• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyliethicc

On friday we will get an "app" on PS5 - with instructions.. A teaser if you will.. Let's see who manages to get through the "instructions" first and get a trailer, for the real game..
eric ransom GIF by CBS
Imagine if Konami / Sony are actually making a real Silent Hill game with a real developer ...

and they just paid Hasan to make BBGS and troll us all with his fake game.. so when the app goes live, the real game can be a full surprise.

bitbydeath

5KK1y6W.png

Hahaha.. you crack me up bro.. "this liar said it himself!"

You've been trolling me this whole time haven't you?

giphy.gif
I agree he’s a liar, #TeamReal is 100% behind you there.

So, people still thinking this is real? Even after the game releases and it isn't silent hill people are going to be saying its a secret silent hill game made by kojima to stick it to konami but he cant use his name, the word silent hill or any of the characters.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Imagine if Konami / Sony are actually making a real Silent Hill game with a real developer ...

and they just paid Hasan to make BBGS and troll us all with his fake game.. so when the app goes live, the real game can be a full surprise.
I'm pretty confident in a partial reveal of Silent Hill(s/5) - but I think we will have to wait for the PlayStation Experience event to get a full reveal. I'm not at all sure that Hideo Kojima is involved, but Sony and Konami must be.

kyliethicc

I'm pretty confident in a partial reveal of Silent Hill(s/5) - but I think we will have to wait for the PlayStation Experience event to get a full reveal. I'm not at all sure that Hideo Kojima is involved, but Sony and Konami must be.
There's enough weird stuff to all of this, and plenty of rumors over the last 2 years, that I also think Silent Hill is coming back somehow.

But Hasan's not making that shit lol. I doubt he ever ships a game.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Let's just be real. We're in it for the long run. Most of us know we won't see Silent Hill until a big event. Until then, we have to settle for scraps. Make our way through the bullshit - all the naysayers, two-faced journalists and deceiving companies.

We're on a righteous path - don't ever forget it!

#TeamReal

Top Bottom