• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row 2 |OT|

Im pretty damn lttp with this but its a great game. I have just a couple of questions.

I unlocked Jonny Gat as a homie, can I literally phone him up whenever I want? Im guessing theres a cooldown period but if not I would love to have him roll with me through basically the entire game. :p Can he die?

Do missions change if you play them co op? Ive played a bunch of the game co op and I was wondering if im changing the experience too much by doing so the game seems 10x better in co op but if there are certain missions that are better in single player I would love to know about them!

Do different fighting styles actually change the game much? Ive unlocked the Ronin fighting style but getting to a Plastic Surgeon is effort!

What happens if I use a car in my garage and wreck it? I havent used a single one of my garage cars yet out of fear that ill end up wrecking them. :/

Nopren

It doesn't matter if Gat dies when you're rolling with him, just call him up again and there he is.

As for fighting styles, that's just different animations, no difference in damage.

And if you wreck a car from your garage, you can just go back to the garage and bring it up again. It will cost you about 200$ to fix it up again. But if you have put a car in your garage, you will be able to spawn that car from there indefinitely. So go nuts. A modded car from the Rim Jobs repair shop saved in your garage, will also keep all the upgrades.

Sadly haven't played any co-op so don't know if there's a difference.

PC port's £1.74 on Gamersgate right now.

I hear it isn't exactly a great conversion, but for less than £2 I'm going to bite.

Edit: Activates on Steam with provided serial.

Edit 2: Wow, DON'T. It's the heavily-censored German version with no indication as such on the site.

MMaRsu

Stupacabra said:
PC port's £1.74 on Gamersgate right now.

I hear it isn't exactly a great conversion, but for less than £2 I'm going to bite.

Edit: Activates on Steam with provided serial.

Edit 2: Wow, DON'T. It's the heavily-censored German version with no indication as such on the site.

Damn, that's lame, if I were you I'd get a refund or something.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
sounds like gamersgate is working out a way to get new keys for those that got the german version by mistake.

Been playing this again after the 3 dollar D2D sale. Man so much fun starting over from scratch using the gentlemen of the row 1.8 mod. set speed down to 93% speed and its playing pretty flawless compared to 360 version. Only graphical problems I've had were resolved by turning couple ati settings in CCC seems most games don't like them.

Ya know I find the game looks better with HDR off..it really adds a pastel bloom effect to everything during daylight scenes it looks much nicer off.

Top Bottom