• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes |OT| of team Ieyasu vs. team Mitsunari

Takuan

Heh, I was just googling the differences between the PS3 and Wii versions of this game, completely ignorant of Utage's existence. Does Play-Asia have sales every now and then? I'd be willing to import at, say, $35. It'd be nice to have English subtitles, but honestly, I'm pretty happy just smashing in faces with style.

I am so damn happy right now:
cuiaEm.jpg

I bought it with super crappy $5 shipping from PlayAsia and wasn't expecting it to get here until December, instead I got it today. I know what I'm doing all night, ^____^!

AdawgDaFAB said:
I am so damn happy right now:
cuiaEm.jpg

I bought it with super crappy $5 shipping from PlayAsia and wasn't expecting it to get here until December, instead I got it today. I know what I'm doing all night, ^____^!

I got mines today as well!!! Yay!

Takuan

Is there a go-to FAQ of sorts to figure out the game's systems and customizations? I've just been mucking about and I can get an idea of what's what, but I'm sure there are things that aren't obvious that can be missed.

It's a damned shame they aren't releasing this in North America, because the game is just delightful. I played through the first (campaign?) mission using the scythe-wielding guy, and the dialog between him and the shadow demon chick sounded really entertaining, wish I knew what they were saying to one another - especially during the back-and-forth maniacal laughter (it sounds extra diabolical/mad in Japanese).

Playing through as the Sarutobi guy now and he seems pretty bad-ass. It's a shame the game doesn't have a worthwhile audience in North America... I'd pay again just to be able to understand what's going on.

Is there a go-to FAQ of sorts to figure out the game's systems and customizations? I've just been mucking about and I can get an idea of what's what, but I'm sure there are things that aren't obvious that can be missed.

It's a damned shame they aren't releasing this in North America, because the game is just delightful. I played through the first (campaign?) mission using the scythe-wielding guy, and the dialog between him and the shadow demon chick sounded really entertaining, wish I knew what they were saying to one another - especially during the back-and-forth maniacal laughter (it sounds extra diabolical/mad in Japanese).

Playing through as the Sarutobi guy now and he seems pretty bad-ass. It's a shame the game doesn't have a worthwhile audience in North America... I'd pay again just to be able to understand what's going on.

you mean the rerelease expansion isnt in english? why not just get the english one then rebuy that one later?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is the first time I've weirded out a family member with a game I was playing.

Note: I was playing as Sorbin

Vodh

It breaks my heart that this game won't be released in english, for me playing in japanese is a deal breaker because if i'm not going to enjoy the story and the full extent of the mechanics/upgrades I might just stick with the original Samurai Heroes...

Top Bottom