• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

See the world record in gaming 24:7 being made 18.-30.10. (webcam)

Chittagong

Gold Member
http://www.tilt.tv/pme/

News from Finland, a couple of days old - A team of 6 people is attempting to do a world record in gaming 24:7 from Monday 18.10. to 30.10. It's an event sponsored by a local departments store and a bunch of other companies. People can challenge them from behind the window with an Ngage QD to a four player game of FIFA 2005. Other than that, they are playing PS2 and QD games, I guess from EA, SCEE and Nokia only as they are sponsors. I'm not completely sure about the rules, but I guess that at least one of them has to be gaming at all times.

Click for the pic to see live webcam feed.

"they are playing PS2 and QD games, I guess from EA, SCEE and Nokia only as they are sponsors"

Doesn't UN have anything to say about this? I'm certain this classifies as torture...

Chittagong

Gold Member
Tuvoc said:
how do you sleep?

well obviously, they ARE playing Ngage.

I was also wondering how do they shower, and actually, quite honestly, how they fap, since two weeks is a looooong time. Maybe those two go together. I think I'll gotta go and check it out this weekend. I'll update when I see what they are playing.

IgeL

Yeah this is "interesting". I don't really see the point but oh well. I'll probably go check it out on my way to work on Friday or so.

I think visitors can actually challenge them in N-Gage Bluetooth games... hehe.

Top Bottom