• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Community Thread: She Blinded Me With Science!

Conan-san

I'd rather a confirmation it was teh whole story and not just S1.

We've played the tutorial at least twice already, let's get the good versions of SS and Stars.

MikeMyers

I know that. Its just a "its finally happening" feeling.

I'd rather a confirmation it was teh whole story and not just S1.

We've played the tutorial at least twice already, let's get the good versions of SS and Stars.

Although I actually like SuperS in the anime, I agree. I really wanna see the manga version come to animation.

I assume first season for now, but if its a big hit they'll do the rest.

And yes, always watching PGSM. Still praying one day the original anime comes to Blu-Ray.

I bought all the old seasons on DVD. Think my exgirlfriend has them now. lol. Anyway, yes original Blu would be amazing.

Nephrite favorite general <3

MikeMyers

Ready for Jupiter and Venus, my queens.

9368_10200548533575536_648420459_n.jpg

Bladenic

If they end up making the whole series, I really hope they don't make Venus get weaker and dumber like the progression in the original anime. I mean, she goes from having a strong concentrated beam of light, to a chain whip, to a damn small heart shaped projectile. And as mentioned, becoming more mentally handicapped each season.

MikeMyers

I remember early on in the Stars anime Sailor Pluto tells her that she is the leader of the Inner Senshi, but it never really felt that way. Feels more like Sailor Mars was.

Bladenic

I remember early on in the Stars anime Sailor Pluto tells her that she is the leader of the Inner Senshi, but it never really felt that way. Feels more like Sailor Mars was.

I don't even remember that. Definitely felt like it was Mars, who I hated. Jupiter was better suited for that anyway.

MikeMyers

Heh, I like human Nephrite's angst in PGSM.

I don't even remember that. Definitely felt like it was Mars, who I hated. Jupiter was better suited for that anyway.

It's when Pluto/Venus are teamed up during Nelhenia's brief return at the beginning of the arc.

I just rewatched that episode a bit ago. They're trying to get away from clone Nehellenia's, and Pluto wants Venus to cross a bridge, and to forget about her and save Usagi.

Here's what the subtitles said:

Pluto: Once you've crossed the bridge, drop it and forget about me!

Venus: Pluto!

Pluto: In this case, a leader unifies people, like you, Sailor Venus! If both of us fall here, who'll save our princess?

Anyway, I'm currently debating whether to keep watching more now or not. I have episode 8 (174) of Stars paused on the TV behind me...

MikeMyers

1798519_635822919817791_1931495834_n.jpg

Well, its March 15 her birthday, but in Japan it's already that date.

May you play lots of Dragon Quest with your husband, Princess.

MikeMyers

In wonder if Michiru is a stand-in for Takeuchi? Michiru is the Pisces Senshi, and Takeuchi seems to be a big believer of astrology.

MikeMyers

Heh, I just checked that and noticed I was on top. You'll regain your position one day.

I think today is the anniversary of Coppola's The Godfather.

MikeMyers

Watched 140.

tumblr_mpsvxfqtts1ro8ba4o1_500.png

I'm starting to notice its common for girls to bend like this in anime...

tumblr_mpt3gzBwDt1ro8ba4o1_500.png

Love this guy.

tumblr_mpt3oyPUFw1ro8ba4o1_1280.png

I always liked the talking-condom villains.

Happy Birthday, Naoko

smcsailormoons101v2r26busz.png

A couple of other people that have been involved with Sailor Moon also have their birthdays today(PGSM Tuxedo Mask and one of the SeraMyu Venus actresses).

Also,
its my birthday too.

Happy Birthday, Naoko

smcsailormoons101v2r26busz.png

A couple of other people that have been involved with Sailor Moon also have their birthdays today(PGSM Tuxedo Mask and one of the SeraMyu Venus actresses).

Also,
its my birthday too.

Happy Birthday. That's a great person to share a birthday with. My favorite celeb I share one with is Sandra Bullock.

Nice avatar btw. ;)

Pluto

Happy Birthday Naoko and Jouji Shibue.

I'm late to the Sailor Moon Crystal hype (please tell me there's hype, if not there should be), I like the artwork, too much hair for my taste but I love that the design of the costume is closer to the manga, that means the others will most likely keep their individual pieces, that the first anime got rid of the belts, Mercury's no-sleeves etc. was a shame.

I had to look up the spelling of Jouji shibue's name and realized that PGSM is ten years old, it really doesn't seem that long ago.

That's true, inbetween the pretty artwork, there's a ton of freaking hair. lol. It didn't really bother me until you said something, thanks. ;P

I'm late to the Sailor Moon Crystal hype (please tell me there's hype, if not there should be)

It was trending online shortly after the leak. There's also a thread for it here, but it got derailed by other stuff (like everything does).

Can't wait to see more. Hopefully a trailer or something pops up soon.

I was thinking of making that Crystal art my avatar, but never did.

Top Bottom