• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live: Season 41 |OT| Starring the Real Ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I'd be surprised if any of the cast members had the guts to go off-script and rip into him, or just protest the show entirely.
Yeah, none of them are going to do that. They have crusty old politicians on the show all the time, who cares. Why sacrifice your career over some dumb political statement for a guy who probably won't even get the nomination?

Yeah, none of them are going to do that. They have crusty old politicians on the show all the time, who cares. Why sacrifice your career over some dumb political statement for a guy who probably won't even get the nomination?
Nora Dunn did it for Andrew Dice Clay. And look at her legacy now

I encourage all political candidates of any party or stripes to Host SNL

John McCain cameos and Hillary cameos were awesome

Obama drop in was awesome

I love it

Bob Dole was also a great sport

snl-bob-dole-2_610-e1342534895141.jpg

big ander

the AVC article is spot-on. didn't realize it had a decades-old fictional precedent, lol.
The musical guest (Sia) this week is pretty cringeworthy as well. Another person that SNL has ripped to shreds in the past, yet curiously still seems to endorse.
ehhh not the same thing at all. They've made fun of Sia in silly ways, not ripped her to shreds. they're less actually critical of Sia than they are of bieber or Miley and those two still come on the show.
None as legitimately poisonous and bigoted as Trump though. I don't think any of the cast will do anything.

Downhome

Why on Earth is every over person on Twitter mentioning Donald Trump talking about aliens? Did I miss some sort of "alien" news story or something?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I could nevah fuggeddaboutit.

Also, Cecily Strong needs to always wear glasses and cut her hair short.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Year 237 of the Rosie vs Donald fued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom