• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 42 |OT| Kenan's Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is a 12:45am skit

TheMan

90s throwback episode

so far i think the episode has been mediocre overall though pine himself is doing an ok job

effzee

Vanessa Bayer is extremely underrated. She makes me laugh through every skit she is in.

Omg this song takes me back to TRL 1999

Alucard

Banned
I've enjoyed everything to varying degrees so far. Pine with long hair in the music video was pretty funny. Also loved the cotton candy party and how the descriptions just kept getting more ridiculous.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
LOL at King Arthur using random Twitter user quotes to sell the movie

Alucard

Banned
LOL at King Arthur using random Twitter user quotes to sell the movie

Really? I've only read one semi-legit review so far which said the movie was awesome.

I really want this movie to be good or at least Sherlock Holmes-level (the first one) enjoyable.

Nancy the G with the shirt.
C_MmPS9V0AEiNDd.jpg

vatstep

I wish I had been keeping count of how many skits Chris Pine sung in

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Pine must've told the writers he really wanted to sing. Good for him, seemed like he had fun with it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of the guy playing Sulu.. Found this bit on /Film

Fun Fact: The person playing Sulu is set designer Leo Yoshimura, who has been with SNL since the show started 42 years ago. He played Sulu during the days when John Belushi played Captain Kirk and even when William Shatner hosted and took part in a Star Trek sketch back in 1986. He’s only ever missed one episode of Saturday Night Live in his entire career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom