• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 42 |OT| Kenan's Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Melissa McCarthy is the fucking best

Zabka

Keys to SNL update characters:

Ethnic stereotype
Bad joke
Anchor straight man's it
Bad joke
Anchor feigns interest
Emotional plea
Reversal into bad joke

I like the Jewish kid, she nails it! You guys are a bit too harsh.

On another note:

Why can't Fallon just be someone unique or interesting himself for once.... and maybe try to construct a humorous sentence using a few words and opinions of his own..?! Like his opening monologue was just A silly David Bowie cover, was there anything unique or cool about that? You could've replaced him with any other celebrity host with an ounce of talent to do a Let's Dance cover.

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
Cold opening was good. MM killed it, again. Weekend Update always good for a chuckle. Turtle Shirt and Basket Ball extras were at least entertaining. Everything else, bleh.

shanafan

I liked the episode, probably because I like Jimmy Fallon. I thought Louis CK's episode fell flat, but the worst one this season was Scarlett Johansson.

Kristen Stewart's was my favorite so far this season.

kingocfs

Say what you will about Fallon but he puts in work, always has.

The Sean Spicer skit wasn't as good, probably because it was pre recorded.

Why can't Fallon just be someone unique or interesting himself for once.... and maybe try to construct a humorous sentence using a few words and opinions of his own..?!

lol he doesn't have any. he is the definition of a tool. read his wikipedia page, his audition for SNL was a celebrity walk a thon. it's all he knows, kissing ass and pretending he is Dana Carvey circa early 90s.

TheMan

I'm usually not a huge fan of short hair on chicks but kate is looking good right now.

skit is meh, unfortunately

TheMan

wow this is a goddamn blast from the past

edit: they did all that work with the set and the costumes and that's it?? what a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom