• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Dir. Wright, Cera, Kendrick, Evans, Schwartzman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegus

I thought Kick Ass was out in April in the UK? Cineworld site is saying this Friday? Will go see for Pilgrim.

Aegus said:
I thought Kick Ass was out in April in the UK? Cineworld site is saying this Friday? Will go see for Pilgrim.

i thought it was out April 2nd in the Uk. Hmmm...

Still hoping for an early Toronto sneak preview for Pilgrim.

Salsa

Himuro said:
atvoqv.jpg

Holy shit :lol

Is this avatar hated that much ? :(

DarwinMayflower

Neo Member
I'm still in the camp that doesn't seem to accept Michael Cera as Scott Pilgrim. In some weird way I feel that he looks more like Young Neil than anyone else, especially considering how he's been typecasted for the past couple of years. However after somehow reading Kevin Smith's tweet review of the movie, "You'll never know what hit you." I am a bit more optimistic on how awesome this film could be. I hope this fucking works out, I truly do.

DarwinMayflower said:
I'm still in the camp that doesn't seem to accept Michael Cera as Scott Pilgrim. In some weird way I feel that he looks more like Young Neil than anyone else, especially considering how he's been typecasted for the past couple of years. However after somehow reading Kevin Smith's tweet review of the movie, "You'll never know what hit you." I am a bit more optimistic on how awesome this film could be. I hope this fucking works out, I truly do.
Scott Pilgrim is essentially what Cera is made to play in most of his movies, really the only difference is energy.

oatmeal

Banned
silverbullet1080 said:
Scott Pilgrim is essentially what Cera is made to play in most of his movies, really the only difference is energy.

The film moves so fast that you don't ever mind Cera.

I hope the Cera hate can be pushed aside for the 100 or so minutes this film runs for. Believe me, don't let it ruin what is otherwise an awesome film.

Not saying he's bad in it, though.

randomwab

ezekial45 said:
http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/03/23/scott-pilgrim-trailer-this-friday-but-only-in-the-uk/

According to Slashfilm, the trailer will only show up this weekend in the UK. Kick-Ass is being distributed in the UK by Universal (lionsgate in the US). So we might not see the Scott Pilgrim trailer attached to Kick-Ass here in the states.

Gotta see Kick-Ass this weekend. Wanted to already, but even more so now. I just reread Scott Pilgrim 1-5 over the past two days. I love that book so much.

ezekial45 said:
http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/03/23/scott-pilgrim-trailer-this-friday-but-only-in-the-uk/

According to Slashfilm, the trailer will only show up this weekend in the UK. Kick-Ass is being distributed in the UK by Universal (lionsgate in the US). So we might not see the Scott Pilgrim trailer attached to Kick-Ass here in the states.

JoBlo says expect it online:
I've heard rumors that the trailer will debut online around the same time that it debuts in front of KICK-ASS in London.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
They better show that trailer here in the UK. I need to judge this thing.

OMG THE NO CLUE/GETS IT METER THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING MOVIE OF ALL FUCKING TIME HOLY SHIT BATTEN DOWN THE FUCKING HATCHES.

SERIOUSLY.

SERIOUSLY.

WHAT IS THIS.

IT IS THE BEST THING.

IS WHAT IT IS.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
SEEING THIS TONIGHT ZOMG ZOMG FUCKIN FREAKIN OUT MAN I CANT WAIT IM GONNA GET SO HIGH AFTER WORK AND GORGE ON GUMMY DINOSAURS AND WATCH SCOTT PILGRIM FUCK UP EVIL NEIL PATEL WITH A FLAMING SWORD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wRATH2x

Banned
Michael Cera just doesn't work as Scott Pilgrim.

Thats George Michael fighting the evil ex's, not Scott Pilgrim. But the movie looks great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom