• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 42 |OT| Kenan's Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Lorde was my favorite musician before this album, and still the same with this album. Don't know why exactly, but her music just hits me perfectly.

I'd agree she's not all that great at live performances though.

GhaleonEB

Thought both of those performances from Lorde were fantastic, and Green Light was much more effective live. Liability is a beautifully written song and she crushed it.

LionPride

Banned
Yo this Trump Dog sketch is hilarious. I love Beck Bennett. If it wasn't for Kate McKinnon, he would be the head and shoulders MVP.

Wag

What!?!? I thought Alec Baldwin said he wasn't doing Trump anymore? I guess, like Trump, he lied...

Louis CK is pushing the edge...

Alucard

Banned
"Well, I didn't ask you, stupid." LOL.
"No, so shut up."

I wonder if Louis wrote some of this stuff on his own. His delivery is so damn good.

Bgamer90

Banned
Wow. I wonder how long it took SNL to do this Pepsi sketch. I'm assuming they didn't have much time.

Edit: Ha -- same thoughts guys.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
That Pepsi skit was perfect lol I think we've all had that moment where we enjoy the smell of our own farts too much, well, figuratively 👀. And that feeling of the ball already being rolled too far to walk it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom