• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 42 |OT| Kenan's Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodstyle

They need to get someone really good to play Trump when the time comes. You can't just have a woman do it just because it'll make him mad. Funny comes through.

Guys I'm in love with Leslie. She is gonna end up winning an Oscar in the future. She just needs to find the right role. She has the range.

I feel like snl tends to keep it's best stuff early on and end weak, usually giving one great one in the last 30 minutes. This episode kept that feeling, but as a whole I still think it's a great episode.

BigRedOne

I am sorry but this episode just couldn't cut it for me. I think the Conway Sketch would have been better as a Basic Instinct spoof. I gave up after the Beyoncé bit. Better luck next time. This did make me wish we got back In Living Color, I feel the Wayans would be killing it right now.

hbkdx12

I just have to say Kate McKinnon and her political impersonations are absolutely god tier

That jake tapper segment?

09e.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Meh episode for me. The Jake Tapper sketch and Black History Month chocolates were the only segments I enjoyed.

I was expecting to watch some new stuff on the you tubes this morning. Kinda shocking that they took a break on the day after that crazy press conference but I understand those are scheduled in advance. Still... maybe NBC needs to boost the number of episodes per season... for the sake of America.

Goodstyle

Took one look at Kate McKinnon as Jeff Sessions and offed my TV. No thanks, not gonna end my week on that note. Was kinda tired anyways. Impression isn't good and she looks creepy as hell. SNL wants to make Trump mad by having women impersonate his cabinet picks, but they need to have people that are as good at the impressions as McCarthy to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom