• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Skrams

Pat soul transfer into an autoblow

This is strong

Liam's Vita bias has almost reached the point at which I can't take his Vita opinions seriously anymore, it's like reading a review of a Nintendo game on a Nintendo fansite, I just can't trust it.

Still, it's great that he's so dedicated to helping out the Vita.
He's pretty down to earth about the Vita a lot of the time. Seems like you're just assuming there's inherent bias even if a game could just be a vita port.

I kind of get your nintendo site thing, but usually that shit is still fine sources for reviews and shit.
Jeez. Is it hard? I dunno what I'd rather be doing tho, watching the stream or editing the Wakka stuff.

The game has a weird glitch to where even if you clear the level, it doesn't count as cleared. Also since it's MP and you can be invaded, sometimes they just lose to the invaders.

Thankfully the game finally let the move on.

will Mindjack be archived on youtube?
Enjoying Digimon too much too give a shit

Probably, even if not, I'm downloading the stream.

Man, I can't believe Street Fighter V will be out in 3 days. This is going to be the first fighting game that I'm going to try to get really into. It was originally going to be Xrd, but when I got it I had lost my internet, which I have just gotten back, so I was over a year late getting online. Anyone else here getting V day one?

For someone that's done a ton of research on how Twitch works, Woolie is furthering the "Woolie the Liar" stereotype.

You do get quality options with a certain threshold of viewers as Matt said, but it's not a permanent thing unless you're partnered.

Skrams

For someone that's done a ton of research on how Twitch works, Woolie is furthering the "Woolie the Liar" stereotype.

You do get quality options with a certain threshold of viewers as Matt said, but it's not a permanent thing unless you're partnered.

I also totally don't understand the you don't ask to be partnered thing. I have no idea what he means by that when there's a form you can fill out and everything. There's even 2 options for hey, is your stream popular or hey, is your youtube popular.

Today's RE0 in youtube, zero progress was made. It's great.

I need to go back in time to yell at them to get the green chemical in a previous episode

But then Pat'd yell back at me that they already recorded everything and I'll be out of a time travel token

Today's RE0 in youtube, zero progress was made. It's great.

I need to go back in time to yell at them to get the green chemical in a previous episode

But then Pat'd yell back at me that they already recorded everything and I'll be out of a time travel token
well judging by the video it was made on Cyber Sleuths release date
so just travel to then and warn him of his horrible future
oh and travel to the future and pick me up Cold Steel 2 while your at it

Skrams

Matt just said something about a Zelda LP, don't know if its real or he's just drunk.

It's real. He confirmed it a while ago on his first stream I think. I think it should be coming up in March. I'd like to see Four Swords at some point, but I doubt that's the one they chose.

Montreal?? It's practically right next to the US! This trip will be a cakewalk!

ch_y4.gif

Can totally go throw dildos through their window now

Skrams

I guess Woolie will have to move soon. Someone will probably send him a dead horse head in the mail soon. And something about phone numbers happened. I don't know.

Drunk SBF is the worst. Are they all drunk during this stream? If so, I'll probably skip the archive.

For streams like that where it's completely laid back and Matt has to do nothing, I don't really care. Also Matt is the only one really obvious since he announced it a few times or something.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Woolie's gonna be super embarrassed when he sobers up, goes back over the footage from the stream, and realizes how SUPER CLEARLY you can hear his address.

Here's my dumb Grand Wizard Wakka compilation (part 1)
NOTE: At the end I put up a mid to late game spoiler, so you should probably finish playing FFX before watching this if you haven't already.

From parts 15-19 of the Super Best Friends Play Final Fantasy X and also the last clip is from The Dark Id's own FFX LP. Every part is gonna have clips from 5 parts of the FFX LP, so it takes like 2 hours and a half to get through them all... I hope you like it...

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Here's my dumb Grand Wizard Wakka compilation (part 1)
NOTE: At the end I put up a mid to late game spoiler, so you should probably finish playing FFX before watching this if you haven't already.

From parts 15-19 of the Super Best Friends Play Final Fantasy X and also the last clip is from The Dark Id's own FFX LP. Every part is gonna have clips from 5 parts of the FFX LP, so it takes like 2 hours and a half to get through them all... I hope you like it...

You're a wonderful person, U_T. :D

what chapter do i get to start fusing Digimon?
thats when i know ill start going in hard on the making super digimon
currently on ch3, and rocking Gargomon, Starmon,and Waspmon

Skrams

I guess someone texted Woolie with something playful along the words, "I've been mindjacked!" and Woolie read the number out on stream because he decided to be a dick. People are also saying that is against Twitch TOS. Good day.

I guess someone texted Woolie with something playful along the words, "I've been mindjacked!" and Woolie read the number out on stream because he decided to be a dick. People are also saying that is against Twitch TOS. Good day.
RIP Twitch partnership.... I guess only Matt will make the big Twitch bucks. I hope they actually edit out all that dumb shit when they do archive it.... I doubt it tho.

Damn for real? That doesn't sound like something Woolie would do. I guess if the stream suspiciously gets cut off we know why.
Wah wah.

I also totally don't understand the you don't ask to be partnered thing. I have no idea what he means by that when there's a form you can fill out and everything. There's even 2 options for hey, is your stream popular or hey, is your youtube popular.

It sounds like he's been given a LOT of incorrect information.

Yeah, if they do that kind of shit partnership absolutely isn't going to happen. Drinking on stream is already against ToS (though a few of the head guys like Towelliee are allowed to do it without reprocussion)

Top Bottom