• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kretos

Banned
vicvxZu.png

80S Thank You GIF
tenor.gif

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I mean, I think, even if it turns out to be a sham (it won't, #Believe) that this has been a wonderful example of an outpouring of love, community, respect, and most importantly of all, interest in the IP. This has gone beyond a thread on GAF and hit the internet by storm. If it's not being developed, it's certainly shown Konami that the absence is costing them a potential fuck load of money, and as we well know, Konami loves them dollar dollars.

"There's nothing in this world, either good or evil, but thinking it makes it so," or however that goes.

Last edited:

This guy has been on twitter for the last hour solid.

Kojima would never.

They should have stopped tweeting like yesterday. Publicity is good...but not at the expense if your mental health. I can assure you that thousands of people will be using google translate to convert their insults into turkish, dutch and english.

Last edited:

DryvBy

But they haven't yet, which is reason number 69 why I'm still #TeamReal. Sony should have shut this down over the weekend at the latest. It's gone on too long if he's just a one man dev with no money and talent.

This is really the reason I'm still on the real train. I think we figured this out before they put the trailer out and it's ruined the phone so they're setting this up to seem so fake until we figure out a clue in the playable app trailer.

Even if we're all wrong, this has been fun. It created internet unity. I haven't even despised all of the Era people for finding clues. We're all in this together!

BreakOut

I don’t know how to post links of media on here but blue box responded to a tweet that keighley put out. He asked what people thought game of the year would be and blue box responded silent hill.
Edit: I guess the media upload worked or media link whatever

Last edited:
Because he's KOJIMA!!!! Notice how he's done interviews with a few people over the last few days, yet nobody can get audio of the interviews.

I mean just listen to guy's voice, it sounds like he took a loooong hit from the bong just before LOL

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh (time dilation in effect LOL) so you know aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (time STOPS)

OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

the-phantom-pain-joakewkwo.gif

You falling for this again? We've seen this before. I'm talking about a real interview.

Don’t forget Joakim

WdBoyzg.png

Nothing suspicious about this????? Lol

Who responds to a series of text with audio unprompted like that? Why friend and then close friend this person at all? You wouldn't be able to see his real name or Facebook pic or whatever without close friend access right? Why give them this specific info? Why is it the only image of this dude anyone on earth has ever seen? Why does the time add up to 27 AGAIN?

I don't think it would take much time to fake an account up and make this video honestly.

Delete thread.

Run Away GIF

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

wedding brooklyn GIF

I wonder how you feel right about now.

DryvBy

Didn't they say it's in "early development" on the blog? Despite having a Q4 2021 release.

It's not the first time he lied of course.

Yet team fake believes this liar is telling the truth about the things team real believes are lies.

It's very possible this guy is a real guy, playing a role, and dragging us all through the water chasing something while we're missing ridiculous clues elsewhere. With a lot of conspiracies (and boy am I a guy that loves reading conspiracies), you need to focus on what lead you there and what is behind the curtain. A lot of people that haven't dived into a conspiracy theory usually find a quick and easy way out, which is the Matrix scene of dude eating a steak and saying ignorance is bliss.

Look at the JFK assassination? I know people that believe Oswald did it and I know people that think it's the CIA or mafia (what's the difference?). What both groups need to ask is some basic questions and start with "why"?

So for team real and team fake, ask the why's? Why out of all the fake PT rips we seen did this one blow up? Why is Konami and Sony being quiet? Why is every journalist not getting into these conspiracies and extracting the most obvious questions, and why are they coming back with nothing? Why is it that almost half the votes are team fake and this thread on every website is blown up? Why is Konami following Kojima, the man they locked in a room for months to finish MGS V? That's just the tip of the why's?

Build a chart. Until all of your why questions are answered, don't quit. If you answer them all, quit. But don't act like you know for a fact. All we have now is belief.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
wedding brooklyn GIF

I wonder how you feel right about now.
Feeling good still #teamreal

Doesn't matter what comes out, I stand by what I wrote at least, there's still a lot of interesting aspects that haven't been fully explained. Looking forward to this mythical app that will be very entertaining to check out regardless of what turns up.

The funny thing is we on #teamreal can't be discouraged because we're in it together. There is nothing unifying team fake, it's not a real team. It's a bunch of individual trolls expecting people to get butt hurt if our dreams don't pan out right away. That's not going to happen. ( IntentionalPun IntentionalPun is alright tho, not a troll, seems like a cool user who's just a skeptic)

text quote GIF

Yet team fake believes this liar is telling the truth about the things team real believes are lies.

