• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens S2 |OT| We're Back, Idiot Hookers -Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
The series has officially been cancelled.
038acbe1fc72f04caa7caffc1422c58f.gif

Jhoan

Goodnight sweet princess. Season 2 wasn't quite as good as Season 1 but it ended on a definite note. Maybe more people will appreciate it when/if it ends up on Netflix but it's not a show for everyone.

Jhoan

LycanXIII said:
And the Backstreet Boys scene.
Every time I hear that song somewhere, I always think back to that scene and laugh. Thanks Scream Queens!
Let's be honest, it died the night Chad Radwell did.

Chad Radwell was great but I think Jamie Lee Curtis and Emma Roberts did a bang up job post-Chad's death. I should also mention RIP Don Rickles because he was the voice of Brock's killer hand.:(

I'll give a huge thanks to TJBenett for popping into the GAF thread and offering behind the scenes insights. I can only help but wonder what if the summer camp idea happened as a season 3 and all the references to Friday the 13th and other gags. It was said many times before but the show would have done so much better in the Friday night slot.

I would still love to get my hands on an authentic Red Devil or Green Meanie costume but that would be a cosplay hobby and require some serious money to invest into it. I think I'll still do some fan art for the show because I genuinely loved the show and I'm not the biggest fan of horror films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom