• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live: Season 41 |OT| Starring the Real Ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Is LD just a lowkey cast member now? Haha

Cheebo

Banned
Larry David is probably worth more than Donald Trump, I doubt he needs that 5k lol.

Which reminds me how weird it is that Larry David is a billionaire.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Are they going to make any jokes or just keep stroking him? This first sketch is pretty rough.

Edit: And yeah, and there was zero reaction to his daughter coming out. Maybe the audience doesn't know that was actually her?

FiggyCal

Banned
Yeah. The first Trump sketch was really bad. It actually reminds me of the last time he hosted in 2004. The writers clearly didn't know what to do with him.

Owzers

I didn't know that was Trump's daughter, i went for the lost cast member too. That was a very flat segment overall.

Grizzlyjin

Wait that was his REAL daughter?

Yeah, and it was super cringe worthy because there was zero audience reaction. I mean, she isn't an old cast member or anything, but usually they clap when a person plays themselves.

Bad Girls sketch was pretty funny, just seemed a bit late. Are we sure they didn't make this 2 years ago? Lol

Sianos

"Nothing brings too countries together like a wall between them"

"And you changed Telemundo to present only in English just for me!!"

kek this is practically satire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom