• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live – Season 40 |OT| 1975-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
They've changed things up this week?

What time does the musical guest usually air?
Right around now, but yeah it's a little late this week.

I can't believe they had an entire sketch based around that one idea.

Bgamer90

Banned
lady gaga wannabe?

Coming across that way.

She wasn't like this 4-5 years ago -- I really liked her song "You're Changed" (that came out in 2009 if I remember correctly).

Guess she's trying to get more attention. Kind of sad since she's talented. She always had a unique style but it was never like this (i.e.: Lady Gaga levels).

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
First really good episode this season (so far). I liked Hart's monologue even if no one else did, he's hilarious XD

And I don't know why the Internet hates Jost and Che. I really like them on Weekend Update. WAAAYYY better than Seth Meyers whom I always found to be an unfunny windbag.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
FINALLY

Was wondering where my girl Leslie Jones was @. Best new cast member this season.

Lorcain

The Sia dancers were the funniest part of the episode. My ribs were hurting from laughing so hard. At first I thought Jim Carey was coming out for a guest appearance...then I realized it was real. It looked like they had dipped their hands in raddishes and then drew little symbols and letters with a Sharpie.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Obviously the host/musical guest do not always play a significant role in the quality of the episode, but I'm expecting a shit sandwich tonight.

The guest isn't as bad as I thought but the sketches have fallen pretty flat so far. This feels like the first network selected guest of the year. So far we've been lucky to get comedians and comedic actors.

We are due for an athlete.

Maybe Roman Reigns.

At least JK Simmons should be good next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom