• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 42 |OT| Kenan's Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodstyle

This is the gayest episode of SNL ever lmao

Trump kissing 3 men
Benedict C. coming on to Pete Davidson
Beck Bennett realizing how hot Benedict is
Benedict rubbing his ass against the new guy's in booty shorts
The Church Lady calling Colin gay

And it isn't even over yet!

The gayness continues!

Benedict's character inspected Kenan's dick in some workshop before... he also correctly identified that he's hard from across the table.

Bgamer90

Banned
Enough! No more! Please, Solange! Stop!

I honestly thought the performance was solid. Then again, I've heard the song multiple times before so I was already used to the build up to the chorus.

Anyway this episode has been very dull. Must be due to the busy week ahead between the special election episode and Dave Chappelle next Saturday.

This Saturday is going to be interesting.

Also, who are they going to get to play Donald Trump long term?

I imagine Baldwin was only for election season.

Hopefully Kate McKinnon continues to play Hillary. I hope in the cold open she confirms she'll be running again in 2020 and will continue to run until she is finally elected.

Prompto

Banned
Someone posted this on the snl subreddit. Hope it's true.
Guys just got out of the dress rehearsal, wont spoil anything but this is a great episode, and SNL is making a fucking statement with the cold open.

Rixxan

Sorry dude, I don't come here for that shit

Well performed because McKinnon is great but so painfully out of place

NimbusD

That was nice. Especially great coming from mckinnon, not that she's even delivering it was Clinton, but as a member of the LGBT community. Felt it.

Wag

If SNL was so concerned about the outcome of the election why didn't they tell people last week during that shitty intro to vote for Hillary?

Bunch of haters on the intro. Leonard Cohen just passed and it tied in well with how the country is feeling at the moment. On with the funny shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom