought lets just use some random company name with the risk of infringement.
You're from Holland? Don't you mean the Netherlands as Holland is not a country. Hype back on. Nothing stops this train.
choo GIF

GrayChild

Boys... it's been quite the ride.

It's finally time to sit down, crack open a cold one, close our eyes for a moment and let our inner peace fill our souls with everlasting joy.

We should be eternally grateful to be alive, HERE AND NOW. To be able to enjoy and savor every second of this moment. To let our dreams and anticipation run wild.

We made it... We will soon hold copies of a HIDEO KOJIMA-made Silent Hill game, a Bloodborne PS5/PC remaster and the long-awaited Onimusha reboot by Capcom in our hands. This will be the prize for our devotion and eternal faith.

Peace and love to all.

Last edited:

GrayChild

Don't worry, the app will be empty and the "reveals" will be drip fed over the summer.

Gamescom is coming soon.

The closing event is on August 27.

Geoff will host a Summer Game Festival stream then.

Also, P.T. was released during the exact same timeframe.

Mark your calendars!

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

Come on people this is absolutely a nothing burger and him painfully trying to prolong his pathetic charade.

Its already been pushed back and then revealed over the summer? thats not how a ruse works. This discussion is already bleeding out by the lack of a substantial update or hint.

But this guy will lose. Since no one will bat an eye at his game once its clear that its not SH. That is, if it even comes out. Because I think not.

'In de app' is by the way a very clever slip up by Hideo, inserting dutch language in there.

Last edited:

emivita

It's finally time to sit down, crack open a cold one, close our eyes for a moment and let our inner peace fill our souls with everlasting joy.

We made it... We will soon hold copies of a HIDEO KOJIMA-made Silent Hill game, a Bloodborne PS5/PC remaster and the long-awaited Onimusha reboot by Capcom in our hands. This will be the prize for our devotion and eternal faith.

Peace and love to all.

You forgot this one in VR for PS5. I just realized I want it, so badly.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
I really cannot believe people are getting so worked up over this. Whichever way it ends up going its still just a promo for a game.

Maybe it is a Silent Hill game, maybe it isn't. Maybe it'll be a good game, or maybe it'll suck regardless of its branding.

We knew Sunday would be uneventful, this is the time to chill and recharge batteries. I suspect more "coincidences" will appear tomorrow and keep people edging until the big confirmation.

After the Konami merch info they knew we almost blew our collective load. It's time to start looking into a PSX / State of Play as the next natural step. Suspect it will be super short notice to capitalize on the hype.

I'm calling it now, drops like it's nothing on the PS Blog saying "we're just looking into a few games coming later this year by some of our partners" and finishes with "oh, and one more thing..."

0ae44552837edd1fe9b3810d2ef1fc5c.jpg

New Castlevania (2D & 3D), Silent Hill(s) is real and our man Kojima is directing it and MGS Remake by Blue Point!

Oh, and you can pre-order now.

2449519-0135837212-ibgyl.gif

edit: Oh, and you'll be able to play Silent Hills on the new PS VR 2, release date xx/xx/xxxx

Last edited:

ElCasual

Is a new Siren game.
Siren always been cinematographic with spooky atmosphere and a good quality graphics.
Also why Toyama leaves Japan Studios? Maybe the high bosses of PS say to him " we are happy with the new direction of the Siren saga".

emivita

Is a new Siren game.
Siren always been cinematographic with spooky atmosphere and a good quality graphics.
Also why Toyama leaves Japan Studios? Maybe the high bosses of PS say to him " we are happy with the new direction of the Siren saga".

Gravity Rush 2 had a Siren reference, not so obvious if you're not quite familiar with Siren and Siren: Blood Curse. It probably doesn't indicate anything but still it was cool.

9f0ebb31aaa79707390d223f7ec3d392.png

I read somewhere that Toyama expressed interest in making another Siren game after GR2, but that didn't end well I suppose.

Top Bottom