• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 42 |OT| Kenan's Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeana

I'm not sure why you would expect the last SNL opening before the election to be about something other than the election.

Aeana

The Cubs won the World Series, strike while the iron is hot.

I know people feel strongly about that, and it's great, but one thing affects the future of the entire world and the other doesn't. Besides, they have the rest of the show to cover it.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I know people feel strongly about that, and it's great, but one thing affects the future of the entire world and the other doesn't. Besides, they have the rest of the show to cover it.
Everybody thinks Hillary will win. Open with the Superfans, save the politics for Weekend Update. It wasn't that hard.

I'm struggling to think of a cold open in the past year that wasn't political and like 80% of the cold opens in the past decade have been political. Don't know why you'd expect the cold open three days before the election to be any different. At most I'd expect a mention in WU.

Goodstyle

Joe Biden - Hulk
Barack Obama - Captain America
Michelle Obama - Black Widow
Bill Clinton - Ironman
Hillary Clinton - Hawkeye

WHO'S THOR?!

Goodstyle

This is the gayest episode of SNL ever lmao

Trump kissing 3 men
Benedict C. coming on to Pete Davidson
Beck Bennett realizing how hot Benedict is