• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live – Season 40 |OT| 1975-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuMifune

Banned
Yeah, great episode. That chicken sketch felt like one usually reserved for the end of the show that got bumped earlier for some reason.

Music sucked though. But the musical guests have been the worst part of this season.

AkuMifune

Banned
Wow double-post. But wanted the bump.

Confirmed Dwayne Johnson and George Ezra for this weekend.

Yeah The Rock! I don't know the musical guest, but will just assume he's terrible.

The Rock essentially kickstarted his acting career after he hosted SNL for the first time. It got everyone's attention outside of the WWE that he could act

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow double-post. But wanted the bump.

Confirmed Dwayne Johnson and George Ezra for this weekend.

Yeah The Rock! I don't know the musical guest, but will just assume he's terrible.
Another British singer/songwriter, I think. I don't understand SNL's fixation on them.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
They're cheap. They've frequently featured up-and-coming bands for a very long time. (Since I was in HS, at least.)
Yeah, it's nothing new. They just seem to have a penchant for solo, white male British artists in recent years.

ALSO, it was just announced today that the next two hosts will be Michael Keaton and Taraji P. Henson. Three straight new episodes.

vatstep

Can it be? Is it... The Rock Obama?

vatstep

Dwayne almost took a tumble when he rocked that chair, I think, ha

vatstep

Hahaha, Leslie Jones

vatstep

I hope The Rock looks and dresses like this when he gets older.

You guys ever heard of onion rings? You're gonna love 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom