• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fushitsusha

Banned
There are lots of tools to encrypt APKs.
"Tried to open the game's paks with UE Viewer and found out that they're encrypted. I find it pretty weird: used this tool to datamine some AA and AAA games before and neither of them had encrypted archives. Why would random indie devs encrypt their data in an early access game full of marketplace assets?"

"Never seen Unreal 4 game encrypted like that"

chuts8wean671.png

Why encrypt this anyway? It's not like it would have anything secret... right?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
True, you're just attempting to disprove other peoples theories.

Team fake couldn't exist unless team real existed.
I'm stating my logic for how I interpret the evidence presented.

Based on other research I've done; I'm honestly just stating my opinion.. I've said sometimes that something actually was pretty weird like the google translate thing.

I'm really not trying to prove anything; it really is just the obvious direction the evidence points. This guy has lied a lot; he obviously was purposefully putting "PT" references in his Kickstarter 6 years ago (and it makes no sense for Kojima to do that, as it would hardly have helped it stay secret), etc. The pattern of lying and mimicing Kojima was established 6 years ago.

Last edited:

Beelzebubs

Based on other research I've done; I'm honestly just stating my opinion.. I've said sometimes that something actually was pretty weird like the google translate thing.

I'm really not trying to prove anything; it really is just the obvious direction the evidence points. This guy has lied a lot; he obviously was purposefully putting "PT" references in his Kickstarter 6 years ago (and it makes no sense for Kojima to do that, as it would hardly have helped it stay secret), etc. The pattern of lying and mimicing Kojima was established 6 years ago.
Just give into it at this point. This entire thing is basically what the final season of Lost should have been. Even if it's fake, it's at least been an entertaining ride.

IntentionalPun

"Tried to open the game's paks with UE Viewer and found out that they're encrypted. I find it pretty weird: used this tool to datamine some AA and AAA games before and neither of them had encrypted archives. Why would random indie devs encrypt their data in an early access game full of marketplace assets?"

"Never seen Unreal 4 game encrypted like that"

chuts8wean671.png

Why encrypt this anyway? It's not like it would have anything secret... right?
So it's the PAK files that are encrpted?

That's literally a command line option of the engine tools for creating PAK files.. -encrypt

bitbydeath

I dunno, seems lazy. You’re only using half the evidence (the lying portion) and generating your views based on that while neglecting the rest which results in everything being fake.

IntentionalPun

I dunno, seems lazy. You’re only using half the evidence (the lying portion) and generating your views based on that while neglecting the rest which results in everything being fake.
Bro what exactly have I neglected?

It's TeamReal who is just completely ignoring all of the lying.. if someone lies for 6 years, why do you suddenly believe them, when they are claiming the very things they've repeatedly lied about, with a new project?

Honestly now I'm annoyed.. calling me lazy? Have you seen the evidence I've dug up? Brah.. bro.. brospeh..

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Only way any of this makes sense is if Hasan and teh BBGS bois were paid by Sony / Konami to create a mystery, to make a fake indie game, and to do this weird app trailer stunt to build up hype for the return of Silent Hill, all as part of a weird marketing strategy for an actual big budget game (that BBGS has nothing to do with.)

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
But anyways.. it's the exact same prediction I've been making about Kojima here.

Timeline
- After Death Stranding, Kojima did an interview where he said he was interested in "Cloud Gaming"
- He then was heavily rumored to have a Stadia deal
- It was then heavily rumored that deal fell through when Google decided to not invest in games directly for Stadia
- Then the MS rumors picked up

MS is really the first company to do that corny "use the power of the cloud to make games" shit.. Stadia then ran with it even further.. but have clearly backed off.

It's different than just game streaming.. not that Sony couldn't do it, but I don't think they are eager to jump into doing some cloud-only games. MS on the other hand would be far more eager for multiple reasons, and are the most likely place at this point Kojima would end up if he wants to do a "cloud only game."

It also just fits his focus on "Strands" aka social elements.. if a game is only available in the cloud, and is running on servers that are all in the same DC, he could dream up some cool social aspect for that game. A big ass Kojima MMO of sorts.

game streaming could mean a number of things. Microsoft flight sim uses streaming and it looks fucking bonkers.

bitbydeath

Bro what exactly have I neglected?

It's TeamReal who is just completely ignoring all of the lying.. if someone lies for 6 years, why do you suddenly believe them, when they are claiming the very things they've repeatedly lied about, with a new project?

Honestly now I'm annoyed.. calling me lazy? Have you seen the evidence I've dug up? Brah.. bro.. brospeh..
I’m just having fun :messenger_tongue:
But Hasan is said to be the CEO of two companies, one of his known games has undergone three different names and then pushed to his second company.

His second company CreateQ states on their website that they have nothing to do with gaming. They work for retailers.

IntentionalPun

game streaming could mean a number of things. Microsoft flight sim uses streaming and it looks fucking bonkers.
He talked specifically about how gaming will move on to streaming, like movies.. and the idea of a "new format of game" that would "appear on there."

It echoes the exact things Stadia was hyping, the same year he said this in an interview.. that new gameplay experiences only possible with cloud-only games would be coming.

IntentionalPun

I’m just having fun :messenger_tongue:
But Hasan is said to be the CEO of two companies, one of his known games has undergone three different names and then pushed to his second company.

His second company CreateQ states on their website that they have nothing to do with gaming. They work for retailers.
He is absolutely not the CEO of CreateQ, the company that makes digital signage.

There is no evidence of him having any association with them, other than him suspiciously changing the name of his company on their Steamworks profile and them being an hour from where he lives lol

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
He talked specifically about how gaming will move on to streaming, like movies.. and the idea of a "new format of game" that would "appear on there."

It echoes the exact things Stadia was hyping, the same year he said this in an interview.. that new gameplay experiences only possible with cloud-only games would be coming.

making a streaming only Xbox game would make no sense though. It would have to be running natively on an xbox somewhere to stream from.

guess we’ll find out soon. 👍

bitbydeath

He is absolutely not the CEO of CreateQ, the company that makes digital signage.

There is no evidence of him having any association with them, other than him suspiciously changing the name of his company on their Steamworks profile and them being an hour from where he lives lol
He said it himself, c’mon! You can’t have missed that?

IntentionalPun

making a streaming only Xbox game would make no sense though. It would have to be running natively on an xbox somewhere to stream from.

guess we’ll find out soon. 👍

Not weird at all; the problems MS faced with Crackdown, and why they never really pushed the "cloud" thing much farther than the Flight Simulator asset streaming thing, have to do with the fact the Xbox running the game could be anywhere all over the world, with any kind of connection.

A game fully running in the cloud, from an Xbox, that is backed by servers, could far more consistently provide an actual experience.. where the game and it's servers know that all data is being shared quickly, on the server side. Big multiplayer games would have near 0 pings for all of the Xbox's connected, as well as all of the other possible non-Xbox servers MS could use for such a game.

Then it's just a matter of what people can stream.. but that's far more of a straightforward issue than the game itself waiting for data from all over from different connections to actually process the "cloud" portion of the game.

IntentionalPun

He said it himself, c’mon! You can’t have missed that?

5KK1y6W.png

Hahaha.. you crack me up bro.. "this liar said it himself!"

You've been trolling me this whole time haven't you?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom