• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sarah Paulson joins the cast of M. Night Shyamalan's "Glass".

DAY FUCKING 1

We are what we believe we are.
Hah hah. HOLY SHIT. THIS IS SO COOL HA HAHAH. They're gonna believe we exist now right?
They're gonna have to.
So what do we do now?
We trust in him. He'll protect us. Look, what he can do. Let him show the world how powerful we can be.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Wow! That's quite a demotion to go from former governor and presidential candidate to a mere two-bit actor.

Truant

I feel like we're undeservedly living in an alternate timeline where a stealth semi-sequel to Unbreakable was released and turned out to be a smash hit.

foxdvd

I am calling it now....

Major fight scene in a closed environment where David Dunn is surrounded by a large group of attackers (over 10) and they just continue to beat up on him and even overpower him. But they can't hurt him...so slowly as they get tired he takes them out one by one in a non flashy choke hold or rough looking punch.... until all of them are out, and he just stands there unhurt.....

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I am calling it now....

Major fight scene in a closed environment where David Dunn is surrounded by a large group of attackers (over 10) and they just continue to beat up on him and even overpower him. But they can't hurt him...so slowly as they get tired he takes them out one by one in a non flashy choke hold or rough looking punch.... until all of them are out, and he just stands there unhurt.....

So a better fight scene than anything in Iron Fist?

Top Bottom