It's very possible this guy is a real guy, playing a role, and dragging us all through the water chasing something while we're missing ridiculous clues elsewhere. With a lot of conspiracies (and boy am I a guy that loves reading conspiracies), you need to focus on what lead you there and what is behind the curtain. A lot of people that haven't dived into a conspiracy theory usually find a quick and easy way out, which is the Matrix scene of dude eating a steak and saying ignorance is bliss.

Look at the JFK assassination? I know people that believe Oswald did it and I know people that think it's the CIA or mafia (what's the difference?). What both groups need to ask is some basic questions and start with "why"?

So for team real and team fake, ask the why's? Why out of all the fake PT rips we seen did this one blow up? Why is Konami and Sony being quiet? Why is every journalist not getting into these conspiracies and extracting the most obvious questions, and why are they coming back with nothing? Why is it that almost half the votes are team fake and this thread on every website is blown up? Why is Konami following Kojima, the man they locked in a room for months to finish MGS V? That's just the tip of the why's?

Build a chart. Until all of your why questions are answered, don't quit. If you answer them all, quit. But don't act like you know for a fact. All we have now is belief.
calculating the hangover GIF

Fushitsusha

Banned

Doesn't matter what comes out, I stand by what I wrote at least, there's still a lot of interesting aspects that haven't been fully explained. Looking forward to this mythical app that will be very entertaining to check out regardless of what turns up.

The funny thing is we on #teamreal can't be discouraged because we're in it together. There is nothing unifying team fake, it's not a real team. It's a bunch of individual trolls expecting people to get butt hurt if our dreams don't pan out right away. That's not going to happen. ( IntentionalPun IntentionalPun is alright tho, not a troll, seems like a cool user who's just a skeptic)

text quote GIF
You dropped this, king.

👑

text quote GIF
Stephen Colbert Middle Finger GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

KLS92

Neo Member
If we are to believe he's a real indie dev, why is literally no one backing him up and helping clear the air? The dude's in over his head and no one's assisting him in trying to quell the rumors.

According to Jason Schreier's article:
"Sony didn’t respond to a request for comment."
"...hinted on Twitter that he would be involved in the unveiling of Abandoned. Keighley, a longtime friend of Kojima, did not respond to a request for comment."
"...working with: Nuare Studio and Dekogon Studios. Representatives for both companies declined to comment."

Alebrije

We have been played Abandoned all these days, its been a rollercoaster experience and its been better that anything showed at E3. Konami, Kojima , Sony abandoned us on a wood at the night without any sign or help to find the way back to home, we walked the path of uncertainty to reach the valley of hope; now the trial has begun, some will return due to the self proclamed prophets of the true , but others will keep beleaving no matter the cost and will cross this loneley and long valley until reach the clouds that hide the true. And mybe if you keep believing someday will see the sign to.....
images

Dr Bass

Did anyone ever notice the number of missing letters in the title dont line up with being “Silent Hill” at all?

I’m probably like a week behind.

DelireMan7

Did anyone ever notice the number of missing letters in the title dont line up with being “Silent Hill” at all?

We don't know the number of letters. It's was just for illustrated the S first letter and L last letter.

I am still team real because, like NewYork214 NewYork214 said, it's the more fun option.
And honestly the Hasan video don't mean anything for me. The guy was so shady from the beginning... Show me the title or some real picture of the game to prove your point

Vick

Gold Member

It's because the Thread title had nothing to do with the actual tweet.
The original just stated that S was the first letter and L the last.

I am still team real because, like NewYork214 NewYork214 said, it's the more fun option.
I'm still #TeamReal because #TeamFake sucks, i love all of my team members, and because an insider on Era and a Capcom intern heard it's all real.

But even if it's not..

Silent-Hill-2-Burning.jpeg

Last edited:

Dr Bass

It's because the Thread title had nothing to do with the actual tweet.
The original just stated that S was the first letter and L the last.
Well that would certainty explain it, and now that you mention it I remember that.

It’s been a long thread. Here I thought I was being clever.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
The thread title was different when it was first posted, too. I remember the first page. Before the bloodshed. Before the battles. The halcyon sunset before the plunge into the blackest of shadows, a 88 page void of such indiscernible midnight that the mind's eye hallucinates the very best and worst of our species as we are capable of knowing. I, too, was once an innocent.

*collapses to knees*

HASANNNNNN!!!!!

Top Bottom