• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Squishy3

We neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to push for a Dragons Dogma LP.
It would be one boring ass LP, anyone who's played the game knows this. We went through this with MGSV already.

Open world games: Good one-offs, not good full LPs. The only exception was Deadly Premonition, and that's just because that game is bonkers and you see so much crazy shit just driving around.

Skrams

I think I'm going to get off my lazy bum and start editing all of their streams now. I have to edit all the chunks together and cut them up which isn't hard, but the sheer length of time I have to wait for the video to encode or process or whatever since I'm using Movie Maker makes it incredibly long. I'll see if I can make it work quickly and get the turn around for shit done quickly at least.

oh my god that credits sequence was amazing. Did something like that happen during the DeS stream? God damn I wish I hadn't left that one so early!

I think Uno happened, but I don't remember if the Best Friends Federation happened or not. I think Godzilla was added recently from the secret stream. Woolie doesn't want to copy spookys Riki-Oh You're All Free Now! bit, so he went with this mash up I guess.

Skrams

Mindjack twitch archive was already deleted because Woolie realizes how dumb he probably was since covering his mouth didn't stop his address from being heard and that phone thing was bad.

I'm about to start watching the archived footage. How was the stream?

Surprisingly alright

Mindjack was a bit boring, but it was an alright romp for a stream. A lot of jack off and random talk about Pat being an autoblow or hentai knowledge. They even finished the game 12 minutes before the supposed deadline of midnight.

Anung

Un Rama
Last nights stream sounds bizarre. I'll watch it later on the archive.

I played SFV for like 12 hours yesterday. Really good stuff. Really digging Laura. Karin is a goddamn beast when she starts getting momentum.

Could they also have gotten in trouble for Matt's drinking on stream? I was looking at the code of conduct and it had this

Self-Destructive Behavior
Any activity that may endanger your life or lead to your physical harm is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: suicide threats, intentional physical trauma, use of illegal drugs, or drinking excessively.

Neol

Didn't watch the stream but how excessive was the drinking?

Seen lots of popular streams just casually drink a beer or 2 and its fine.

kewlmyc

They were barely drinking, people are blowing the situation out of control.

Reading someone's number out on stream is fucked up though. Reminds me of the Dave Lang situation.

I thought Matt drank most of a bottle of Jack Daniels buy I wasn't there for the whole stream so I don't know if others were drinking it as well.

I guess someone texted Woolie with something playful along the words, "I've been mindjacked!" and Woolie read the number out on stream because he decided to be a dick. People are also saying that is against Twitch TOS. Good day.
Thaaaat's genuinely fucked up. You can take time out to say that it's not cool, but you can't get retribution. You're not equals in that.

Best solution is probably to ignore it and block the number.
Two wrongs don't make a right but Woolie doesn't know right so ehhh
Underrated post

wasted all day getting 6 Tactician USBs
3 Max level lv 50-70+ Platinum Sukemons and 1 Gold Numemon
and Angewomon+LadiDevmon+Kyubimon+ getting 80 ABI for the yuri DNA Digivolve
and a bunch of Ultimates and Champion and 2-3 Megas
its still chapter 4
I may have a problem
my current Party is Angewomon,Kyubimon,and Garururumon Ultimate form

this is all Liams fault

its still chapter 4
I may have a problem

this is all Liams fault

Damn dude, I'm on(or just past? i forget) chapter 4 and just have a bunch of champions(my growlmon is so close to digivolving...) with 1 lvl. 25. I do have all three season 3 MC digimon on my team now though. Just need to figure out how to get Leomon and Impmon for the complete set(everyone else is I can live without... except maybe Justicemon, he's okay).

its still chapter 4
I may have a problem

this is all Liams fault

I was on Chapter 9 and already had a team choice of Beelzemon BM, Blackwargreymon, Machinedraom, Imperialdramon FM, Diaboromon and a shitload of Ultimates all level 70+

Get on my level.

Skrams

That Pat and Paige Periscope stream from a week ago if anyone still wants to watch it. If someone knows how I can make it so the video switches when portrait or landscape changes happen I'd appreciate it for the future.

Edit- I think I found a roundabout way by flipping the parts that need flipping and editing them all together to make a regular chunk. It'd be easier if it was all one direction, but Pat's bed theory is 9 o'clock while the rest is mostly 3 o'clock. I'll edit out Pat's part and turn it. I'll then edit out the regular parts, turn them, and then piece them all back together to make one normal chunk probably. I don't think I'm going to bother dealing with the 30 seconds of footage that is portrait instead of landscape.

Also Pat's bed thing is still the fucking dumbest.

Jeeesus, I'll bet that broke that part of the game.

The normal battles are pretty face roll but I still have to try on bosses, at least on Hard. It's not particularly challenging barring a couple bosses I've found so far
Like Crusadermon
but the point is I can't just auto battle my way through.

tsundoku

Its a movie, Matt saw it and will immediately start to spoil it. Pat and Woolie will see it sometime over the course of 2-3 weeks. And Liam already saw it opening night with his girlfriend, liked it including some detail that everyone hated but didn't like some totally inconsequential detail, but has more tact than Matt about spoilers.

Anung

Un Rama
Its a movie, Matt saw it and will immediately start to spoil it. Pat and Woolie will see it sometime over the course of 2-3 weeks. And Liam already saw it opening night with his girlfriend, liked it including some detail that everyone hated but didn't like some totally inconsequential detail, but has more tact than Matt about spoilers.

Magneto-perfection.gif

To be fair, it's not really possible to spoil something like Deadpool.

I haven't seen it yet but I can venture a good guess that he probably dies. A lot. But he's Deadpool so he always comes back.

joe2187

Banned
Won a contest on Twitter giving away some stuff.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (joe2187, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
Guilty Gear Xrd PS4 (PSN) -- MB-FDBEF91218B1C174 - Taken by VariantX. 14 entrants total.

t1455672639z1.png

If you win, dont forget to PM me for all the DLC Characters codes as well as alt color codes.

Anung

Un Rama
So, who here is getting Street Fighter tomorrow? It'll be the first time i'm not a year late getting online in a fighting game.

Had it since Saturday. Put a decent amount of time in with Laura. The game itself is bare bones but it's fun. June will probably be when it feels like an actual game as atm it feels like early access. I'm just trying to get acclimatized to going full fight stick. Probably the best time to but it feels like I'm a babby learning it all again.

That Pat and Paige Periscope stream from a week ago if anyone still wants to watch it. If someone knows how I can make it so the video switches when portrait or landscape changes happen I'd appreciate it for the future.

Edit- I think I found a roundabout way by flipping the parts that need flipping and editing them all together to make a regular chunk. It'd be easier if it was all one direction, but Pat's bed theory is 9 o'clock while the rest is mostly 3 o'clock. I'll edit out Pat's part and turn it. I'll then edit out the regular parts, turn them, and then piece them all back together to make one normal chunk probably. I don't think I'm going to bother dealing with the 30 seconds of footage that is portrait instead of landscape.

Also Pat's bed thing is still the fucking dumbest.
Just got around to watching this. The sideways thing made it impossible to watch so I just skipped around until I found the bed part, and it's hilarious. Can't believe anyone would sleep like that.
If you do get around to making the corrected version, sharing is caring.

Top Bottom