• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

ShinMaruku

I'd kill for Phase 4 to be in this game. Have her and Rin have a speed off. And have her and Daidoijui have a punch/kick off. LETS GO!

Chrom

Maybe Sayuri, since she seems to be a new leader?

Probably. I was also thinking maybe Takaki himself too!

I enjoyed the read. I found the idea of possibly expanding the series to have a 3D film to be interesting.

Vylash

From the looks of it, it appears as though they're only interviewing the "lead" girls' voice actresses. So Yumi's, Miyabi's, Asuka's, and presumably Homura's next. Maybe there'll be a surprise.

senran_kagura-06-mirai-serpent_academy-ninja-shinobi-eye_patch-gothic_lolita-nekomimi-bird_wings-fang-every_fetish_in_anime_all_in_one_character-panic-distress-comedy-awesome.jpg

this is a travesty

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well damn, eyepatches can be removed now? Maybe a transformation similar to Homura? Maybe the same will happen to Mirai?

Jathaine

I really can't say what it is, I got a few episodes into S2 and just naturally dropped it.
When I say naturally I mean that I didn't consciously make a decision to drop it, I just stopped watching and then a month or so later I realized "boy, I haven't watched the latest episodes" but had no real desire to catch up on it.

Something about it didn't tickle my fancy but I can't really put my finger on what. I really did enjoy the first season quite a bit though.

Seeing this, I really want a fast-paced Chu2koi 3D fighter now as nonsensical as that would be :p

That show was great. And then the second season happened.

everyone hates the second season except for me, i loved it

Forced love triangle for forced drama and then nothing else. Literally nothing. There was an episode about sleeping. A whole episode. About sleeping.

the nap competition was the best! i also liked the love triangle :(

people didn't like the lack of progress between Rikka and Yuuta, which i didn't mind because they're so damn cute and the show was still fun

Hmm I can see why people might have had issues with the second season and don't argue about that. I personally found the second season as great as the first, a few times a week a friend and me just relaxed and watched a episode and after each one we wondered: "How did this episode go by so fast? Literally nothing happened and at the same time everything happened o.o" They really managed to make something meaningful about everything that happened most of the time in their own way. And the napping episode was very fun, I laughed almost all the time and it made me google things, these napping competitions exist for real :p The only gripe I had about the second season is that towards the end it felt quite rushed compared to the natural pacing, as if the creators suddenly realized "Oh... we run out of episodes and didn't cover what we need to cover, quick, cram everything in!" :/

But yeah otherwise Chu2Koi is awesome in my opinion! :D

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah, my disappointment with Chuuni S2 comes from how much I loved the first season. I love dumb cute shit but I was hoping for more development in the romance department.

Vylash

Was it ever officially explained why Yagyuu wears her eyepatch? Or Mirai, for that matter?

yes, both are explained in SV

Yagyuu wears it so she'll never forget her dead sister

Mirai wears it so she'll never forget to see what's important or something like that

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Was it ever officially explained why Yagyuu wears her eyepatch? Or Mirai, for that matter?
I think both were explained in Shinovi Versus. I can't remember Mirai's, but I know that Yagyu's reason was
she wore it as a reminder of what happened to her younger sister

I just talked to Tom about the SK DLC. He said he's not 100% sure if it's a world wide release or not. Said he would get back to me but they're focused on the Xbox platform problems right now.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I just talked to Tom about the SK DLC. He said he's not 100% sure if it's a world wide release or not. Said he would get back to me but they're focused on the Xbox platform problems right now.

I'm sure they have their hands full. DOA5LR's launch is kind of a mess, and it's not even finished considering that the PC version has been delayed.

I pretty confident it's a worldwide release. I was curious if there was just more down the line.

They seem very focused on clearing up the Xbox issues first before pushing DLC. Which is a good thing. He at least knows its on NA territories radar. I told him both recent games were localized and sold well so I would be surprised if it didnt come to NA and he agreed.

Top Bottom