• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live – Season 40 |OT| 1975-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wednesday at 9PM EST on NBC:

A Saturday Night Live Thanksgiving

A compilation of the most popular Thanksgiving and family-themed sketches in "Saturday Night Live" history, including "Paul's Monologue Worries," "The Ladies' Man," "The Bird Family," "Adam Sandler's Turkey Song," "Martha Stewart Living" and more.

HylianTom

Banned
Last night's episode was.. not their best. But I am really appreciating NBC's decision to air the older episodes. Seeing Paul Simon last night was a treat; he was always one of my favorite hosts.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The SNL Christmas special is on in a few minutes. If it's anything like last week's Thanksgiving special, it will be 80% material from the last few years, which was kind of ridiculous.

vatstep

I love Kenan's Sharpton.

Bgamer90

Banned
LOL "They got the video but it wasn't in 1080p resolution!" #EricGarner

So funny but at the same time such a smart joke asking why the video evidence wasn't enough.

vatstep

Aidy Bryant Character

vatstep

Nicki Minaj wardrobe malfunction plz?

vatstep

That was great.

Valhelm

contribute something
Grow a Guy was great. Peter Pan and the troll thing were funny.

SNL isn't incredible this season, but it's certainly out of its slump.

Bgamer90

Banned
Grow a Guy was great. Peter Pan and the troll thing were funny.

SNL isn't incredible this season, but it's certainly out of its slump.

Yeah, this is a really solid episode so far. Seems like those breaks definitely help.

Edit: Did Nicki (and the censors) just slip up there?

Yeah, this is a really solid episode so far. Seems like those breaks definitely help.

Edit: Did Nicki (and the censors) just slip up there?

That's what I was wondering. There was a split second where she paused, flashed a dirty look but then regained herself.

vatstep

They killed it with that opening to Update.

Glad they didn't dump this weekend update crew like so many wanted. They have started to kick ass over the last few weeks.

vatstep

Hahahaha Savage Garden

vatstep

"Sit, Ubu, sit"

That was pretty great.

Minaj has delivered this week. I always gain an extra bit of respect for the musical act that can multitask in skits.

She's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom