• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dotnotbot

spK2cHu.png
c1V2JMQ.png

OMG Silent Hill skateboards, sick!

killatopak

Gold Member
Kinda funny seeing Team Fake being all smug.

From my perspective, this has been one of the most interesting gaming event I’ve participated in and certainly much better than the atrocious E3 we had. It’s not my first rodeo of Silent Hill rumors. If it’s real then we had everything to gain. If not, then it’s business as usual.

If it’s fake,

6r3ol1p7lc451.jpg

Msamy

I am pretty sure that all of this thing is 99% fake and definitely not kojima but I am team real and I don't know why

mhirano

Silent Hill skateboards...
Goes well with Metal Gear Solid pachinko machines!
What's next?
Castlevania candies for the Halloween?
Or maybe Suikoden pajamas?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Silent Hill skateboards...
Goes well with Metal Gear Solid pachinko machines!
What's next?
Castlevania candies for the Halloween?
Or maybe Suikoden pajamas?

If we're doing skateboards, you have to channel that mid nineties attitude. I'm thinking special Pyramid Head Butterfingers or a Henry Townshend guest spot in a Third Eye Blind music video.

Ramz87

Ramz87 Ramz87 I have one more favor to ask of you bro, is there a way to show the voters so we know the traitors who are deflecting to team fake, muwahaha, thanks for your patronage sir!
Sorry bro there was an option to show that when I made the poll I think but now it’s not showing 😐 mods may be able to help in regards to this though 🤔 But I can tell you there are 70 traitors in this thread!

jaysius

Banned
The real question is where will everyone go after this stupid thing runs it’s course?

How long is the time before people give up on this bullshit?

So this clown couldn’t even get his trailer app out on time despite it not even having any trailer on day one? It’s just some text tutorial on how to select the trailer?

This guy is nothing but an absolute sham of lies and false promises. How did he get on the PS Blog and get into the PS5 dev program?

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
Hilarious to see Team Fake members act all smug, you literally picked the obvious, easy, safe option.

No-one gets awards for being safe, the entire journey to get to this point despite some potential disappointment at the end waiting for us has left me overall with much more pleasure than it will for any Team Fakers from day one being proven right....as was expected.

I mean yeah sure I've lost my penis because of this, but the journey has made it feel somewhat worthwhile.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck

So this clown couldn’t even get his trailer app out on time despite it not even having any trailer on day one? It’s just some text tutorial on how to select the trailer?

This guy is nothing but an absolute sham of lies and false promises. How did he get on the PS Blog and get into the PS5 dev program?

Have you ever gone through the submission process to get something launched on the Sony platform? I've gone through the standards process a few times and it's not easy unless you have a working relationship with the platform holder, a lot of money to bribe them with, or actually have the product in a good state ready to go. Yes they let small questionable games on the platform, but they all have to deliver at a basic level and have the financials all lined up before applying to launch. If this guy really has something coming out and there is advertising on PSN and a post on their blog and a video on their channel, that's a hell of a lot of smoke for no fire.

kyliethicc

None of this shit makes sense.

Its all either 1) a big lie trolling, or 2) a big lie ARG.

Top Bottom