• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 42 |OT| Kenan's Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm glad they brought that skit back.

gabbo

I still think "40% of children are just their legs" was an under-appreciated gem from 'Girl You Wish You Hadn't Talked to At a Party'

big ander

All-around great episode. Killer monologue, awesome sketches like David Pumpkins and Black Jeopardy, other decent-to-good efforts like the block party Halloween play (Jones constantly staring at the camera ruined a lot of the reaction shots, unfortunately) and the French cat ladies (yup, hard not to notice how hot Cecily was during that one), solid Weekend Update especially in the Jones segment though I also still like Girl You Wish You Hadn’t Started a Conversation With at a Party. And as usual for this season, fantastic pre-tapes. A Girls' Halloween was super funny, Broken gave Transparent and the whole wave of unfunny dramedies the evisceration they needed.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I ordered the David Pumpkins suit

KNT-Zero

"Please stop man-terrumpting me while I'm woma-king a point, Michael"

That Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation With at a Party, my god.

Any questions?

YES! SEVERAL!

It's weird, watching it I was pretty resistant, all, this is just that Larry David can a bitch get a donut sketch, but it just gets you and I swear, for some reason (likely Beck Bennett's incredible reaction) the last shot had me in actual tears.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Dave hosting is going to be a huge episode for them. I would expect a nice little ratings bump. It's like finding out that your corner store has Crystal Pepsi in stock.

Bronx-Man

Banned
350x700px-LL-8212d0bd_tumblr_mt194g6YdA1r4atx9o2_400.gif

Let's just skip the SNL part and have this be a one night only Chappelle's Show reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom